MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish someone would muzzle "Screamer". That would be some small "justice", lol.

So is it breaking up? Doesn't seem like many people out there.

Well, mobbers can only run on manufactured outrage, testosterone, and adrenaline for so long. They are eventually going to get tired. Let's just hope that happens before someone takes a swing at an officer, or points a gun.

I'm sorry but attempting to mitigate this behavior just because it hasn't resulted in physical assault *yet* is part of the problem here IMO.

Ok. This new "caller" at least has some singing ability!

Hey, I ain't saying I'm for or against their message, just their right to say their message as long as they ain't hurting no one. If they make asses out of themselves, they make asses out of themselves.

Threatening police officers and their families is not a constitutionally protected right.

Calling for the deaths of police officers is not a 1st Amendment right.

This is NOT peaceable assembly. This is violence.

My gosh y'all if I spoke to an officer like that they would put me under the jail. If this is the way it has always been then no wonder the officers get no respect. These folks have an entitlement complex, and it didnt began in August. It took many years of thugs ruling the town for them to think this beahvior is okay.

Man...I am like 225 posts behind....I'm gonna skip watching feeds...take a nap and wait for cliff notes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"We don't follow their rules, their laws."

Well that much has been made very obvious.

They're nothing more than mercenaries! We will not follow their laws, their rules!

Warriors fight for cause and die. And I will gladly kill and die a thousand times...

I'm sorry but attempting to mitigate this behavior just because it hasn't resulted in physical assault *yet* is part of the problem here IMO.

What behavior? Telling ya. I missed it. All they're doing right now are the same chants they've done for a month now. Well, they added the doughnuts. The problem will come if it escalates, then they need to start arresting people.

It's a small consolation that so many of these fools are so hoarse now from screaming obscenities that they can barely speak.

Camera man just said that they sent out a request for other departments to come out here. (LE that is)

I hate to make predictions, but I think we may yet see some public urination from the mob. Synchronized.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong