GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
All caught up reading, it's not looking good is it? :(

Here are some posts I wanted to comment on, but I'm too tired and cross eyed now, so marking my spot for the morning. Thanks everyone for the updates!

So this guy was married to someone who worked in a hospital divorced and married a 41 year old nursing student? and they both were part of his life of crime?

Per this link, it states they believe the cement truck was stolen by AL Sunday night.
http://www.katv.com/story/26657919/stolen-dump-truck-possibly-connected-to-beverly-carter-case

What this article says to me is a few things.

1) Beverly put up a fight and scratched this guy up.

2) With this time line, the actual abduction and ???? must have happened pretty quickly. It wouldn't have dragged out for hours and hours.

3) She must be fairly close by, somewhere, just working from the sightings of him and the timeline.

http://www.thv11.com/story/news/loc...rter-realtor-kidnapping-arron-lewis/16449117/

On NG-Carl Jr thinks she was lured there because he saw a beautiful woman and wanted her. so far NG is up to him escaping the hospital and the officer said he was a POI before the wreck.

Too tired to find any kind of link, but the listing agent was a man. There's a link somewhere here.....

There's a link to it here
http://heavy.com/news/2014/09/arron-q-arrestqed-beverly-carter-missing-arkansas/

Never mind...sorry, I'll try to find it again!

My hopes are on his wife, if they pressure her I am hoping she cracks and turns on hubbie....

So he possibly called another real estate agent about this home and they referred him to beverly? Is this right?

And unfortunately, criminals are good and smart at what they do best- deceive! I had a buddy who had to take drug tests. He had a small Elmer's glue bottle he packed with clean urine and taped to his leg to keep the temp right. They would watch him, but the squeezing of the bottle mimicked a urine stream, unless you looked direeeeectly at more than where the stream was coming from, which no one is going to do.

This dude (and wife) look like there is definite drug use going on. That part is my opinion, only, for sure.

According to Lt. Carl Minden, Pulaski County Sheriff’s Deputies are looking for Aaron M Lewis, 33, of Jacksonville, in the disappearance of 51-year-old Beverly Carter on the violation of kidnapping. Minden said Lewis will have facial injuries due to a vehicle accident from earlier Sunday. How deputies obtained the photo of Lewis’ bloodied face after the accident was not explained, but the photo was provided along with a copy of a warrant.

Lewis was apparently a person of interest by the time he had reached Baptist Hospital for treatment, but checked out before police could serve the warrant, according to Minden.
http://5newsonline.com/2014/09/26/central-arkansas-real-estate-agent-missing-after-showing-house/

From the Find Beverly FB page. Seems the detectives think she may still be alive per the interrogation with AL.

https://www.facebook.com/FindBeverlyCarter/posts/877464168944285?ref=notif¬if_t=notify_me

Alexis Rogers ‏@AlexisKATV 2h2 hours ago 8 hours later .... Lewis is still being questioned. Investigators say it will be a long night. #FindBeverly #ARnews

Melissa Schroeder ‏@mschroederTV 54m54 minutes ago Detectives say from interrogation of Arron Lewis so far they're hopeful Beverly Carter is still alive. #FindBeverly

This conclusion makes very little sense to me...but of course I am not in there...
Seems the longer they go, the less likely she is alive, Imo.

That reminds me of JM in the Hannah Graham case. He was slobbering drunk when he drank and could only let his inhibitions with women/young girls when he drank. There is certainly not anything wrong with a couple of beers or a glass of wine but as far as "meth" goes.. I can't get past the liquid Drain-o ingredient . I mean, how stupid is that? That's permanent brain damage.

10006373_877467315610637_6890191860505990326_n.jpg

Beautiful picture of Beverly, look at that infectious smile.
Lord please make this man talk, and let her be found safe and sound.

Re: his call to his neighbor. I wonder if he did get in touch with someone to get his truck 'unstuck' from the mud, and who it was? Seems like they would have come forward. Obviously he got it unstuck if he had it home washing it.
Did anyone see anything about that and I've missed it?

