GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not good, folks. Every hour that passes by and NO Beverly is more and more disturbing. I think he's guilty of more than kidnapping.

A person can spiral out of control with drugs very quickly. He's got former charges for drugs, I think. But I have watched people who are not users or have gotten clean go from not using to jail in a matter of months. And clean and homeless, etc.

That reminds me of JM in the Hannah Graham case. He was slobbering drunk when he drank and could only let his inhibitions with women/young girls when he drank. There is certainly not anything wrong with a couple of beers or a glass of wine but as far as "meth" goes.. I can't get past the liquid Drain-o ingredient . I mean, how stupid is that? That's permanent brain damage.

10006373_877467315610637_6890191860505990326_n.jpg

Beautiful picture of Beverly, look at that infectious smile.
Lord please make this man talk, and let her be found safe and sound.

8 hours? Seems like a lot for a guy like this, but what do I know? It is possible he has an accomplice and they are being careful about getting details so that they can get Beverly back alive.

Please let this poor woman still be alive. For once I want to see a "good" outcome in one of these cases.

The photo's he had of the daughter on Instagram were alarming MOO.

Yep! And the buddies in a boat video too. I hope Mrs. Carter isn't at the bottom of a lake. LE may have hope she alive, but mine is fading.

Can someone remind me about Lewis' car accident? I read the accident report online and now I can't find it. I know it stated the name of the towing company that Lewis asked to come tow the vehicle but did it say what he was driving? Car, truck?? Anybody remember or have the link to the pdf?

8 hours? Seems like a lot for a guy like this, but what do I know? It is possible he has an accomplice and they are being careful about getting details so that they can get Beverly back alive.

Please let this poor woman still be alive. For once I want to see a "good" outcome in one of these cases.

It could be possible he was so meth'd out he may have trouble remembering details. I'm just hoping that's why it's taking so long :(

Has anyone heard where the wife is at this point? I was hoping she would talk...

Re: his call to his neighbor. I wonder if he did get in touch with someone to get his truck 'unstuck' from the mud, and who it was? Seems like they would have come forward. Obviously he got it unstuck if he had it home washing it.
Did anyone see anything about that and I've missed it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irennnnn