VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what you are basing that comment on. How do we know what evidence they found? They certainly took things - bags of things - they returned for two specific items and they found and took those two things...to me the word struggled implies that they have some vendetta against JM and are out to get him. Of course, you are free to believe this....for the record, I do not!

I dont know, and they havent said. JM doesnt seem very smart. He drove to police station to ask police if it was ok for police to follow him. He asked for a lawyer which they dont give out. His family has talked about his case to the news. I dont think (we'll see) someone who makes such poor decisions could successfully elude the PD and the FBI. His car wasnt even washed on outside to hide her prints if she got in. This warrant doesnt need to be for any new evidence. Im just waiting to see what they have found.

I don't think JM intended to do anything to HG at the time he took her into Tempo. Why would he allow himself to be seen with her that night? I think he could have bs'ed his way into saying something to get her off the mall area and in the car if he had the intention to abduct her.

Full transcript of 9/23/14 CPD press conference re: Jesse Matthew.

Audio source here.

Attachments

• 9-23-14CPDpressconferencereJesseMatthew (1).pdf
    95.2 KB · Views: 55
forgive me ... but what has happened

They held a press conference at 7 pm. They have upgraded the charges against JM to abduction with intent to defile. They have released a wanted poster with his photo. They did not answer any questions - they did not divulge the evidence that led to this new development. They said they hoped to be able to do so in a couple of days...

How does that ignore thing work again? First time I've considered using it. NOT YOU of course bestill!!!

So funny. Didn't even get the chance to be outraged. ;) where"d he go?? You guys are good.....

That's the news I was looking for!

"Virginia police investigating the Hannah Graham missing person case obtained an arrest warrant this afternoon against 32-year-old suspect Jesse Matthew accusing him of felony abduction with intent to defile.

Speaking at a press conference at 7pm Tuesday, Charlottesville Police Chief Timothy Longo said that late this afternoon investigators felt they had enough probable cause to charge Matthew in connection with Graham's disappearance.

Longo added that officers are now trying to track down Matthew while continuing to search for 18-year-old Hannah Graham, who was last seen with Matthew in a surveillance video more than a week ago.

Law enforcement officials have released a new 'wanted' poster laying out the charges against Matthew, who is now wanted on one count of abduction and two counts of reckless driving."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tudent-Hannah-Graham-second-search-house.html

Given the recent photos, I wouldn't be surprised if he isn't soon charged with another missing woman too.

What I am telling you is these types of cases DO go to court, and DO get convictions, that is why I said there are a ton of "FALSE CONVICTIONS" out there. Someone else linked this article if you want to read it. It is one of so many though.

http://www.readthehook.com/109910/exculpatory-evidence-not-admitted-abduction-trial

Yes. I know of these cases and I have read this. I am not convinced we are there yet. This should never prevent LE from following their course and working their case. You are of the opinion that this is where this case is leading, yes? I am not convinced this is where it is heading. MOO.

Perhaps that is the type of crime WG was watching for and he actually was undercover LE. That would explain why he quickly walked away when HG seemed to be friends with JM. In an obscure way that could provide hope that HG is still alive. JM could be the "strong arm recruiter" and might have turned her over to someone else. I know that is a an unlikely scenario, but I certainly would like to have some hope that HG could be found. My heart breaks for her family. jmoo

BBM That would explain my thoughts that WG was "noticeably aware" of JM, to the point that I thought they might be working together.

There is a CHARGE against him. Once they find him, he will be arrested for that charge. He's been charged with abduction with intent to defile, along with the 2 counts of reckless driving.

They held a press conference at 7 pm. They have upgraded the charges against JM to abduction with intent to defile. They have released a wanted poster with his photo. They did not answer any questions - they did not divulge the evidence that led to this new development. They said they hoped to

Re: Jessie Matthews

I saw on NG a few days ago the pictures of, I think, 5 girls who all disappeared around the same area.

Now that we see the primary suspect in this case is Black, does it strike anyone that all 5 of these cases might be linked (as I believe 2 of the victims were also Black).

We see previously that LE has said there is nothing to link them together, I think they are mainly saying that because some of the victims were Black and some were White.

I dunno but all of this is very creepy. Praying for Hannah, but unfortunately I doubt she will be alive at this point. Praying for her family.

So far, this looks like a candidate......but who knows, maybe there is a lot of evidence not being released. But the endorphin level of Longo is a little scary to me.

Huh? Longo was perfectly calm and composed tonight. No "theatrics", no gesticulations. Just announced the change to the situation, the charges, apologised that the "wanted" poster had been released momentarily before the presser and answered one question about whether they were still searching for Hannah. I witnessed no "scary endorphine levels" tonight.

They held a press conference at 7 pm. They have upgraded the charges against JM to abduction with intent to defile. They have released a wanted poster with his photo. They did not answer any questions - they did not divulge the evidence that led to this new development. They said they hoped to be able to do so in a couple of days...

Thank you for taking the time to update me

Yeah. There has not been one substantiated case I am aware of in the last two decades of missing white girls being abducted and sold into sex slavery or whatever. Sex trafficking rings involve non-English speaking immigrants or aliens from third world or Eastern European countries and street kids and that's about it.

i generally agree although i know of one (these a discovery id on it) and have heard of it happening to a few other BUT none of them are upper middle class college students that have made straight As for six years in a row. The all had thing in there lives that made them especially vulnerable run aways, drugs, blah blah blah.

Perhaps that is the type of crime WG was watching for and he actually was undercover LE. That would explain why he quickly walked away when HG seemed to be friends with JM. In an obscure way that could provide hope that HG is still alive. JM could be the "strong arm recruiter" and might have turned her over to someone else. I know that is a an unlikely scenario, but I certainly would like to have some hope that HG could be found. My heart breaks for her family. jmoo

WG couldn't have possibly been witness and allowed it to continue to the point that Hannah is now gone. I refuse to believe that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy