Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Police evidence was not important to Nurmi and Wilmott. They were focusing of the self-defence plea which, IMO, failed miserably.
They were focusing on self-defense because it was their only option - police evidence was not in their favor.

They were focusing on self-defense because it was their only option - police evidence was not in their favor.
Huh? The crime scene was full of DNA and overkill.

There were no other suspects, except the "ninjas".

Plus, the defense can't just argue whatever they want. They are there to defend Jodi's story, no matter what it is. Her story was that she was attacked and she defended herself. Her DT had no choice but to take this tack. If her story was, "I wasn't there," then the police evidence would be a little more relevant.

What is you definition of skull? The whole head? The whole head does not compromise all of brain.
I'm well aware of that. The skull is defined by science, not opinion. And certainly not my opinion. Same goes for all other parts of the head, and body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53