VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is driving me crazy.. JM may very well be telling the truth, and if so, where is this poor girl? the last thing she needed was another drink, and yes it wasnt his responsibility but the right thing to do would have been to make sure she got wherever it was she was going, considering he had a vehicle and she was clearly in no condition to travel anywhere alone

I don't think giving her a ride would be a good choice - maybe inconspicuously calling the cops to come to the bar and have the cops get her home safely. At least, I probably would have done that.

IMO, we need to entertain all possibilities. I live in a glass house. I have 3 young adult children that are far from perfect, but know right from wrong and STILL have made poor choices. I never in my wildest imagination expected to have to deal with some of the things I have had to deal with. Those that know me here, know what I am referring to.

I have to wonder if HG went to the mall to find someone to hook her up. She was headed to another party and perhaps had offered to bring "something". Maybe JM knew of someone who could hook her up with what she was seeking. Maybe He made that introduction and left. Maybe not. Maybe JM does not want to incriminate himself or a friend.

I apologize if I have offended anyone by stating this possibility, but it is a possibility. Unfortunately. JMV

I don't think it's been confirmed that he bought her drinks, just that he bought alcohol. We don't know if it was just for him or for both.

Eta.... his record has minor infractions like not displaying license plate and other vehicle related charges.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-bought-drinks-claims-did-NOT-drive-car.html
The 'person of interest' in the case of missing UVA student Hannah Graham admits that he bought her drinks but denies he drove off with her in

So is LJ the guy who frequently sits at the mall and writes in a notebook? Or did the people who were saying that have him confused with someone else?

Also, didn't Longo say something about when LJ and HG left Tempo, witnesses saw someone get into LJ's car, then get out, and then get back in again - and Longo was looking for other witnesses who could corroborate that? I keep wondering what that was all about...did HG try to get out of the car, but was forced back in?

I want to know this, too! Is he the "Frank" guy with the notebook? Or the clapping guy? Or were people just confused?

Legal responsibility? Can you explain that, I am completely unfamiliar with that concept that a witness is legally required to provide info?

I believe Virginia has a requirement to report felonies (misprision of a felony). Many states do not. I don't think in this case he is legally required to provide information.

Search organizers said they "found some things" and generated new tips that will help police.

I just want to say that at first I thought dreads guy was so super guilty. Now I am second guessing that based on context clues.

He has been named and his online presence could have been damning..but it isn't. Based on his online persona, he seems like someone I would be friend with.

This is all JMO. But personally I think he could very well be innocent and maybe whatever happened to Hannah has nothing to do with him.

OMG I just want her to be found.

And then again I look at all the missing people on this site and I wonder why have I (and others) given so much attention to Hannah and ignored them? Why do some missing people get media coverage and others get ignored?

Should I feel guilty for spending so much time on Hannah's case and less time on others?

Don't feel guilty. I think Hannah's case is generating a lot more interest than most because of the large amount of information the public is receiving on a daily basis from LE and other sources. Every time I check in on her thread there is some new tidbit being picked apart! A lot of cases peter out because there just isn't anything new to go on. But I get what you mean. IMO!

Hard for me to believe that police would not have requested a voluntary DNA swab from WG when he came forward as a witness. I have never liked the theory that WG and POI were working together. Now we take it a step further and suggest that 2 women were also in on it? It's just too much. Way too much. I think people are looking at that video and trying to see what is not there.

There is one part of the full video where the two women pass in front of the camera. Just before they separate, it looks like they both turn to the side where HG will approach. At that moment, WG stops look down and rhen goes straight to the alcove to lie in wait for HG to pass him. All of this happens while JLM high fives the front WF, passes them and turns left to cross over to get in behind the group of guys/maybe a girl in the group. It sure looks like a choreographed effort to surround and set the scene to ambush HG. I still believe WG is a significant piece of the puzzle in a set up of HG.

I believe Virginia has a requirement to report felonies (misprision of a felony). Many states do not. I don't think in this case he is legally required to provide information.
Ok. I apologize. I misspoke. He has the moral responsibility to come forward. Not being forthcoming with information in a missing persons case isn't in his best interest either, it makes him look like he's hiding something.. Can they get him for impeding an investigation, or obstruction of justice?

7. After 1:08 a.m. Graham and a man with dreadlocks enter Tempo Restaurant & Bar on Fifth Street Southeast. He buys alcohol, they stay 15 minutes and leave together.

