Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading this latest, more detailed transcript is chilling.

It becomes very apparent that he indeed has the upper hand, physically. She just wants to go. I think her saying she was going to call the cops clinched it for him.

This transcript confirms what his bb forum posts indicate - he is a very twisted individual.

Ugh!

2.49am: Screen shot taken of phone with images of deceased. Call to deceased.

3.29am: Call continues. Male: Hang on a sec. What the (expletive). What the (expletive) is this ... you know how I said there was something in my pocket. Well it is her phone in my pocket.”

Dad: “Is it her phone?”

3.48.30am: Male: “I wish that I had cameras in my unit. I have audio. I tried calling her phone.” Dad: “Don’t call her phone.”

3.49am: Call is made to phone and goes to message bank. Dad: “What are you doing, why did you do that?” Male: “I don’t know.”

3.50am: Call to deceased.

3.51.30am: Call to deceased.

http://mobile.news.com.au/national/...l-hours-together/story-e6frfkp9-1227053364751

He had her phone why does he keep calling it?

Did GT know Rrie's real name? He kept calling her Cletus her Tinder name.

Female: “Get it for me. Male: “No, you get it.” Female: “I am going to call the police.”

1.37.30am: Repeats she is going to call the police.

1.38.30am: Female: “I am going to call the police.” Male: “What are you looking for? Where is my money. How are you going to call the police without your phone?”

http://mobile.news.com.au/national/...l-hours-together/story-e6frfkp9-1227053364751

There are expressions of delusion from both of them, he is recording like a secret agent, she is acting like a ninja. It is possible there is another chemical at play here for sure.

This is 2 people with a multi-factoral disorder. (Potentially complicated by other chemical) My opinion is regardless of the irrational behaviour of either of them, he has the responsibility to keep them both safe and he neglected it. It would seem the alcohol being poured had affected WW in an unpredictable manner, she should have been poured a water. The question is;

When she climbed over the balcony did she fear for her life and had no choice but to get away from him or did she simply misjudge the effort required to climb to the balcony below, while continuing her ninja game?

3.51am: “Why does this (expletive) always happen to me.

I'd say dad is used to being called out when GT gets in the (expletive) - as Isis had predicted.

Other interesting comment:
1.05.30am:
Male: “Do you want to come to my work tomorrow?”
Male: “You can help me lay carpet. You can help me tell my mum I am not a loser ...”
http://mobile.news.com.au/national/police-report-tendered-to-court-for-gable-tostees-bail-hearing-includes-transcript-of-alleged-recording-of-tostee-and-warriena-wrights-final-hours-together/story-e6frfkp9-1227053364751

There are expressions of delusion from both of them, he is recording like a secret agent, she is acting like a ninja. It is possible there is another chemical at play here for sure.

This is 2 people with a multi-factoral disorder. (Potentially complicated by other chemical) My opinion is regardless of the irrational behaviour of either of them, he has the responsibility to keep them both safe and he neglected it. It would seem the alcohol being poured had affected WW in an unpredictable manner, she should have been poured a water. The question is;

When she climbed over the balcony did she fear for her life and had no choice but to get away from him or did she simply misjudge the effort required to climb to the balcony below, while continuing her ninja game?

I'm wondering if he put her camera out there, just out of reach. We will never know.

I'm wondering if he put her camera out there, just out of reach. We will never know.

Good thinking. I wouldn't put it passed him to do something like that. :mad:

Poor Warriena was drunk out of her mind and GT appears/sounds totally sober imo.

He either has a high tolerance for alcohol or he didn't drink excessively or he watered his drinks down or he stayed sober like he does when he goes to clubs. Take your pick.

JMO

Did Rrie know Muay Thai and thats where the "Ninja" terms comes from?

a woman boasting of being a “ninja” and telling him: “Are you going to f------ untie me because I will f------ destroy your jaw”.

2.15.30am: Male states — I thought you were kidding and I have taken enough. This is (expletive) (expletive). Male states — you are lucky I haven’t chucked you off my balcony you god damn psycho little (expletive). Male states — who the (expletive) do you think you ... I am. Yeah do your Muay Thai now

Poor Warriena was drunk out of her mind and GT appears/sounds totally sober imo.

He either has a high tolerance for alcohol or he didn't drink excessively or he watered his drinks down or he stayed sober like he does when he goes to clubs. Take your pick.

JMO

I'm 100% with you on this. He even states he has to catch up.

1.53am: Male asks if she got the photos he sent her. “Our balcony photos. You are so much more drunker than me. I need to catch up.”

Warriena strikes me as a light drinker (six pack of Tooheys extra dry) and perhaps pre-mix vodkas etc... NOT HOME DISTILLE VODKA. Who knows what percentage alcohol it was at in the bottle.

This is seriously scary stuff.

I am appalled and disgusted with this so called 'man'. :furious:

No wonder his father didn't show his face in court.

It sounds like she was trying to leave as early as around 1am and he talked her into staying:

12.57am: Male: “Don’t go baby, please.”

12.58am: Drinks poured.

1.02am: Male asks female to come here and chill and have a drink. Repeats to chill, have a drink. Male says that everything on him is good looking. Female: “I am psycho drunk and not to test her.”

http://mobile.news.com.au/national/...leged-recordings/story-e6frfkp9-1227053364751

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phernandez22