Holly Bobo's Remains Have Been Identified

I believe there must have been some "proof of death" to have been found at the Adam's property back in February. In order to have brought charges. All this time LE has claimed to have "forensic evidence" to support the charges they made. I believe Holly's remains were there and moved in a hurry.

JMO's

I am so cornfused! I keep seeing tweets from people today that is saying, one day after the discovery of Holly, ZA is indicted??????? ummmm thought that happened along time ago????

I believe there must have been some "proof of death" to have been found at the Adam's property back in February. In order to have brought charges. All this time LE has claimed to have "forensic evidence" to support the charges they made. I believe Holly's remains were there and moved in a hurry.

JMO's

I find the moving of the remains a little too complex for these dimwits to accomplish. But it is, definitely, a possibility. Wasn't the property on surveillance after the arrest?

Thanx for the kind words Kimi_SFC, but bringing Holly Bobo home has been a tremendous group effort by many, and as the DC Sheriff stated, divine intervention played a huge part in the end. All the prayers sent up had to make a difference, imo. As we all know, awareness is the key in missing/murdered persons investigations in the 21st century. In the last decade, I can't remember but a couple of other cases where the community has gotten so involved in a missing person case as the Parsons, TN folks have. The awareness created via internet social media; facebook, twitter, including the websleuths family have all played a major part..
The list of law enforcement resources; local, state, and federal, utilized in the Holly Bobo abduction investigation is too long to name...TBI Director Mark Gwyn stated that this has been the largest and most expensive investigation in Tennessee's history..

"Holly Bobo Volunteers & Searchers Motto/Creed" :

"We Will Never Ever, Ever, Quit"

If we persist, if we continue to try,
if we continue to charge forward, we will succeed.

We will not hear those who weep and complain,
for their disease is contagious...
The prizes of life are at the end of each journey,

If we persist, if we continue to try,
if we continue to charge forward, we will succeed.
We will not hear those who weep and complain,
for their disease is contagious...

The prizes of life are at the end of each journey,
not near the beginnings,
and it is not given to me to know how many steps
are necessary in order to reach my goal..

We will never consider defeat,
and we will remove from my vocabulary such words as quit,
cannot, unable, impossible, failure, and retreat,
for these are the words of fools and cowards.

When our thoughts beckon our tired bodies homeward,
We will resist the temptation to depart. We will simply try again.
We will make one more attempt to close with victory, and if that fails, We will make another attempt.

When others cease their struggle, then ours will begin,
and we will eventually reach our goal of Bringing Holly Bobo Home...

Just saw this on the MSN Home Page:

A sheriff says the wooded area where the remains of a Tennessee woman who disappeared more than three years ago were found had been searched after she went missing.

Decatur County Sheriff Keith Byrd said at a news conference Tuesday that authorities were following cellphone signals during the hunt for Holly Bobo in the days after her abduction on April 13, 2011, from her home in Parsons.

More at the link below:

http://news.msn.com/crime-justice/police-remains-are-those-of-missing-tenn-woman

I've been pondering the pings, and what the sheriff said. At that time, they thought Holly was alive. My question were there other pings as well? I for one believe Holly was alive for awhile. I'd say the pings were being bounced around, is that the only tower in the area?

I guess what I am trying to say, even though the pings were in that area, off the tower, doesn't mean, she was not elsewhere that could have bounced off that tower.

I vacillate between sadness and anger. TBI had the information the public needed...yet they sat on it for years! I can't accept this.

I still would like to hear the 911 calls, hear more about the phone calls between Holly, her boyfriend and her mom that morning, know more about what items were found strewn around (which was reported as books, papers, etc...but then denied by TBI), know what was found on that Easter Day that caused everything to slow down significantly, hear more about cell phones and the ping locations, etc. We have been given nothing for so long. We discussed this case to death...unfortunately even discussing Clint to the fifth degree because we were so desperate for information that would trigger someone to tell something or remember something.

they...they had cell pings off that tower???
oh
me

Yeah, and apparently they were the only ones that knew it. They sent the searchers home due to tornado warnings and I guess they just "forgot" to ask them to come back. What a farce. They let her discovery drag out for three years......needlessly in my opinion. They more than anybody owe the Bobo family an apology for being so inept. It doesn't give me a whole lot of faith in the prosecution aspect of it either if this is the best they could do with the searches.

I vacillate between sadness and anger. TBI had the information the public needed...yet they sat on it for years! I can't accept this.

I still would like to hear the 911 calls, hear more about the phone calls between Holly, her boyfriend and her mom that morning, know more about what items were found strewn around (which was reported as books, papers, etc...but then denied by TBI), know what was found on that Easter Day that caused everything to slow down significantly, hear more about cell phones and the ping locations, etc. We have been given nothing for so long. We discussed this case to death...unfortunately even discussing Clint to the fifth degree because we were so desperate for information that would trigger someone to tell something or remember something.

They do it all the time now Shef.

I don't know when or how this trend got started where they seem to believe that the public has no right to know anything. They keep everybody as dumbed down as possible, refuse to answer the most basic questions at press conferences, and won't share vital information with the public that most likely would help solve the crime faster.

This "Us against Them" mentality that has developed in LE the last few years needs to come to an end.

Anyone else having trouble getting it to load?