• 1:20 a.m. Graham texts friends, "I'm coming to a party...but I'm lost." It was the last time she had contact with anyone. If her phone pinpointed her location, police have not released the information, and police did not clarify whether the text was sent before or after leaving the bar.

Respectfully snipped for focus.

Lets take a look at the last two entries on the timeline above.

1:08 is the timestamp shown on the Tuels video correct?

We know that Tempo is .13 miles from Tuels, 55 second by car and likely a 2-3 minute walk on foot.

That puts HG and JLM entering Tempo's at 1:10-1:11.

Tempo is an upscale restaurant with a higher priced menu so it stands to reason they wouldnt be as busy as college bars offering 2 dollar drafts.

It takes a minute or so to walk from the front of the restaurant to the bar.

Lets say they were served within 2 minutes of them being there due to good service and Tempo not being that busy.

This puts the timeline at 1:13-1:14 (but it should be noted that service times can be much longer than that)

To me, this is where it gets interesting. Did they do a shot? A shot and a beer or a mixed drink? A beer or mixed drink by itself?

Each beverage mentioned above might take a different time to drink, depending on the person. HG doesnt strike me as the type of young lady who would guzzle down a 16oz beer in under a minute but I could be wrong.

This only leaves 6 minutes between HG getting her drink and her last text to friends. According to this timeline she very well could have been with JLM when this transpired.

He may have even gotten up to visit the rest room while she sent that text, perhaps in anticipation of them leaving and his giving her a ride to the party?

Food for thought at the very least.

Respectfully, you keep bringing up race as an issue.. IMO, race has nothing to do with it and will not help us bring Hannah home. MOO, race is NOT the reason the cops singled him out, SOMETHING led them to his car, and SOMETHING in/on said car gave them a good reason to search the residence... No snarkiness intended [emoji5] I just don't want to have the focus off of what's important.. Hannah needs to be home, and her family deserves answers..imo.

Sadly when you read all the comments on the news articles it surely has become an issue a BIG one.
This whole thing is getting turned around. And not in a good way.

Any guy who slithers up to a much younger, intoxicated girl and *puts his hands on her* sets off my creeper alert. In that footage he was very clearly leading Hannah somewhere, and quickly. Upthread someone mentioned how they only saw one case w/ out the suspect having red flags, and listed no "weird behaviors." I find his behavior on camera to be very weird and very concerning. How nice he seems to be, how cool, how caring, etc. doesn't matter one bit. He may not be someone who planned to kill a girl but he could have accidentally killed her and hid her body.

There is absolutely no way to know he was leading her somewhere and quickly by the very short video clips we saw. It can be what you feel happened, your interpretation, etc. But that is definitely not everyone's.

OT until last week a lot of people thought Krista Kellie in Indiana had been abducted and there were even rumors about a certain employee at a bar out there, though there was never a POI. Some of us thought since her car was also missing, she could have gone off the road, but most were hung up on abduction-murder. Her vehicle was fished out of a lake just about a month after she disappeared, she was inside, accidental drowning, skid marks on road, no foul play. Also the young woman in England this past summer...much like Hannah's case in some ways, seen on tape tripping as she walked. Most thought she was abducted but she too,was later found in water, deemed accidental. She too split off from her friends.

NOT saying this is the case here, that Hannah stumbled off the road into water or bushes, but these things happen, especially to the younger age group after drinking. We lose a number of college student every year to accidents, probably more than any other cause.

Anyway...with the night Hannah seemed to have had, if she was dropped off or walked on after Tempo, I don't think it is out of the question, until LE says they now have evidence of violence against Hannah.

All that said, it seems like she may well be a crime victim, in my opinion. Just sure sure how or who the perp is yet.

Jmo

IMO, if the POIs are taking to the police, that's a huge step forward. I hope that everyone is cooperating. If you are innocent, why would you not help in anyway you can? On another note, if WG or DG do not have anything to do with her disappearance, then who does? I would love to see a list of WS POIs, not just LE's.

Hard for me to believe that police would not have requested a voluntary DNA swab from WG when he came forward as a witness. I have never liked the theory that WG and POI were working together. Now we take it a step further and suggest that 2 women were also in on it? It's just too much. Way too much. I think people are looking at that video and trying to see what is not there.

Even if they did request one from WG, what would they be comparing it against?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holliday3