VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #15 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who attend Christian schools aren't immune to doing bad things. Obviously, since JM was also attending and look where we are now.

Why did he run away to his grandmother's house, rather than his mother's house? What sort of relationship did he have with his mother?

No lol I have not read anything like that either but the dude is worried about his jump suit.
the gentle giant description and being socially awkward makes me think maybe someone should have been watching this dude.
He has a lot of charges over the years he obviously has no respect for rules and marches to his own drum.

There have been numerous references from friends and those who claimed to know him that allude to JLM being off or a little slow in the past 15 threads.

I understand its easy to miss things like that with the sheer volume of replies but they are there. Ive read them....and no Im not going back to find them for you as then I wouldnt be able to keep up with the thread then either.

Did they? Must have missed that one. Just a minor detail then lol!

Yes, It came up when we were discussing a few threads back why I don't read the Daily Fail, and why many, many places actually ban them from being quoted. What happens is, you end up picking and choosing what they print is real and what is a "mistake" that they just forget to retract.

They originally reported that JM had been completely cleared and was no longer a POI lol. I hope the story isn't true, only because that is a long time for someone to get away with something like that. Leads to a certain kind of confidence.

Could you please provide the link stating that Jesse Matthew was cleared of involvement in Hannah's disappearance.

Why did he run away to his grandmother's house, rather than his mother's house? What sort of relationship did he have with his mother?

I'm not sure what that question has to do with what you quoted?

There have been numerous references from friends and those who claimed to know him that allude to JLM being off or a little slow in the past 15 threads.

I understand its easy to miss things like that with the sheer volume of replies but they are there. Ive read them....and no Im not going back to find them for you as then I wouldnt be able to keep up with the thread then either.

:laughing:

Could you please provide the link stating that Jesse Matthew was cleared of involvement in Hannah's disappearance.

No, because I don't click the Daily Mail. It is in one of the previous threads. I was not mentioning it as something I believe.

Just imagine for a second that you are that young woman who was raped and you've been reading everyone's descriptions of a "gentle giant".

I would put up The Daily Mail's accuracy against HLN anyday. HLN continues to try to advance the Gentle Giant with only three speeding tickets on his record BS.

Ted Williams said they found disturbing info on JM from people in the area and he called him "one weird dude."
I suspect the info isn't fit for on-air broadcast.

I'm not sure what that question has to do with what you quoted?

There seems to be some suggestion that the school he attended as a child has some bearing on his actions at the age of 32. What he did last week has more relevance than what he did 15 or 20 years ago.

There seems to be some suggestion that the school he attended as a child has some bearing on his actions at the age of 32. What he did last week has more relevance than what he did 15 or 20 years ago.

I would advise you to then look at the actual conversation I was having.

I think his problem with the jumpsuit was the legs are too long, he likes them mid-leg

No, because I don't click the Daily Mail. It is in one of the previous threads. I was not mentioning it as something I believe.

If you didn't read the article, how can you make claims about what was written in that article?

Jesse Matthew was never cleared by police. You posted a few comments stating that he was cleared by police. I would like to see the link for that claim. If there is no link, then it is not true.

Others might, but Ive already seen enough of his actions to believe with a high degree of certainty that he is guilty.

I see two people when I look at JLM.

One is the image he portrays to the world, that of a smiling cordial and affable guy....one who who gives high fives to complete strangers and coaches little league football.

The other is someone with poor impulse control, a violent temper, a drinking problem, more strength than he knows how to control and complete disregard for the personal space of others.

Agree and I don't think DNA has been collected from him previously. Appears when charged with assault he and his lawyer got the man he assaulted to drop charges-the guy said after the assault JM became contrite, took him to the emergency room, very sorry for what he had done. More likely JM was afraid to have LE up in his business. Doubt they collected DNA for assault arrest. As many driving offense as he has indicates a disregard for societal rules and whomever employed him at a hospital needs more training.

I have a love-hate relationship with The Daily Mail. I love it because it breaks stories before all other media. Time and again, for years, I have seen it have info first, then a day or two later the others come around with it. But I hate it because it sacrifices credibility in order to do this. It is very sloppy with facts, including quotes, which are supposed to be the exact words the source said. I know that they massage quotes because even in this most recent story one of the sources is talking the way people do in England, not the way people do in the United States. (Americans don't say "go to hospital." Americans say "go to the hospital.)

I've been pondering how they broke this story, and I think that they got one of the former teammates to talk. You will notice in the Daily Mail article that Liberty University and the police department do not go on the record supporting the story of the rape investigation involving Matthew. So The Daily Mail is going with the story based on what the teammates said. The question then becomes: How did the Daily Mail get the former teammates to talk? Do they offer these people money? The nontabloid mainstream media in this country do not pay people for quotes because they consider that unethical.

So I like reading the breaking news, but I don't like how I think they obtain it. And I don't like how they revise quotes and how their stories are poorly edited. That's why they are known as The Daily Fail.

BBM: yes they do. They also will lie to a witness that someone else has already "dished the dirt" & they're "just confirming".

I'm not saying this is the case with this particular story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member