VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only other option I could imagine is CWG mis-remembered, as eye witnesses are prone to do. However, how can you get from dreadlocks to shaved head, and white shorts to black pants? It's likely one of your two options.

You're right. There are rarely absolutes!

I think LE has seen more footage than they're letting on. I don't think they would release info and a sketch on a POI unless there was more info than just an eyewitness account

There is no sketch. Just a description. I too think they have more information. They maybe going on what WG said but there is no way WG knows the information they have.

Also a very good possibility, thanks

I think LE has seen more footage than they're letting on. I don't think they would release info and a sketch on a POI unless there was more info than just an eyewitness account

Apparently the WG contacted the tip line before the video footage was released and visited the police to discuss what he witnessed.

The video images of the WG certainly look creepy, hopefully they will put his story to the test to be certain he is indeed being truthful.

Perhaps businesses further down also have video footage so they can figure out what may have happened.

I agree. I also if he ran to police 1st to throw off guilt, its very common or was it honest. The thing is, did he call them before she was missing or after. How did he know he was on video and who's off video?.. That's the thing that getting me.

How can report your not video an who is not? at the time of a report.? None where all the camera are or on camera.

This video clearly shows her walking next to someone wearing white around the 5 second mark. Its clear as day to me. And the person who follows is wearing dark pants AND a white shirt and has a beer belly. Maybe that is the suspect and not WG.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmfLTWEuQEU&safe=active

[video=youtube;UmfLTWEuQEU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmfLTWEuQEU&safe=active[/video]

It was said that he saw a black man put his arm around Hannah and that is when he stopped following her. So where was that? I would like to know if WG walked in front of the Tuels around that corner or if he stopped ahead of time.

Dreads guy was behind a little bit in the first video. So perhaps this suspect saw Hannah first and stopped and put his arm around her, and then WG left the scene, and then dreads guy caught up with them and walked next to Hannah as the suspect trailed behind.

So I am implying the suspect and dreads guy are friends.

Also notice all of the people walking after her. It was busy and if she felt danger she could have easily screamed and had people come to help her.

THEY HAVE NOT RELEASED A SKETCH RELATED TO THIS CASE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just hopped over here after seeing the video of this guy following her.... Creepy!!!!

You would think WG would have saw Hannah with the dreadlock guy. It's interesting to me that dreadlock guy isn't mentioned at all.

This is my first post here in a very long time. I constantly follow boards but haven't really felt compelled to chime in since the Mickey Shunick case.

Anyways, adding my 2 cents...

1) the dreads guy is 100% the same man seen walking with Hannah in the jeweler video
2) it's definitely a heavier set black male.
3) to me, Hannah's gait makes it appear that she's either frantic, in fear, or something of the sort.
4) the dreads guy appears to be pan handling

Of course all MO..

Hoping this Other Black male comes forward....if there really was one.

Panhandling? No offense but how on earth did you get that impression?

Speculating and thinking aloud...

Suppose Doorway Guy was checking HG out and wanted to approach her. Dreadlocks Guy thwarts Doorway Guy's plans, but only for a moment. HG shakes off Dreadlocks Guy and when she is alone again, and Doorway Guy makes his move.

The fact that Doorway Guy didn't come forward until Wednesday night when the video was about to be released bothers me. If he were truly a concerned citizen, I would think he would have come forward as soon as pictures of HG were made public. It also bothers me that the bloodhounds found a scent at the parking lot. Doorway Guy looks like someone who would've driven to the mall.

When did HG turn back for a second? Could Doorway Guy have said something to her?

Doorway Guy describes someone different than Dreadlocks Guy because he knows Dreadlocks Guy is innocent, but perhaps seeing Dreads talk to HG put the idea in his head to name a black man. He has to come forward because the video will be public - someone will recognize him - and he has to put the blame on someone so he makes up a description.

All speculation, not based on anything reported. I could be way off base, and reserve the right to change my mind.

I think, based on the latest information, we can stop rehashing about the dreadlocks guy. There are only two options that make sense based on what we know: 1) The witness is being dishonest and HE is involved (otherwise, why would he be dishonest?); or 2) The witness is telling the truth and there WAS a black male with the description given who was seen with Hannah last. The dreadlocks guy doesn't fit either of these scenarios. Am I missing something?

http://www.newsplex.com/home/headli...ideos-Show-Missing-UVa-Student-275598671.html

Hoping that somehow, some way, Hannah is still alive and not in the river.

http://www.newsplex.com/home/headli...ideos-Show-Missing-UVa-Student-275598671.html
"The search Graham moved further east on Thursday, shifting from the Downtown Mall to the banks of the Rivanna River. Search crews were out near Riverview Park this morning, along with areas east of the Downtown Mall.

Police are asking anyone who may have seen Hannah Graham in the early hours of Saturday, Sept. 13th, to come forward.

Anyone with information on her disappearance asked to call Charlottesville Police at 434-295-3851.

The City of Charlottesville is now offering a $10,000 reward for information leading to the cause of the disappearance of Hannah Graham.
In addition to this money from the city, UVa. is also offering $10,000 and some local individuals and businesses have come forward wishing to contribute funds to a reward.

The total reward being offered at this time, with all contributions, is $50,000."

Speculating and thinking aloud...

Suppose Doorway Guy was checking HG out and wanted to approach her. Dreadlocks Guy thwarts Doorway Guy's plans, but only for a moment. HG shakes off Dreadlocks Guy and when she is alone again, and Doorway Guy makes his move.

The fact that Doorway Guy didn't come forward until Wednesday night when the video was about to be released bothers me. If he were truly a concerned citizen, I would think he would have come forward as soon as pictures of HG were made public. It also bothers me that the bloodhounds found a scent at the parking lot. Doorway Guy looks like someone who would've driven to the mall.

When did HG turn back for a second? Could Doorway Guy have said something to her?

Doorway Guy describes someone different than Dreadlocks Guy because he knows Dreadlocks Guy is innocent, but perhaps seeing Dreads talk to HG put the idea in his head to name a black man. He has to come forward because the video will be public - someone will recognize him - and he has to put the blame on someone so he makes up a description.

All speculation, not based on anything reported. I could be way off base, and reserve the right to change my mind.

Well if the dreads guy was panhandling he wouldn't have been by her long. After he realized she didn't have money or anything to give him. Not to mention if he is panhandling in that area he might live in that area.

I believe we all need to chill out. There's a lot of great theories here and they all deserve to be heard.

Bottom line is: not one of us was there that night.

Thank you! If you don't like a post, keep scrolling for Pete's sake. If someone is breaking the TOS, we have mods for that.

Your post caused me to rewatch both videos, and for the first time I think this is correct. They could be the same dreads guy.
I give no credence to the fact that she "seems to know him," as some have said, because if it is the same guy the women who he high fived also "seem to know" him. He is probably just that sort of guy.

I don't know about panhandling, though--I would think a panhandler would pick someone slow with a purse to con, not a nearly running distressed drunk girl.

I STILL have a weird feeling about cell phone guy:
1. He started following Hannah almost immediately
2. Instead of reporting about the dreadlock guy, he reports on some mystery guy--which would imply he was worried about Hannah enough to follow her right away, but there was actually no real threat to her until AFTER the dreadlock guy had come and gone?

I would not rule out these two being a team, and the mystery guy not existing. But I could be wrong.

This is my first post here in a very long time. I constantly follow boards but haven't really felt compelled to chime in since the Mickey Shunick case.

Anyways, adding my 2 cents...

1) the dreads guy is 100% the same man seen walking with Hannah in the jeweler video
2) it's definitely a heavier set black male.
3) to me, Hannah's gait makes it appear that she's either frantic, in fear, or something of the sort.
4) the dreads guy appears to be pan handling

Of course all MO..

Hoping this Other Black male comes forward....if there really was one.

not too strange .seems like there is quite a few folks on here who think WG is more involved than what's out there..

I just was unsure what he was referring to exactly is all. If that is what he means, yes, he's not alone in that opinion.

Right, jkloc. WG would have to have followed her while she was alone, then with dreadlocks guy, THEN goatee guy........... I think goatee guy is made up. And why didn't WG quit following her when friendly dread guy showed up. I'm very suspicious of WG. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona