GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #2 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering she lived in Ft Worth & without utilites at some point I hardly doubt she was concerned @ the Shops . How many 20 year olds are ? Idk how many ppl Ive heard say this is Plano nothing happens here .. Add to that she had to be tired ? Possibly intoxicated ? Texting ? Not aware of her surroundings . How many people walk down the sidewalk not even paying attention to where their going ?
I think the " friend " just happened to be leaving and was not walking her for safety or to be gentlemanly . However . The last conversation with him would be interesting if she told him her plans ? Where she was planning on driving to at 4Am ?? They appeared to have some conversation .
TT

From reading responses from friends of hers, it really seems like they believe her friend was not involved. I can't link or quote anything though because this info isn't from MSM. The friend seems to have a lot of people sticking up for him. If I have said anything wrong please let me know & I will delete. I just hope she is found & that they have clues. It looks like her & the friend have known each other for years though, maybe not close friends, but def hang in the same group from time to time.

I'm now really wondering if this was a stranger situation. This is so scary.

Is there a reason why they can't just yet rule out the BF and the male friend? it's been almost 2 weeks.

In my experience on WS... Sometimes LE does not rule out anyone seemingly for the reason of keeping the actual perp (whoever that may be) lulled into a sense of comfort that LE is looking at others...(and not at the perp...

I hope this makes sense... And... All... JMO

From reading responses from friends of hers, it really seems like they believe her friend was not involved. I can't link or quote anything though because this info isn't from MSM. The friend seems to have a lot of people sticking up for him. If I have said anything wrong please let me know & I will delete. I just hope she is found & that they have clues. It looks like her & the friend have known each other for years though, maybe not close friends, but def hang in the same group from time to time.

I'm now really wondering if this was a stranger situation. This is so scary.

Agree - especially since this part of Plano is very nice and affluent. Anything can happen anywhere, but it is really out of place.

Hey all. I've been lurking around, but needed to add a question to the mix..

Who says the person responsible (assuming this was involuntary) is a man? IF her boyfriend was less than faithful, I wouldn't rule out a female 'heart to heart'. People tend to post their every move on facebook, so locating someone is easier than ever.

I have been thinking the same thing this whole time! Someone of her stature could have easily been compromised by a female. I, myself work out and my stature is 5'5" 135, I would think someone my size could
Compromise a female smaller than myself. But maybe of CM knew her or knew "of her" from the party, she wouldn't have to necessarily show any type of initial threat to get CM to feel comfortable enough to go with her. I believe someone said The BF was from Allen too.. This could have been a girl who has always had a thing for him and seeked out to ridden the threat of a girlfriend..

I am not saying the CM disappeared voluntarily but people do disappear and leave their cars.
Just last month a young lady left her car at school and took a cab for a 100 mile drive to get away from her parents.
Anyone, remember the "Runaway Bride". She left voluntarily for whatever reason - not sure about her car.

I have been thinking the same thing this whole time! Someone of her stature could have easily been compromised by a female. I, myself work out and my stature is 5'5" 135, I would think someone my size could
Compromise a female smaller than myself. But maybe of CM knew her or knew "of her" from the party, she wouldn't have to necessarily show any type of initial threat to get CM to feel comfortable enough to go with her. I believe someone said The BF was from Allen too.. This could have been a girl who has always had a thing for him and seeked out to ridden the threat of a girlfriend..

Yep. Girls can be much more deceiving than men. It doesn't take much for a girl to think someone is her friend, hop in her car to 'get coffee', then poof. No one would suspect a thing if they saw two girls chatting inside or outside. The friendly attitude can quickly disappear when the car door closes.

I am not saying the CM disappeared voluntarily but people do disappear and leave their cars.
Just last month a young lady left her car at school and took a cab for a 100 mile drive to get away from her parents.
Anyone, remember the "Runaway Bride". She left voluntarily for whatever reason - not sure about her car.

I know they said that there was no activity on her cards- but I have to wonder if they looked at the previous days activity for any out of normal activity involving sums being taken out in cash.

Yep. Girls can be much more deceiving than men. It doesn't take much for a girl to think someone is her friend, hop in her car to 'get coffee', then poof. No one would suspect a thing if they saw two girls chatting inside or outside. The friendly attitude can quickly disappear when the car door closes.

Yep, just like with poor Skylar. That case haunts me like no other.

I know we've come back to this again and again, but something about my understanding changed when I read it this time. Were they not functioning, or were they disabled?
This question has entered my mind, too...

Were the non-working cameras already not working that night?

or were they disabled by someone?

Though... It would seem like the person that disabled them would be caught on camera as they disabled them...

or... If the person that disabled the camera kept/ruined the film... That would be a red flag for the LE...

And... If a workman who was familiar with the cameras disabled them... This would create a whole 'nother set of questions...

Just rambling/thinking out loud here...

This question has entered my mind, too...

Were the non-working cameras already not working that night?

or were they disabled by someone?

Though... It would seem like the person that disabled them would be caught on camera as they disabled them...

or... If the person that disabled the camera kept/ruined the film... That would be a red flag for the LE...

And... If a workman who was familiar with the cameras disabled them... This would create a whole 'nother set of questions...

Just rambling/thinking out loud here...
Depending on the camera system, you wouldn't necessarily be seen.
Example 1: Hack into the system and shut down cameras
Example 2: an employee with access to the control room/office

Link? I think you guys are thinking way to hard about this. I can tell you for sure that if it is the search from yesterday that they are referring too, it most def wasn't the type of clothes they were looking for. They are looking clothes from when she left her friends apartment and the changes of clothes she had with her which is what she wore earlier. I can also tell you that looking for these clothes they are going to be fairly newer looking items.. Like 10 days ago items not items that look like they've been there for months. There def was some items out there but way to old and not relevant at all.

That was supposed to be quoted from someone earlier mentioning the clothes .. I don't know why it didn't quote it lol.

I'm thinking taken by someone who was hanging around the parking garage in hopes of getting a victim.

JMO.

Don't think the BF or the friend had anything to do with this..... this is just my observation by watching the interview with the boyfriend.

I would think that most people would have lawyered up by now and he has not.

He also willingly turned over his phone to LE.

Have there been any reports of strange men/attempted abductions/rapes in the surrounding areas recently?

I also wonder if someone from her matchmaking job was not obsessed with her etc.

I'm curious as to what everyone's gut instinct here is now that we're approaching 2 weeks.

1) The boyfriend
2) The friend walking her into the parking garage
3) An acquaintance (someone she met at the bar earlier, a friend of the boyfriends, etc.)
4) A stranger (someone who works in the parking garage, lives in the apartment complex, etc.)
5) She left on her own
6) Other

I lean towards 2 or 3, strongly.

I think someone tampering with some of the cameras is unlikely...

Maybe she just walked away....forever. I'm in that area, often, and there are a lot of places she could be that would not be easily seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member