Hailey Dunn: General Discussion thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Hailey:

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1409228278442.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1409228278442.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 645
sigh, dear Hailey....I am so afraid they screwed the case up so bad from the get go and justice will never be had.....God will have the last say though, I do trust. There are those that know the truth, I firmly believe it...and they have to live with it. Living under that shadow must be so gosh darn heavy.

I don't believe that this case is going to be resolved.

This child is lying on a shelf in a lab. She may be there for a long time. I think if they release her remains, with no arrest, it makes the investigators look bad. They don't want to admit they messed up and can't point their finger at one person right now. What more is there to do with Hailey's remains?

Hi guys it's been awhile since my last post. I have followed this case very closely. I live 30 miles from Hailey's home town. In 2011 & 2012 I was actually living in CCity, a few blocks from BD and Hailey's house. The murder of this beautiful angel has been hard on the small West,Tx town. I am in the process of writing a piece about the case. I am in search of the time line that was made and updated. I have searched through many many posts, but haven't been able to find it. If any if you brilliant web sleuths have any FACTS and or would like to help me gather some, I'd be ecstatic. In a case such as this, facts are hard to come by! I am currently interviewing locals and family members. Even then the facts are really just what that one individual believes/feels. So far the ones I have spoke with all know/feels the one responsible for this horrific crime is SA. I do have some that have other ideas as to what happen!

So any help would be appreciated. I am looking for time lines and a list of facts I had come across, but can't seem to find! Thank in advance! SJ :blushing:

I
Hi guys it's been awhile since my last post. I have followed this case very closely. I live 30 miles from Hailey's home town. In 2011 & 2012 I was actually living in CCity, a few blocks from BD and Hailey's house. The murder of this beautiful angel has been hard on the small West,Tx town. I am in the process of writing a piece about the case. I am in search of the time line that was made and updated. I have searched through many many posts, but haven't been able to find it. If any if you brilliant web sleuths have any FACTS and or would like to help me gather some, I'd be ecstatic. In a case such as this, facts are hard to come by! I am currently interviewing locals and family members. Even then the facts are really just what that one individual believes/feels. So far the ones I have spoke with all know/feels the one responsible for this horrific crime is SA. I do have some that have other ideas as to what happen!

So any help would be appreciated. I am looking for time lines and a list of facts I had come across, but can't seem to find! Thank in advance! SJ :blushing:

I hope you will post your piece here or at least a link. Would like to read it

Can you also contact SCSO, FBI and the Texas Rangers? I'd like to know if they will comment on Hailey's case. Pretty please?!

Try the media links at the top of the forum-

http://www.bigcountryhomepage.com/s...hailey-dunn-case/25859/DsAhBwOMy0SXohEhUrRVVg

Thinking of Hailey today.

Justice may be sleeping, but it is not dead.

You are not forgotten, sweet child.

No, Hailey Darlene Dunn is not forgotten Oriah~

[h=1]Justice Matters: Hailey Dunn's Mother Says They Want Remains Released[/h] Statement of John S. Young
Attorney for Billie Jean Dunn
RE: Anniversary of the Disappearance of Hailey Dunn

The anniversary date of Hailey's disappearance always brings sadness and compassion for Hailey's family-- her mother, Billie, her brother David and her extended family. It reminds us how fragile life is and how a senseless act of one yet unknown can take the most precious gift of life.

While Hailey's remains have been located and, one would assume, fully processed for the investigation, the remains of this young girl have not been released to the family to allow a burial and final closure to this tragic story. I do not know why law enforcement has chosen to hold these remains, and there may be valid investigative reasons for doing so. However, it seems that common decency would suggest allowing the family to have final closure would be the proper thing to do.

Several law enforcement agencies have been involved in the investigation at various times since Hailey's disappearance, including the Mitchell County Sheriff's office, the Scurry County Sheriff's Office, District Attorney investigators, Texas Rangers and the FBI. While I am sure that the investigation is not 'closed' in the sense of an arrest being made, I am, however, not aware of any active investigation into Hailey's death. It is my understanding that the FBI has, in fact, closed its investigation, returning the investigation to local authorities.

Of course, we all hope that the person responsible for this senseless death will someday be apprehended. Until then, I think everyone associated with the case will remember the day Hailey disappeared with sorrow.
http://www.everythinglubbock.com/st...r-says-they-want/84321/FzYtZm_AyEy6bpSUnL3b7g

I couldn't bring myself to listen to it. Hailey Dunn and Dylan Redwine, two of my biggest heartaches. :rose: :star: :star: :rose:

I don't think they are holding the remains for S&Gs. There is a reason and if answers are truly the objective then it is necessary to wait.

The reason is that the remains are the only evidence they have and the case is unresolved.

They probably only have a few bones, so everything is important until such time as a resolution is reached.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998