VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a sadder tangent, I wonder if the police have expanded their search to the dump... Trash pick-up down around the Mall area is first thing on Mondays... A dumpster down by the RR would be an easy spot to dump evidence... And the company that runs the trash down there doesn't do single-stream, so there'd be no sorting of trash.

TY for reposting video. It is so clear that is not a reflection, why do you all think LE were saying that?

[video=youtube;L8WV9wLBzdg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8WV9wLBzdg&list=UU9ha3sh4YTCSK83dH6OlWTw[/video]

On a sadder tangent, I wonder if the police have expanded their search to the dump... Trash pick-up down around the Mall area is first thing on Mondays... A dumpster down by the RR would be an easy spot to dump evidence... And the company that runs the trash down there doesn't do single-stream, so there'd be no sorting of trash.

And, with all of those restaurants down there with such large dumpster containers, that's something to consider.

I wonder where the white guy gave up his pursuit. He is still following when the black guy has his arm around her. So at what point did he give up.

I think until we know what happened to her we should look at all possibilities. I'm sure LE would agree and are doing the same thing. You can't overlook something like that or you may never find her.

yeah. I just feel like people are focusing too much on it and not enough on who she was actually last seen with + who LE says is the POI

Finally just got caught up. I think if police are releasing a sketch of this guy then they are pretty confident the WG is NOT a suspect. Either that or they want him to think that.. I think there will be a break soon either way.

I'm sorry if someone or many someone's have already said this, I was at work and only skimming the thread. In the pizza shop video at around :10, the man in the white long shorts walks into the frame from the left. At :27, you see Heather walking by from the right, and at the same time, white shorts guy crosses over and joins the group of guys who are following her.

Is this old news?

It also appears to be the same guy in the jewelry store video.

@NBC29 23m

Police say they have not recovered #HannahGraham’s cellphone. Say they believe she had it with her when recorded on surveillance videos.
Well at least we know that they think she had her phone with her.

What really bothers me about this is how fast she was able to walk. HG got from point to point VERY quickly. If she was at that pace, she could be farther away from the downtown mall than they think. Especially if she felt threatened and started running. If she walked that fast, I can only imagine how fast she could run.

I'm not sure why people are surprised about how fast she walks. The girl has legs up to her armpits! She is quite tall and has a huge stride.

yeah. I just feel like people are focusing too much on it and not enough on who she was actually last seen with + who LE says is the POI

I am actually focused on both. Maybe the black guy only walked with her so far, then the witness comes back into the picture. At some point she either was left by herself again, dragged off somewhere or put in a car.

I understand your concern but the last known person to be seen with her came from the WG originally so I'm just saying we can't rule him out.

(Wow, full house this afternoon:

Thread Information-266 users browsing this thread. (111 members and 155 guests))

I'm not sure why people are surprised about how fast she walks. The girl has legs up to her armpits! She is quite tall and has a huge stride.

Also, several people in these videos are walking in pairs, and then there is the group of young men. People walking in a pair or group tend to walk slower. It is a courtesy, and also due to being engaged in conversation and feeling more at ease. An individual walking alone late at night is much more likely to walk quickly as they are not distracted by conversation, gestures, etc.

Someone, earlier in the 2nd thread, stated that they were looking at the park by the Rivanna River. Any more word on if they are still there or what became of that??

So maybe this has been discussed--I need to read thru the end of thread 2--but in the video rsc just posted from tules it's not the same black guy with the capris and I don't think he has dreadlocks. That's her hair.

I wonder where the white guy gave up his pursuit. He is still following when the black guy has his arm around her. So at what point did he give up.

IF that's the black guy he was talking about, and IF his arm around her in that video. It's pretty impossible to tell IMO, although others have said they are linked arm in arm. (I don't see it).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee