GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the Find Christina FB page:

The Texas Equusearch team has SUSPENDED the search for Christina Morris this does NOT mean that the search is cancelled!! The FIND CHRISTINA page will be updated frequently for anyone that is still willing to help, and we will be updating here for future search efforts. This page is meant to keep people updated on the search and search teams when needed. DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE INVESTIGATION. I assure you the police are working on the case so leave the investigating to them please!!! This search Is by no means over, we will continue until we bring Christina home! Thank you.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1475884869332377/?fref=nf

Snipped

I want to say around 11:30 or 12, we saw each other near the bar near the patio. We were catching up a bit when two guys approached us. One talked to me and the other to her. The one talking to me said, "I see you're not holding a drink!" I replied, "It's over there on the table." I can't remember what else he said, but I didn't want them talking to us so I told him my boyfriend was right behind him (he really was). The guy was a smart *advertiser censored* and said, "Oh, do you want me to meet him?" This whole time, I didn't hear anything the other guy said to Christina. After his smart *advertiser censored* remark, the conversation went flat and Christina said, "I'm going back to my friends." I gave her a huge hug and whispered in her ear, "Those guys are so annoying!" And she said, "I know!" We parted ways and said our goodbyes.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...lano-30-August-2014-1&p=10928097#post10928097

Glad to report that I am not completely nuts. I did read that post by Vi.
So...who was this guy who tried to pick her up at the bar?

When I hear someone saying 'my drink is over there on the table', my hinky meter goes spiralling off thinking 'spiked drinks'. Maybe I need a spiked drink of caffeine.

Not being in the US 'tis difficult for me to identify vehicles. They all have different names in my part of the world. Would y'all consider a Chevvie Camaro a unique vehicle?
edit: sorry a 'distinct' vehicle.
Yes as a valet for three years I can diff. say yes to that. Very distinctive. You couldn't miss that.

Why have LE not released the video of the cars that left the garage?

I believe it's been said that some of the cameras in the garage weren't working. So I wonder if there are multiple exits and cars would have left around the time she went missing that wouldn't have been recorded.

Anyways I don't understand why they don't release the images they DO have. Maybe someone out there knows something suspicious happened but doesn't know it's related to CM...but if they saw the images of the cars, etc. etc.

I guess it makes me wonder if LE has a suspect/POI and doesn't believe it's random.

Yea I get what you are saying .. But he still was a random person to her. I'm sure she's possibly seen him before since the town is so small but willingly went or not, he's still random. I truly don't believe she knew him. Atleast not like that.. Not on a boyfriend or friend level.. If you recall, he tried to blame another guy and said that she was with the guy to purchase weed and that he did not know her.

Yea I get what you are saying .. But he still was a random person to her. I'm sure she's possibly seen him before since the town is so small but willingly went or not, he's still random. I truly don't believe she knew him. Atleast not like that.. Not on a boyfriend or friend level.. If you recall, he tried to blame another guy and said that she was with the guy to purchase weed and that he did not know her.

Oh and to this day, I still have no idea how he got her to pullover and end up at his house. Especially since she left before him.

rsbm: guess they don't need any help....

If this turns out like Abby or Joelle I'm going to be tiiiiiiiiiiiiicked.
(of course I'd be happy if she was alive, but ykwim---tunnel vision in the wrong direction.) jmo

Is there a link re: her camera missing, tia.

Yes there is on the 7:40pm Update on Sept 7th/8th
Local Media

Britton said volunteers were encouraged to focus on “anywhere where someone could pull off the road.” Specific items Plano PD is looking for include the clothing Morris was last seen wearing: a light, peach-colored shirt; multicolored skirt; black or dark-colored fedora; black backpack-type purse; gold rings; an iPhone with a light green case; and a Canon camera.
http://starlocalmedia.com/planocour...cle_5978a7b6-3479-11e4-a198-001a4bcf887a.html

Question: Was CM employed as a photographer? Has that angle been discussed?

Local Media

Britton said volunteers were encouraged to focus on “anywhere where someone could pull off the road.” Specific items Plano PD is looking for include the clothing Morris was last seen wearing: a light, peach-colored shirt; multicolored skirt; black or dark-colored fedora; black backpack-type purse; gold rings; an iPhone with a light green case; and a Canon camera.
http://starlocalmedia.com/planocour...cle_5978a7b6-3479-11e4-a198-001a4bcf887a.html

and the description of clothing from TES is different:

something to discuss.... WHY

On Christina's mom's fb page, she asked all the people that were there that night (paraphrasing) to come together for the Investigation Discovery filming...I'm wondering who all showed up, and what accounts/details were given, if any.

Re: the list of stranger vs non stranger abduction cases, one thing to note is that there are also a lot of cases which are unsolved, or a poi's guilt can not be definitely proven, so we don't know if its was random vs not, hence cases which can not be included here. For instance, Jessica Heeringa, Adrienne Salinas, Brittanee Drexel...

Then you have the borderline cases, where it could just be an aquaintance, or the maybe perp saw them around town, but they weren't necessarily in the close circle, for instance possibly Noelle Paquette...

I think we can include Elizabeth Cook and Lyric Morrissey to not knowing if perp was random or known.

Local Media

Thank you :wave:

I wonder if it might have been pawned? Might be worth looking on craigslist---doubt the perp would be so stupid as to put it up for sale on CL, but who knows...

I think we can include Elizabeth Cook and Lyric Morrissey to not knowing if perp was random or known.

(Hey, there's another case where I'm a minority as far as opinion on the perp---I still think MJK might have done it even though LE supposedly ruled him out)

I think it's time for a private detective, maybe they can find her

I believe Christina's mother said ID was sending a PI to work on Christina's case. ID supplied a PI in the other 2 programs I watched too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member