I was able to watch it on YouTube. http://youtu.be/tkzIK3EvgMk
Poor Holly. It was so eerie to follow those roads and wonder what Holly must have been thinking and feeling.
Even sped up it seemed to take forever on those winding roads.

Anyone know where the location she was found is on Google maps? Guess I could search for cell towers in the area.
Seriously, she was found at the base of a cell phone tower?

Crying so hard for this beautiful young girl, gone way to soon. I hope those responsible burn in h*ll for what they did. Bless her family tonight..

Agreed. There is a special place in hell for these vile individuals who did this. I am glad she has been found, but ill over the thought that this is all the Bobo's have left of the daughter they loved and nurtured.

Looking at the "alleged" perpetrators of this crime is staring into the face of evil. I truly believe that a divine force, as well as Holly's spirit guided the ginseng hunters to her remote location. Holly wanted to come home.

I look forward to all responsible getting convicted with no mercy shown to them. They had none for Holly or her loved ones.

Yeah, and apparently they were the only ones that knew it. They sent the searchers home due to tornado warnings and I guess they just "forgot" to ask them to come back. What a farce. They let her discovery drag out for three years......needlessly in my opinion. They more than anybody owe the Bobo family an apology for being so inept. It doesn't give me a whole lot of faith in the prosecution aspect of it either if this is the best they could do with the searches.

I think it is a new ballgame with a new Sheriff and new DA onboard. The new DA when first elected said he was going to look at all of the evidence he had against the defendants. He has now had ample time to do so and now he is saying the evidence against the suspects is 'voluminous.' So I don't have one doubt this case can be proven BARD and they both will be given the death penalty, rightly so.

I do agree that the TBI could have done much better especially at first but in the end they did amass the evidence the DA needs to bring this to a successful conclusion. I think if the Bobos were unhappy with LE... they wouldn't have had their spokesperson Steve Farese say how much they appreciate all they have done to seek justice for Holly. They may have gotten off on the wrong foot at first but I think all that is behind them now.

We have to remember even before Holly's remains were found the Bobos were convinced beyond all doubt that their beautiful daughter had indeed been murdered. So I think they could win the case even if Holly's remains hadn't found. They wanted to find Holly so she could be returned to her family but I think they have known they didn't need to find her to win their case.

Whatever they have in way of evidence was enough to convince her parents back in February beyond all doubt that Holly is dead and the burden for the jury is only beyond a reasonable doubt. If it can convince an entire family that refused to believe Holly was dead for three years it will be more than enough evidence to convince a jury BARD.

I doubt they will find any helpful forensic evidence in the area Holly's remains were found and I don't think they need it either. What this does do though is shut the defense down from coming into court singing 'she will be coming around the mountain' as if Holly hightailed it on her own free will and she is out there in la la land somewhere living it up.

I am very comfortable with how the case is proceeding now and with the new DA on duty.

I really don't know what happened and why they didn't find her back then. This has happened in other cases as well. They could have come within inches of her remains and may have never seen her due to the heavy undergrowth. In fact in a lot of cases where extensive searches are done the missing victim is not found by LE searchers or even outside voluntary searchers. Then years later someone not even connected to the case will stumble upon the remains by happenstance and the body will be very close to where searchers had already searched. So Holly's case is similar in that respect to other cases.

IMO

I was able to watch it on YouTube. http://youtu.be/tkzIK3EvgMk
Poor Holly. It was so eerie to follow those roads and wonder what Holly must have been thinking and feeling.
Even sped up it seemed to take forever on those winding roads.

Anyone know where the location she was found is on Google maps? Guess I could search for cell towers in the area.
Seriously, she was found at the base of a cell phone tower?
[video=youtube;tkzIK3EvgMk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkzIK3EvgMk&feature=youtu.be[/video]

I look at it this way: If Holly had been found right away, because of a search or cell phone pings or whatever, they wouldn't have had ZA on the record threatening his brother with "put you in a hole like she is." They wouldn't have had reasonable cause to search the Adams property. More stuff might have disappeared.

But because she wasn't found for so long, things have played out a different way, and these guys have made statements and one has tried to cut a deal. Now he won't get a deal because they have a body!

And heck, if her body had been found early in this case, there are hundreds of people online who would have immediately blamed her brother or her boyfriend, instead of the actual killers. That wouldn't have been right, and only caused more grief for the family.

And while I know people love to slam the police, most of these guys who actually were involved in the disappearance were already in jail or on their way to jail when the TBI finally charged ZA. There is more to that story that we don't know.

All these cases are frustrating when they drag on for years, but that is the nature of crime. Jumping to a wrong conclusion is a bad thing too, which is why the DA has to be cautious about pointing fingers too soon. We are a death penalty state, and finding someone to execute for the sake of closing a case isn't really the right thing to do. As both the Sheriff and the DA said today - they want to get ALL the perps, and there may be more involved.

Young beautiful girl going to school when abducted and killed, then thrown away like trash.

If this is not what the death penalty is for, we shouldn't bother having it.

Young beautiful girl going to school when abducted and killed, then thrown away like trash.

If this is not what the death penalty is for, we shouldn't bother having it.

I have a sick feeling that things went down in a bad way that morning - worse than what you describe in sentence one. Death penalty gets my vote, but I'd be happy with LWOP (NO chance of parole). It's one of those cases where I wish the family was the DA.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back