VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #15 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, I'm saddened to think of the condition Hannah will be in if/when she is found. I've thought from the beginning that she has likely been deceased since the night of her abduction. :(

What echoes in my head are Gil Harrington's words about her daughter's broken bones...the level of violence in that crime...is this what happened to Hannah, too?

JM is a large, physically strong, athletic football player. I'm sure he is very capable of overpowering women & breaking bones. :(

I hope & pray Hannah will get justice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They know more than we do. JMO MOO, they have also had hunches that this perp may be responsible for other crimes, which I think we still aren't allowed to comment on here??

I'm acutely suspicious about the letter released about JM being eliminated as a perp in the AM case. I never felt he was responsible for AM's murder. What interests me is all this letter does NOT say -- who it does NOT mention. I think LE is saying quite a lot in this letter, if we read between the lines. Aaaaaand, being a lifelong C'ville resident & someone who went to school near Anchorage Farm & who used to drive a taxi & who resembles Sketch...don't kick me off the forum! I'm trying so hard to be good.

And, my sinking gut feeling tells me there may well be more victims of JM...

JLM: Other Possible Victims

Maybe JM is acting clueless on purpose to convince people he is not in his right mind? To plea crazy or something? I guess im just a really good person with a kind heart but I legit feel sorry for him, of course I am sure that will go away when Hannah's body is found and the cause of death (unfortunately very likely in this event) because it has been so long.

Why did JM all along the way get a free pass,and truly enabled by his family.No wonder he got worse as time went by,a slap on the hands to say the least.

What is this?

Well, if it;s sexual assault, that's not an expulsion based on inappropriate conduct. It's sexual assault. But if that happened, why weren;t the police involved? can anyone give me the scoop?

Scary stuff.

I guess I answered my own question:

Regarding a report of sexual assault on Liberty University's campus in 2002, Liberty University Police Department maintains certain public records as required by the Clery Act. It maintains a public crime log. In 2002, the log was called the "Criminal Incident Log." The logs may be viewed in person at the Liberty University Police Department office upon request. They are not available online and are not electronically searchable. Below is a chart listing the nature, date, time, general location and disposition of all sex offences (forcible) reported on Liberty University's campus during 2002.

Date Time Area Description Disposition
10/17/2002 0426 hrs. Vines Center Rape Report

Liberty University can also report that the October 17, 2002 rape report was investigated by the Lynchburg Police Department and it is documented with a report that is on file in the Lynchburg Police Department's Records Section (Incident # 2002071459). We understand the matter was also turned over to the local Commonwealth Attorney's Office. Questions regarding investigation and disposition of the matter should be directed to those entities.http://www.wset.com/story/26627533/...jesse-matthew-was-student-and-football-player

So it appears he was accused of rape. The matter was investigated. He was not charged, apparently, but was kicked out. Much too much coincidence for me to conclude that this guy is possibly innocent of harming Hannah. He's fitting the profile pretty nicely I think.

Just so scary.

I think now that he is safely behind bars we will hear more from other witnesses/victims, and I think he will match DNA with other cases.

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2014/0...ersity-in-2002-after-alleged-rape-107507.html

This is now being widely reported across many news outlets. Nearly perfectly falls in line with my hunch that JM is a seasoned predator. Now just wait until we hear about all of the other victims JM has assaulted and defiled! He's a soulless Satanic #@!%!!!

I think possibly. If she didn't come in, it makes a bit more sense. I envision Hannah waiting at the door, while JM gets a final shot of liquor to really get him going. He thinks that he is about to score with Hannah, and he needs one last shot to really liven up, get loose, and feel good. (YUCK :sick: ) And then he's out the door and off with Hannah, just as soon as the busy bartender comes back to ring him up. That would take about 10 mins or so. If Hannah was very inebriated and didn't feel threatened by him, she may indeed wait for "the kind man who may have offered her a ride home." :notgood: JMO, pure, pure speculation.

I find it interesting that the doorman, the person responsible for NOT permitting underage people from entering, stated she did not enter. Hmmmm. I wonder if he has stated to LE what condition Hannah was in. This makes no sense. Didn't video footage show JM with his arm around Hannah? If JM thought he was going to score, would he really leave Hannah outside for 15 minutes? This is not adding up for me.

I'll ask again. Anybody got a link to the this a.m. Court appearance? Luv to see it before the next presser. TIA.

Did anyone seriously think JM wasn't being looked at for the other cases? Did a tweet have to come out to realize that?

I think most of us thought he was involved with a lot more than that this.
Not his first rodeo! But it will be his last!

lol I'm one of the guilty guest lurkers... didn't realize I had to log back in after a certain amount of time. :blushing:
I live in Lynchburg, VA, not far from Charlottesville, and I honestly can't tell you how this case (much like all the other missing person cases from this area) felt like a sucker punch right in my gut. I've been reading all of the posts, it's hard to keep up with you guys - so much information being passed around :) You are so well informed and point out some great pieces that might otherwise be overlooked in these cases. Honestly, this message board is the only place that seems to get that JLM deserves a trial and is innocent until proven guilty (while I do feel that he's likely involved in some way, JMO). Reading comments on Facebook gets me so worked up, all the locals are ready to lynch this guy and there has been zero information released about what they have actually found for evidence. So, kudos to everyone here and thanks for keeping it civil and interesting for those of us who would rather read than post :)
:seeya: WElcoME!!!!
I think for whatever reason Hannah's disappearance has tugged at out heart!

Well, if it;s sexual assault, that's not an expulsion based on inappropriate conduct. It's sexual assault. But if that happened, why weren;t the police involved? can anyone give me the scoop?

Scary stuff.

Agreed, understood, etc. Personally I am not sure of the facts, since to my knowledge the Daily Mail is the only source reporting on this and the statements of his football teammates are all over the map, with some saying "sex" and others saying "rape". As I said, if he did sexually assault someone, that changes things for me completely and utterly, period. And it is getting a bit too coincidental that he has such an accusation on his record and is now the prime suspect in the abduction of another college student.

I dunno, I think he was just making sure he wasn't signing something like a confession. He had no lawyer there, can't blame him for being cautious. But, if he was some savvy criminal he may want to be on record as mentally challenged, or...is it possible his reading level is very low?

I can't figure him out, but I keep trying.

Hey I did not understand the judge either and I can read and understand perfectly fine, as a rule. And I believe the concern about clothes was that he somehow thought that for a time he would be naked, for whatever reason.

Anyone who has sad he may have been afraid of getting charged, getting caught up in the system, etc...may be saying that IF he is in fact innocent, it could be a legit fear. It is/can be very difficult to disprove an accusation, if that is how he saw it (again, if innocent). Not that they felt bad if he was scared to pay for his crimes. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong