Holly Bobo's Remains Have Been Identified

http://www.jrn.com/newschannel5/new...f-Suspect-In-Holly-Bobo-Murder-275645241.html

This article is a bit different. It says they FOUND evidence he disposed of.

Actually it does NOT say that.

It says "they found evidence that 26-year-old John Dylan Adams disposed of evidence" and in the other article, it is clear that the evidence they "found" is not physical evidence, but rather what (they say) Dylan told them when talking to them yesterday (Sept 17).

Apparently he told them that on the day Holly was abducted, he threw away ____ , and they have arrested him for telling them that.

So maybe they found fingerprints or something else linking Dylan to the bucket and whatever else was there with Holly's remains.

Fits with timing of this arrest as far as recent new evidence to possibly be tied to DA (remains or bucket). Possible teh date comes from DA himself after being confronted with evidence directly tying him to that site, the bucket and/or remains.

This is what it says.
Officials from the TBI said they found evidence that 26-year-old John Dylan Adams disposed of evidence on April 13, 2011, the day Bobo went missing.

I think they have someone singing that he disposed of evidence on the day that Holly went missing, things that they found in the beginning.
He could have been handed her lunch bag and the things that were found right after she went missing.
I don't think that anyone drove around with Holly in the car to dispose those items. They drove straight to wherever they took her. Someone else disposed of her things after she had been taken there. IMO.

Possibly, but would mean IMO that a tip was what finally tied DA to that evidence (lunch box etc, belongings dumped about the county). I agree that I do not think Holly's captor took her on some joyride about the countryside after abducting her. Those items IMO were dumped shortly after she was kidnapped without her being present, by her abductor or an accomplice.

TBI didn't develop evidence from some sort of investigation re Dylan, even though they are playing it up like that for PR purposes. Nor did they FIND anything. Yesterday Dylan (a cooperating witness) talked with them, TOLD them he had discarded ___ (what it is we don't know), and they arrested him.

I was under the impression that Dylan was cooperating with LE, and therefore had some sort of immunity.
That's what I get for thinking apparently.

I was under the impression that Dylan was cooperating with LE, and therefore had some sort of immunity.
That's what I get for thinking apparently.

Maybe he thought the same thing. Frankly this feels odd to me, given the fact that he was helping them with testimony re the important stuff, and then when they talk about the case they arrest him with something relatively penny ante that's peripheral to the things he's helping with.

If I'm his lawyer, he's not talking to them again, and he's not testifying since they're playing these BS games. And if I'm the lawyer for anyone else in the town, I'm telling them very strongly to keep their distance and keep quiet if they think they know something, because these agents aren't witness friendly at all.

So I guess the question of the night is, did DA put those remains there and why suddenly did he offer that info? Actually, why is a cooperating witness only now telling LE of evidence he tampered with? Unless somehow they suddenly knew something specific to ask DA about that neither witness OR LE knew the significance of the answer to until recently KWIM?

Possible that DA put the bucket in that location and did not know what it contained? What if he though he was getting rid of some other criminal evidence not relating to Holly and not til the remains were found did he connect it to bucket dump?

Unless you think Holly was killed the same day she was abducted (and I do not), this item that was disposed of by Dylan had nothing to do with the discovery of her remains. Whatever he tossed away, was something he (allegedly) said he discarded on the same day that Holly was abducted.

Unless you think Holly was killed the same day she was abducted (and I do not), this item that was disposed of by Dylan had nothing to do with the discovery of her remains. Whatever he tossed away, was something he (allegedly) said he discarded on the same day that Holly was abducted.

That's the way I understood it too.

Apologies, in my haste I apparently misread one of the articles yesterday. I guess that's what I get for trying to multi-task, LOL.

I think there are two very DIFFERENT issues here pertaining to the men who found the body, and we should put on our grown-up pants too and admit they are different.

Issue one is the question of whether it might be wise, or best for the case, for the witness to choose to avoid interviews before the trial. I think we all see the benefit in that, and I don't think anyone is arguing otherwise. Ask him to keep quiet? Sure.

But there is also issue two, which is whether LE should go around threatening false imprisonment and putting fear in citizens - potential witnesses, in facts - to try to get their desired result. IMO acting like a or a bully, outside the law, should not be tolerated any more when it comes from the police than when it comes from criminals. Threatening jail time, for activity that is not illegal, is way over the line IMO, and it has the potential to backfire when citizens notice the thuggery and react by choosing not to get involved.

I agree with your thoughts about intimidation. However, reading all the info we know 1) the person did talk to media about how he found the remains. The fact that he was going to sit down and do an "in depth" interview with the reporter reporting said intimidation and was then warned not to leads me to believe the said reporter just might be grand standing a little. In addition, have we so soon forgotten what a mess media caused by misreporting details when Holly first went missing? That didn't help the investigation at all.

I agree with your thoughts about intimidation. However, reading all the info we know 1) the person did talk to media about how he found the remains. The fact that he was going to sit down and do an "in depth" interview with the reporter reporting said intimidation and was then warned not to leads me to believe the said reporter just might be grand standing a little. In addition, have we so soon forgotten what a mess media caused by misreporting details when Holly first went missing? That didn't help the investigation at all.

Leader6518, I just watched the presser by the VA PD Chief in the missing Hannah Graham investigation; very professional and transparent. There is already a POI in her case and 400+ aware citizen's tips due to the transparency in her missing person case. The mess media caused by misreporting details when Holly first went missing was due to the lack of a coherent Media Management Strategy by DCSO/TBI in the Holly Bobo case. There were 4 PIOs, each with a different and conflicting version of facts presented to msm/public in the first couple of days; Wyatt, Meyhr, Helms, and Gwyn.... jmo

Hannah Graham investigation Websleuths --> http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...13-Sept-2014-4/page30&highlight=hannah+graham

BREAKING
Hannah Graham last seen in bar with man, may have left with him <A Textbook Coherent Missing Person Press Conference>
http://www.nbc12.com/story/26579880...-apartment-searched-friday?clienttype=generic

Interesting strategy. LE is sending a message that if you come forward to give them info about the case, they're going to find some reason to arrest you and charge you with a crime. In my estimation, Dylan had been willing to give the best testimony they had acquired, and now who knows.

Could also be the "fault" of Dylan's attorney if he has one. Providing information for immunity from prosecution would have been a good move on his or her part in exchange for information. Sure, another suspect was offered immunity, but IMO he wasn't being sincere about it in the first place... hm, perhaps his attorney is "smart" in that respect?

OR - was Dylan in a Catch-22 having been threatened by his older brother about being "put in a hole just like her" if he talked? His brother was moved 5 days ago, which in light of this information causes me to wonder if safety was an issue for LE to secure prior to the arrest:

http://www.jacksonsun.com/story/new...-adams-moved-williamson-county-jail/15645107/

I believe the search warrant had a separate section signed by the Judge to "seal" the contents and results of the SW. After all pretty much everything in this case has been sealed. In all due respect, what interviews there have been with the man the word "intimidation" does not seem like a word he would use. A "sealed" search warrant does not dictate "intimidation" but embellishing a news report and paraphrasing explains a lot to me. That particular interview garnered national attention for both the station and the reporter.

JMO's

re: Divine Intervention; I am a firm believer that there is a spiritual connection in all missing murdered persons cases..

Sheriff Keith Byrd says "God put those guys there" to find the remains of the missing nursing student in Tennessee. 'Divine Intervention' Found Holly Bobo, Sheriff Says -- http://abcnews.go.com/US/video/divine-intervention-found-holly-bobo-sheriff-25376007

* American ginseng is a light tan, gnarled root that often looks like a human body with stringy shoots for arms and legs
...Ginseng is referred to as the "man-root"

Ginseng Root Photos;
https://www.google.com/search?q=gin...bi3u.wikispaces.com%2F-%2BGinseng%2B-;255;255

Ok ginseng is officially creepy looking! But thank god there is a market for it and hunters to get it!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back