VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought that could be a possibility at first. But not after the intense measures to "go after him." I do still wonder about the second BG description (black pants, goatee, slight pot/beer belly) and what it means. This was the WG's description and I'd wondered if continuing using this once LJ was seen on video with different clothes and description was some LE ploy to confuse and catch someone. I really don't know unless they wan to keep both out there-a good idea. The worst thing that too often happens is when other POIs are forgotten, discarded as possible suspects such as the WG.

This is the path she took based on an earlier post ... apparently a report was released to University students about the route Hannah took that night

That can not be correct because she approached McGrady's from the east. Your map shows her coming from the west.

These are the more likely routes more or less.

http://i.imgur.com/nOaEzFN.png

nOaEzFN.jpg

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...2b1a46-428c-11e4-9a15-137aa0153527_story.html
Am I right this contains new corroborating information: "owner of Rapture restaurant and bar, said that a bouncer working the doors that night saw Graham walking down the mall...the bouncer later saw Graham speaking with a large man." According to map, that is just west of Tuel Jewelers, the place of last public video siting. https://www.google.com/maps/place/R...75,21z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x29b3a86b93f0cb30
Hard to imagine, but could WG be that bouncer?
This is the part of that article I find most interesting....

"On Friday, police conducted a search of Matthew’s vehicle, a 1998 burnt orange Chrysler coupe, which was parked in front of his apartment. While police were there, an interaction with residents of the complex led police to seek a search warrant for Matthew’s apartment while he was inside, Pleasants said."

An interaction with residents led to the warrant for the apartment? What kind of interaction could that have been?!? Intriguing.... I wonder who told them and what they told!

Thank you, I've seen this but what I don't see is the approach part. Meaning to me, someone standing still and someone else comes up and engages them in conversation. Or someone moving and someone else catching up to them and engaging them.

Do you see that in this video? I don't but if you do please post the time. Thanks!

There is no released video of that, nor has there ever been mention of that as a video. Just eye witness reports.

wg kinda looked old and bald right ?
WG was standing across from Sal's. Rapture and Tuel's is next block.
I thought WG looked older and bald, I wonder why he was at the mall (full of student aged people?) at 1:00 a.m.

There is a wealth of scientific literature that deals with how alcohol is metabolized by the liver and how it interacts with the central nervous system. None of this literature indicates that you can go from drunk to sober within such a small time frame, let alone within the span of time it takes for you to hear your name. If this were true, you would be able to get drunk and then get behind the wheel, right? All you would have to do was get yelled at by your mother, then you are sober and ready to go.
Respectfully, blah blah blah with the scientific stuff.... my point was that she appeared to be considerable more sober at the mall than at McGradys. she probable puked while of video range and that would have helped.:blushing::blushing:

It was just a term used to easily differentiate the two men. We have no name.

We have no name other than WG, because LE is protecting WG's identity--and his reputation--since they haven't enough information to arrest him and they seem to believe his story. Our POI has not been given the same consideration. IMO, both or neither should be named.

You can see her long legs, black pants, and her short top. JM is wearing the long white shorts. By some accounts, he has his arms on her waist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UmfLTWEuQEU

I don't even see what you describe.

I see one person in all black who seems to be holding a white plastic bag, no white shorts, and next to them another person of which I can only make out the head, looks like brown hair, and maybe a multi colored top, no long legs. No arm anywhere. Lol! What am I missing?

There is no video of him walking up to Hannah. They have video from Sal's showing him circling around to follow her and then video from Tuel's showing them walking together. In between these is when he approached her. We don't have video of that.

Thanks, that's what I've been asking about.

Also, has the idea been tossed around at all that her phone may have not had a signal when she tried to send the I'm lost text and then auto sent it when her signal came back? Does anyone local know if Charlottesville has any dark spots for certain carriers? For example, my in laws have sprint and can only get service on our back deck, no where in our house or in front of the house.

Earlier a poster sais he/she found a tweet by Hannah saying she was having trouble getting wifi on her cell. (This happens to me a lot with T-mobile). It was proposed that maybe she wasn't able to use her cell at some point that Am.

Oh yeah... I remember seeing something like that. I'll be honest, I am WAY confused as far as what she was supposed to be doing that night and what that last text said. I've heard too many variations and I have no idea what's correct. :/

I think it's strange she was party hopping on her own without a group of friends. Not as much for safety reasons, but the social aspect of going out on a Friday night

The way the police made it sound like he may have been driving well over speed limit and very evasive. So evasive the tail couldn't keep up.
No, they didn't say they couldn't keep up, they said it wouldn't be safe to continue to follow. I bet money whatever the FBI agents are driving now could outrun a 15 yr old Nissan.

35 in a 15 is well over the speed limit and is reckless driving in VA.

Thank you, I've seen this but what I don't see is the approach part. Meaning to me, someone standing still and someone else comes up and engages them in conversation. Or someone moving and someone else catching up to them and engaging them.

Do you see that in this video? I don't but if you do please post the time. Thanks!

Police have released information that he approached Hannah put his arm around her, and you want to see the video ... is that correct? It's quite likely that the information came from an eye witness.

I thought that could be a possibility at first. But not after the intense measures to "go after him." I do still wonder about the second BG description (black pants, goatee, slight pot/beer belly) and what it means. This was the WG's description and I'd wondered if continuing using this once LJ was seen on video with different clothes and description was some LE ploy to confuse and catch someone. I really don't know unless they wan to keep both out there-a good idea. The worst thing that too often happens is when other POIs are forgotten, discarded as possible suspects such as the WG.

...and don't forget "shaved head"!

Why would any template for wanted posters have a built in slot to pull SS#s? Posters don't generate themselves. Even to pull data from a database you have to put parameters around what data you want pulled. And to not proof a wanted poster - especially in a case where you are going for nation wide attention and creating a wanted poster for reckless driving, I find that impossible to believe. No one looked at the poster at all? I don't believe that it was an honest mistake at all, not even for a split second.

Ok, so it was done on purpose.

To what end?

Give me some reasons.

Earlier a poster sais he/she found a tweet by Hannah saying she was having trouble getting wifi on her cell. (This happens to me a lot with T-mobile). It was proposed that maybe she wasn't able to use her cell at some point that Am.

she would just then use her 3g

How many bar/restaurants are there in the downtown mall? Anybody know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks