VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if anyone has touched on this but..... Since JM has grown up in CVILLE and maybe other locals know of "lover lane" spots. Were you can go when you were a teenager to make out that no one usually goes. I seen pictures of his crappy car and i can't see him traveling very far to stay under the radar. I wonder if his 2 roomates had anything to say i saw nothing about it. If he did do this i highly doubt by the look of his tires she is far off the road somewhere. I think they left the bar and he either said i will drive you home or i know a party spot. She went willingly with him then they got somewhere and he wanted more. She declined and he got rough and did her in. I doubt she was at apartment since he had roommates. I do want to say she or he prob known each other from the hospital that is why they looked so chummy. They probably exchanged hello's before. What's alarming is the fact that she was just 18 and he is 32 or 33 . Not to say she is young and dumb but yes she believed his bull. Also what is a 32 or 33 year old doing hanging around the mall and 1:00 am. I did that stuff when i was teenager and that ended. Nobody knows how much he had to drink that night. Yes, i heard the radio interview with his cab victim. Maybe he snapped when she told him no and with his size one punch could of killed her.

I am surprised by how many people think that it is shocking or abnormal that a 32 year old would be out on a weekend night! I am older than that and I still go out for dinner and drinks on weekends, often staying out until late. There are many, many others out for late dinners and drinks too - I see them! Especially for single people or couples with no kids - it isn't crazy to go out on a weekend night. Some even go out to dance. This must be a very young board if people think that 32 is way to old to be out at night on a weekend!

Wasn't it posted that Tempo was closed today, which is unusual?

Didn't they say they would be getting forensic results possibly by late Tuesday maybe they got them and wan to share them

Right, but significantly so? I haven't seen a photo of him back then but he seems to be fleshy regardless of age/weight. Fleshy is the last word I'd use to describe Sketch Guy.

If the person who provided the details for the sketch was attacked in the dark that alone could have taken 10-20 pounds off of someones weight.

Since when is working as a non-physician and non-nurse at a hospital considered a sign of immaturity?
Good question, especially because I believe someone who knows him posted that he had been working his way up in the hospital.

Anyone who has had the benefit of a kind and helpful patient transport technician knows their value.

Can someone tell me what significance the dirt has to this case? Someone said they took dirt from JM car.

I read that entire thread and still don't get it. I don't know anything more than the people upstairs do. Am I really that blonde?

Read the quotes from scanner traffic around 5:10 and forward and you will understand!

I am surprised by how many people think that it is shocking or abnormal that a 32 year old would be out on a weekend night! I am older than that and I still go out for dinner and drinks on weekends, often staying out until late. There are many, many others out for late dinners and drinks too - I see them! Especially for single people or couples with no kids - it isn't crazy to go out on a weekend night. Some even go out to dance. This must be a very young board if people think that 32 is way to old to be out at night on a weekend!

I am 42 yeras old and yeah i go out but not acting like a teenager hanging around a mall looking to pick up barely legal girls that is a big difference!!!!!

I dont think its a young board by any means. Consider perspective. I think the poster is young and to them anyone over 30 is ancient. :)

I wonder if he has friends? He was out alone which is very odd. Unless he was just with friends somewhere and he left alone.

Since they have made it clear all long that they believe JM is guilty of whatever happened to Hannah, I wonder what they will charge him with, assuming he is now in custody. If he continues to assert he is innocent and they don't have a body, I wonder if the if the evidence they have that makes them so sure of his guilt is enough to charge him with kidnapping / murder and if they will state the charges tonight.

Since they have made it clear all long that they believe JM is guilty of whatever happened to Hannah, I wonder what they will charge him with, assuming he is now in custody. If he continues to assert he is innocent and they don't have a body, I wonder if the if the evidence they have that makes them so sure of his guilt is enough to charge him with kidnapping / murder and if they will state the charges tonight.

They would have to find Hannah's blood

I am 42 yeras old and yeah i go out but not acting like a teenager hanging around a mall looking to pick up barely legal girls that is a big difference!!!!!

I must have missed that. Is there evidence he was just loitering around the mall hitting on young girls? I was out all day so must have missed the updates on that being disclosed. Can you link to it?

My SO just came home and made the point that he hopes this doesn't go like the OJ case... We both think OJ was guilty, but it's worrisome that in an eagerness to convict, LE might make errors or poor choices that would bungle the case or lead to a conviction that could be overturned. (I think "overturned" is the word I want here...do any lawyers want to weigh in?)

Understand that I'm not saying that LE is doing anything wrong in this case, but the hyperdramatic tone taken in the PCs is a wee bit worrisome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member