VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fox News just likes to dangle carrots in the face of Websleuths members to see if they can get another thread opened up by the next commercial break.

I would like to know if LE used a cadaver dog and scent dogs with regards to JM car. Wouldn't they alert if they detected something?

I think that's how they got the probable cause to get a warrant for the apartment. I thought it was strange that they obtained probable cause for the apartment while executing the warrant for the car until I decided it was probably a dog that identified Hannah's scent in the car.

Could WG on the video be a different person from the witness/bouncer? We've been assuming that they are one and the same, but what if they are two different men?

Agree. He could be anyone. I think LE has said "WG" is a cooperative witness.

Lord have mercy. I'm waving the white flag here because apparently you can't ever truly know someone. :nevermind:

If, and only if, he did have something to do with her demise, I would be willing to bet it was an unfortunate accident and not premeditated. JMO, please, I don't need to be lectured about my own opinions.

I wouldn't unfurl the flag just yet. Thinking about the "close personal friend" interview who turned out not to have seen him since middle school.

Zeph III @ZGtheSK · 12h

Last thing she told me was she had spoken with other people that know him as well and rumor I stress rumor floating this may be serial (what is this all about, that is a huge jump.)

Oh, I am too old to know exactly what that means. But is it as bad as it sounds?

If I remember right he parked on 4th street. Longo mentioned it during a press conference asking people to come forward if they saw his car there. I'm going by memory though...I'm pretty sure it was 4th.

I don't know about that but one report stated the scent let to the Water St Garage there. It closes at 1 am but there is a lot there too.

E
Believe it or not, they can use the dirt to help narrow down the search area. Damp earth with traces of sand and certain plants can be indicative of a location near a river or body of water, for instance. Really rocky soil with traces of shale could show a mountainous location.

Find fresh soil on the tires and in the car worries me because the first thing that comes to mind is a shallow and hurriedly dug grave.

Soil is totally amazing. It is a living thing filled with all kinds of organisms.

I imagine that there is a lot of info about soil types in VA. They have it for farming, for building, for septics, for erosion. What else? I am sure the info is readily available.

There may be micro areas of different soil types in a large area. Soil science is a very important field with lots of data

I don't know about that but one report stated the scent let to the Water St Garage there. It closes at 1 am but there is a lot there too.

I thought they had video of his car parked on that street?

I wouldn't unfurl the flag just yet. Thinking about the "close personal friend" interview who turned out not to have seen him since middle school.

You're gonna have to break this down for me Emaa, I'm lost LOL

IF LE used dogs to get the warrant for the car, they might not have anything.

I don't recall it being called a high speed chase... although, I could be wrong, it's happened before.
Regardless, I think that assuming he put his mother's life in danger is a little much.

JMO but going 35 with a posted speed limit of 15 IS putting someones life in danger in C-Ville...especially on some of those roads.

Ever notice how some exit and entry ramps have speed limits way lower than navigable, while when others say 20 mph they MEAN 20 mph max.?

Certain parts of C-Ville are like that with winding roads, steep hills/embankments and sharp curves.

The first man seems to be carrying a Tool Box.

Could have been a tool box. LE might have wanted to take the drains apart to see if there was blood residue from someone having washed up. At least I hope the drains have been looked at.

**I give up! I will never catch up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member