VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is incorrect. Tempo is at the mall area.

No youre correct, I had the location of Tempos confused with the location of Dreads apartment. Its one minute by car from Tuels so would only be a few minutes on foot.

First, let me say that I love the chief. He's dedicated, professional, and dreamy (he is!). But that doesn't mean I'm believing everything...

* LE said POI was not in the released videos. He WAS in the videos, and quite prominent.
* LE said HG wasn't walking with anyone but had a reflection in the store window. Um, no.
* LE said POI was bald and wearing black jeans he has dreads and big white shorts.

So....when LE says the last text is autocorrect or whatever, I'm not buying it just yet.
Good point.

I don't know if anyone has said this but if Dread's is a nursing assistant at UVA medical center then he could possibly have access to drugs and may have spiked Hannah's drink.

Nor have I. He clearly uploaded straight black photos and used therm for both his profile picture and FB Header photo. Tricky.

IMO, he is just trying to get some privacy on his page so that pictures of him aren't available to grab off his Facebook. I don't think there is anything more to it.

That is certainly a racially loaded interpretation. Do you have a reason to believe that this is his motivation?

Nope. Just speculating aloud. I have no idea what's going through his mind. Could be that is the easiest image he could find to replace his own photo.

First, let me say that I love the chief. He's dedicated, professional, and dreamy (he is!). But that doesn't mean I'm believing everything...

* LE said POI was not in the released videos. He WAS in the videos, and quite prominent.
* LE said HG wasn't walking with anyone but had a reflection in the store window. Um, no.
* LE said POI was bald and wearing black jeans he has dreads and big white shorts.

So....when LE says the last text is autocorrect or whatever, I'm not buying it just yet.

Agreed. It is important to remember that 1. LE can mislead intentionally 2. LE can be wrong and 3. Things can change. EVERYTHING should be taken with a grain of salt until there is an arrest and a presser where they actually explain their arrest.

Nor have I. He clearly uploaded straight black photos and used therm for both his profile picture and FB Header photo. Tricky.

I think it's just his F.U. to everyone looking at him. "Here, look at this black wall if you want something to look at so badly." Wonder if he knows he can just disable the damn profile.

I don't know if anyone has said this but if Dread's is a nursing assistant at UVA medical center then he could possibly have access to drugs and may have spiked Hannah's drink.

He's a patient transporter, and if patient transporters have some kind of access to drugs, I'm not sure I want to be a patient there, ever :).

Rick Boone ‏@RickBooneFOX5DC 2m
Person of interest apt in the #HannahGraham. Friends and family taking clothing and boxes out the apt. Jessie Matthew not seen.@fox5newsdc

Rick Boone @RickBooneFOX5DC · 14s
Search for #HannahGraham still happening for 2 more hours. Hundreds looking now along highway 29. So far no results. @fox5newsdc

https://twitter.com/RickBooneFOX5DC

Ref: Google Earth

Again, I had the location confused with Dreads apartment. Sorry about that. You are correct, at .13 miles away Tempos is def within walking distance of the downtown mall.

Does anybody know what Hannah was majoring in? Was she a nursing student by any chance?

I have never seen LE release so much false information..intentionally but if it works to solve this case kudos to the Chief otherwise he is getting a lot of undeserved accolades,imo.

User Actions
Via Twitter, 2 minutes ago:

Rick Boone
‏@RickBooneFOX5DC
Person of interest apt in the #HannahGraham. Friends and family taking clothing and boxes out the apt. Jessie Matthew not seen.@fox5newsdc
Virginia, US

He's a patient transporter, and if patient transporters have some kind of access to drugs, I'm not sure I want to be a patient there, ever :).

No way - that stuff is locked up tight - with computerized records of everything. Especially anything "worth" taking.

LOL yes this was exactly my thought. :giggle:

I mean aren't there news stations and journalists camped outside of his apartment? And LE is watching his every move. I'm sure the release of his name and people searching the internet for him, has got him just a bit upset. just a bit LOL :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
I think it's just his F.U. to everyone looking at him. "Here, look at this black wall if you want something to look at so badly." Wonder if he knows he can just disable the damn profile.

Rick Boone ‏@RickBooneFOX5DC 2m

Rick Boone @RickBooneFOX5DC · 14s
Search for #HannahGraham still happening for 2 more hours. Hundreds looking now along highway 29. So far no results. @fox5newsdc

https://twitter.com/RickBooneFOX5DC

Do the police know about this?

I assume youre talking about dreads apartments?

If the police tape is not down they could be potentially contaminating a crime scene.

Certainly. I wasn't implying he wouldn't. I was just stating I do not feel Morgan was specifically looking for a cab. Is it possible she got in one? Yeah..

I agree. Everything I've read about MH's disappearance indicates that she was acting very bizarre (according to witnesses) and her inhibitions were way down. Unfortunately, the last image we have of MH was hitchhiking on the bridge. It seems likely she would have accepted a ride from anyone, based on the condition she was in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77