VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh. Now I just have to figure out how to tear my daughter from the TV. We are watching frozen for probably the fifth time in two days. Might just have to live stream on my phone..

Ugh. Now I just have to figure out how to tear my daughter from the TV. We are watching frozen for probably the fifth time in two days. Might just have to live stream on my phone..

Let her have her frozen :) HLN said they'll talk more about HG at 3.

LE did say (today?) the last time JM was seen was on Sunday. That was a day later. Maybe they do know where he is?

The wanted poster says:

"As of 1700 on September 21, 2014, Matthew was reportedly in possession of his sister's 1997 light blue Nissan Senta with a VA tag of: VAC4575"

So that is one day later than the Sat., Sept. 20 police station caper. I don't know if this is another error or if they really did spot him (or get info from someone) the next day...

So if jm is staying with friends or family and they have evidence showing he's the perp at that point the family or friends would be aiding and abbetting a fugitive is this correct?

True...sometimes Sundays and Mondays as it makes for easier scheduling.

How may of them take the time to put a fresh sign up on the door though?
I didn't realize that there was a new sign put up. That makes a difference.

She needs her own TV!!! LOL!!

Answer to Hu? Many of his friends are families with young children according to Facebook.

Lord have mercy. I'm waving the white flag here because apparently you can't ever truly know someone. :nevermind:

If, and only if, he did have something to do with her demise, I would be willing to bet it was an unfortunate accident and not premeditated. JMO, please, I don't need to be lectured about my own opinions.

Not lecturing, but lethal accidents typically get called in at some point and the bodies not carried away and buried/thrown out/hidden. The witness to the accident usually don't run and evade those who would like to talk to him either. JMO.

Answer to Hu? Many of his friends are families with young children according to Facebook.

Him & I have mutual friends, all ppl my age (his age), who grew up in c-ville. I have a young child, common for our age, I'd think.

There have been a ton of posts here on this forum discussing that there have mainly just been nice things written about the POI on the internet.

If I had negative feelings of a POI in a missing persons case who was still out and about - the LAST thing I'd do is write something bad about them on the internet or talk to the press. Doing so puts oneself in danger- physical retaliation by the POI or friends or legal retaliation if POI is found innocent. And who knows what kind of sickos follow these things-- one might make themselves a target for a sicko following the case.

IMO, if I had negative feelings about a POI in such a case I'd disclose it only to the police and close friends and family out of concern for my own personal safety.

I am really surprised how quiet social media has been from first person witnesses. I would have expected to see lots of tweets about witnessing a high speed police chase etc. those things usually get tweeted well before anyone even knows what they are related to. Anyone coming across tweets about seeing a crazy reckless dangerous driver or a police chase?

Even no reports of seeing him go into the police station or of seeing him other places that night. he may have been out to dinner with friends at the mall and while friends would be told to keep quiet, other random people would have seen him out and about. In most cases there are all kinds of facebook posts and tweets that together provide lots of extra information - this case seems so different.

Fox News -Happening Now - Hannah Graham segment - next after commercials..

Not lecturing, but lethal accidents typically get called in at some point and the bodies not carried away and buried/thrown out/hidden. The witness to the accident usually don't run and evade those who would like to talk to him either. JMO.

Yes and no... it's not impossible.

We talked about "WG" being the bouncer. He would be pretty far from his job to be on that video...following HG.
Could WG on the video be a different person from the witness/bouncer? We've been assuming that they are one and the same, but what if they are two different men?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member