VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read the scanner transcripts...It might explain...cannot be discussed here though!

I read that entire thread and still don't get it. I don't know anything more than the people upstairs do. Am I really that blonde?

Don't know if anyone has touched on this but..... Since JM has grown up in CVILLE and maybe other locals know of "lover lane" spots. Were you can go when you were a teenager to make out that no one usually goes. I seen pictures of his crappy car and i can't see him traveling very far to stay under the radar. I wonder if his 2 roomates had anything to say i saw nothing about it. If he did do this i highly doubt by the look of his tires she is far off the road somewhere. I think they left the bar and he either said i will drive you home or i know a party spot. She went willingly with him then they got somewhere and he wanted more. She declined and he got rough and did her in. I doubt she was at apartment since he had roommates. I do want to say she or he prob known each other from the hospital that is why they looked so chummy. They probably exchanged hello's before. What's alarming is the fact that she was just 18 and he is 32 or 33 . Not to say she is young and dumb but yes she believed his bull. Also what is a 32 or 33 year old doing hanging around the mall and 1:00 am. I did that stuff when i was teenager and that ended. Nobody knows how much he had to drink that night. Yes, i heard the radio interview with his cab victim. Maybe he snapped when she told him no and with his size one punch could of killed her.

That sketch is from 2005. Back then JM was smaller

Right, but significantly so? I haven't seen a photo of him back then but he seems to be fleshy regardless of age/weight. Fleshy is the last word I'd use to describe Sketch Guy.

I just feel that if he went to the trouble to grow dreadlocks to look different he would have shaved his face all these years. I think if he did anything to Hannah it's a first. Hubby disagrees. One of us is right, or both of us are wrong and he didn't do anything to Hannah. Time will tell.

i kinda wonder if they really found him i feel like there would have been more downstairs action than there was and it would be hard to keep from the media. I'm guessing it has to do with evidence. Either way its good to hear something and even if it is really bad news at least her family will have some closer and be able to move into the grieving process. The people i feel the worst for are the ones who have family members go missing and they never know what happened or if they are alive or not, i think thats the worst.

I just feel that if he went to the trouble to grow dreadlocks to look different he would have shaved his face all these years. I think if he did anything to Hannah it's a first. Hubby disagrees. One of us is right, or both of us are wrong and he didn't do anything to Hannah. Time will tell.

He did or knows something that why he running that common sense!!

Go down to scanner thread

May not have found her, but depending on the evidence we may well know for sure she is dead.

I hope they have him! The side by side comparison of those photos is chilling.

If you look at pictures of JM from even a few years ago, he was way less heavy than he is now. Who knows about 2005

Also, those pictures were widely circulated. Whoever that perp is would likely get rid of the facial hair, get glasses or something to mitiagate the resemblance. JM is wearing his facial hair in the same style with impunity. JMi is a huge guy. That would be a striking part of the description and it is not.

I'm sure DNA was obtained from the car and apt and if there is a match with those sample LE has frp, tjat case, JM will have to give it up and show whether he is the match. If not, all his roommates and buddies will be asked to give, and maybe even be hauled in, if it at all can be done. So I would not be concerned about any such sketch match. IT's irrelevant. LE will catch anyone whose DNA is in the apt or car.

I know a woman who has 4 sons and they all look more like that sketch than JM does. Good thing they don't live in that area.

Im definitely not making excuses for JLM and in fact have zero sympathy for him at all but I agree with the assessment about his maturity level.

The condition of Jesses car, the expired inspection sticker, his numerous garnishments, his living situation, the likelihood that he has very little money yet is a regular at local bars and his working what is basically an entry level job, his speeding away from police, getting into numerous fights, poor impulse control, anger management issues, all of that, taken as a whole, is not what a person would typically expect from a middle-aged 33 year old man.

Maybe a person in their late teens or early 20s.No offense intended as Im sure many of them are much more mature than him........ which kind of illustrates my point.

Since when is working as a non-physician and non-nurse at a hospital considered a sign of immaturity?

CAT is : The news conference is being held at the Charlottesville Area Transit building.

Hmmm? That's on Water St. possibly where the bloodhound trail stopped. I wonder if they are holding the PC in the area JM's car was parked that night and Longo is gonna say if anyone saw HG getting into his car or driving in his car come forward. They seem to really need a eye witness placing her in his car.

i kinda wonder if they really found him i feel like there would have been more downstairs action than there was and it would be hard to keep from the media. I'm guessing it has to do with evidence. Either way its good to hear something and even if it is really bad news at least her family will have some closer and be able to move into the grieving process. The people i feel the worst for are the ones who have family members go missing and they never know what happened or if they are alive or not, i think thats the worst.
If picked up ,it could have been by any of the agencies involved IOW, city,state or feds

MULTIPLE live stream viewing options for 7 p.m. EST Press Conference:

@NBC29 30m
CONTD: We will be carrying #HannahGraham press conference live on NBC29 & live streaming on http://NBC29.com : http://ht.ly/BQcfP

@8NEWS 27m
Charlottesville Police holding news conference on #HannahGraham case at 7 p.m., WATCH LIVE here: http://www.wric.com/livestream @8NEWS @Parker8News

@WDBJ7
WATCH LIVE: We plan to live stream the 7 p.m. news conference about the #HannahGraham investigation. http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/3-pm-news-conference-scheduled-for-hannah-graham-investigation/28176918

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam