TX - Colton Turner, 2, Cedar Park, 11 Sept 2014 #1 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frustrated with all the conflicting reports! But I do not like the word "excavation"!!!

I so wanted to wait for news but it's 2:30 in the morning here. :(

Hugs to you all as you follow this heartbreaking case.

The world will not tolerate a second Casey Anthony...SOMEONE is going to answer and go down for this. People have to STOP killing these precious angels. There is NOTHING that could explain this away. He was TWO!! - for *bleeps* sake!

*advertiser censored**** *advertiser censored**** baby killers ! There is no excuse, no drugs, pregnancy, homeless, hard times, delirium, depression, etc that excuses this. There are 1000s of people who would give a sweet baby a home where he could grow and be happy. Think you're tough because you can beat a 20lb baby to death? Think you're cool and don't take any lip off of anyone and call the shots. Well your'e not calling them anymore, are you ?

Why don't they just bring them to my door? Anyone's door? WHY DO THIS? HOW CAN ANYONE DO THIS? I'm so sick...

Please do not start sleuthing or posting how to sleuth folks until MSM/LE tells us what happened and names a POI/suspect.

Thanks,

Salem

Y'all...I am SO OVER this happening. SO freakin' over it. Look at that sweet face!! My heart is broken.

The only thing I am thankful for today is that whoever did this, did it in Texas.
AMEN sister!!

The common thread in all these child murder cases, for me, is my after the fact feeling that every single person in the child's life should have been in jail. Mom, dad, sometimes grandparents, often friends of parents, and the list goes on. There is truly not one person looking out for these little lives. It definitely makes one think about the massive cuts made to social services in our country. I won't make this too political, but one thing each and every one of us can do is support politicians who support social services for children and families.

This is probably irrelevant, but why is the boy's last name Turner if the mom is MW and dad is BP?

The common thread in all these child murder cases, for me, is my after the fact feeling that every single person in the child's life should have been in jail. Mom, dad, sometimes grandparents, often friends of parents, and the list goes on. There is truly not one person looking out for these little lives. It definitely makes one think about the massive cuts made to social services in our country. I won't make this too political, but one thing each and every one of us can do is support politicians who support social services for children and families.

Agree.

And I also think C's maternal grandmother is deceased, based on a photo/post on M's FB page. So that explains why grandma didn't notice him missing.

Agree.

And I also think C's maternal grandmother is deceased, based on a photo/post on M's FB page. So that explains why grandma didn't notice him missing.

I saw a grandmom posted. I thought it was her mom. She called her mum or maw...

Agree.

I'm quoting myself to add that it looks like paternal grandma lives in Indiana.

What I'm wondering is.....if the mom was on probation (as stated on one of her FB posts) and was writing all of this stuff on her FB....why did her probation officer not know about this? Don't they check SM? Seems that the mom should have been back in jail a long time ago.

http://www.myfoxaustin.com/story/26517296/breaking-news-search-for-colton-turner

The area is right near a strip club. Meagan had worked at similar places. It is not too far from where I am right now.
Meagan is in custody and LE states she is not cooperative.

http://www.kvue.com/story/news/local/2014/09/11/two-year-old-cedar-park-boy-missing/15474501/

Meagan has a record as stated by media. One can also look up her record on Williamson Cty criminal records. She also has been investigated by CPS.
"A search of Williamson County Jail records showed that Work has a criminal history, including charges of animal cruelty and assault. Detectives also said Work has a history with Child Protective Services, but did not go into further detail."

Police activity near wooded area behind the Y in Cedar Park

Police activity near wooded area behind the Y in Cedar Park

Do you have a link? Just wondering because there is a large wooded area back there with running trails and parks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam