TX - Colton Turner, 2, Cedar Park, 11 Sept 2014 #1 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
68289 Main Jail
TURNER, MICHAEL BRANDT
02/22/1985
03/18/201403/18/2014

I'm local and I just wanted to clarify that driving from Williamson to Travis is pretty common for people to do all the time, multiple times a day. We judge our distances a little differently down here lol. 20 minute drive is "just down the road" to us.

I've been in Austin for almost 30 years. :)

It doesn't make sense to me. If you were in Wilco and wanted to hide a body, wouldn't you head any direction except south? I think maybe Colton was possibly killed somewhere south. MOO

There is some direct connection, maybe someone who worked at the auto body shop there. Or whoever owned the field behind it with the cattle. Otherwise, that body may have never been found on its own.

I agree, that there is a direct connect to somebody who was familiar with that street.

I am so sad to see that this little sweetheart was found dead. :rose: I started reading this thread the first day it opened, but after reading Mom's story, I had to leave it be. So many horrible, pathetically awful cases on here lately. I knew this was going to end badly. And my heart was not ready for another one.

So very sorry Dear.Sweet.Colton. RIP You deserved so much better, little man. :star2::star: :rose:

It's gone. I thing it was Sept. 8th. The blue thing that talks about "it's been a good day I haven't had to post bail or bury a body" yet is also gone. The I miss you and I hope you know I always loved you was "liked' by someone who made some kind of comment about I miss her too. So it was confusing, but seemed hauntingly like something she'd write to her deceased child.

I remember seeing it too.

It doesn't make sense to me. If you were in Wilco and wanted to hide a body, wouldn't you head any direction except south? I think maybe Colton was possibly killed somewhere south. MOO
I just wanted to make people aware that it's a little different here to drive 20-30 min. I tend to find myself explaining that to people who aren't from around here, and felt it might help put things in to perspective.

Based on this article, I am going to go ahead and move Colton to the located forum.

http://www.statesman.com/news/news/police-searching-se-austin-for-evidence-in-missing/nhLgL/

Salem
So sad to see Colton moved. RIP buddy.

That post according to family who knew her was about her mother who was deceased. Of course maybe she felt guilty and wished her mother was there to make everything go away. JMOO

Ah, yeah that makes the post make less sinister sense. Thank you.

There are many more wooded areas and the lake if someone had things to hide. Going down to the SE, near the airport, to that location, would not make sense unless something is down there.

Latest tweets from local reporter re: affidavits:

Chris Sadeghi ‏@chrissadeghi 33m... According to affidavits, Meagan Work said #ColtonTurner had seizure and died. Was afraid to go to hospital because she was afraid... (1/3)

Chris Sadeghi ‏@chrissadeghi 32m ...Colton would be taken from her. She and Turner buried him in shallow grave in early July. When questioned by police,Work first said.. 2/3

Chris Sadeghi ‏@chrissadeghi 31m ... #ColtonTurner was w/ family, then said he was kidnapped, then said she gave to unknown couple. Mike Turner finally revealed burial spot.

ermm what now. She fell asleep while her son was having a seizure. Cos that's what you do right.

I am trying to catch up from the weekend. But is this MT Coltons real dad? Or is there a reason for the last name?
Was this MT on her fb page?

Honeslty I thought maybe Colton got into drugs :/

ermm what now. She fell asleep while her son was having a seizure. Cos that's what you do right.

I wonder if her friend Brianna can confirm the seizures, it seems like she would know.
If not? Zenaida Fernandez-Gonlalez.

Wow just wow , I have no words, she doesn't deserve the title of mom.

Studied the Casey Anthony trial much. Lets scream accident and hope I get off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288