Sorry to quote myself but wanted to add it's about 15-20 minutes from Scott, AR.

Has it been stated if the cement truck was returned to the truck yard? Where it was found? How did they know it was him that took it? So much but yet so little. Did it have a load on when he took it? Is the load still on the truck? IMHO

I read in an article linked back that it was found where he was apprehended today. They actually have survelliance of the truck pulling in.

This article shows it was a dump truck (instead of cement mixer type truck) - has some pictures too:

http://www.katv.com/story/26657919/stolen-dump-truck-possibly-connected-to-beverly-carter-case

I probably missed this somewhere, but was CL arrested? I know the warrant was issued, but does anyone know if she was brought in?

I checked Vinelink, nothing yet Moonlit.

I wish they would hurry up and bring her in. Maybe that will get him to talking.

They may be questioning her right now, just haven't booked her yet. Hoping anyway ...

Posted 40 minutes ago on Lisa Holloway-Sugg Crye-Leike Realtors FB

https://www.facebook.com/lisa.hollowaysuggcryeleikerealtors?fref=ts

Could they maybe have a lead?

MOO

Or do they want LE only, in order to preserve evidence?

Interesting. Wonder what that is about?

Pulaski County Sheriffs office is being assisted by many county special rescue teams <snipped by me> ( they are calling in special rescue teams)

Strong presences of Pulaski County Sheriffs in Jacksonville tonight. #arnews #FindBeverly

Wonder if this has anything to do with asking searchers not to report tomorrow?

&#9818;&#9818; Shannon O'&#8482;&#9818;&#9818; &#8207;@ONealsWifey 50s50 seconds ago &#8220;@THV11: Arron Lewis is not providing any information on the location of his victim. @Kevinat11 has more coming up at 10.&#8221; #FindBeverly

Wow. AL still talking with no attorney present.

http://www.katv.com/category/273536/live-stream-newscasts

from local news station news @10 KATV:

-Interrogation entering 10th hour
-No attorney present during interrogation
-Search center moving to a different area of Scott, AR
-LT Carl Minden: "Conversation is flowing." "If it's 3:00 in the morning & were still interrogating him for some reason, and he gives us a tip on a location, then we're going" "it's a give and take interview right now. We're not getting everything we need and i don't think he's done either". (paraphrasing)

I'm good with water boarding. Just do it.

No atty present? This guy is a narcissistic sociopath fo' sho'....He has everyone dancing to the beat of his drum..Let's think of other cases were the perp didn't feel the need to have an atty present during initial interview....AL has to show them how he's confident how he can't be intimidated...This is fun for him, nothing intimidates him. They're going to try to get him on an emotional level....when that doesn't happen - then it's time to play rough.

Can't imagine how her family feels right now. Her life is hanging in the balance, and this person they don't even know has all the answers. No one should be able to wield that kind of power over people, no one!

Can't imagine how her family feels right now. Her life is hanging in the balance, and this person they don't even know has all the answers. No one should be able to wield that kind of power over people, no one!

I think her sons should be allowed to interrogate.

I think he is keeping quiet about where Beverly is because of what else might be found with or near her!
That would make perfect sense. There is probably a couple of things going on besides her disappearance., that he doesn't want revealed. One can lead to the other... most likely.

I think he is keeping quiet about where Beverly is because of what else might be found with or near her! MOO, but I feel like this isn't his first ride on this train!!!!!

He is not telling because he killed her, Imo.
Why would he lead them to her unless she was alive? That means life for him, at best.
This way, she might never be found and they would have to decide how to proceed.
Also, the longer before she is found, the more difficult it will be to determine what happened to her. Jmo

Before I turn off the lights and the computer I want the family to know how much I am praying for Beverly and for them...I haven't prayed THIS HARD IN A LONG TIME. God be with you all.

I think I need to get to bed too. I've spent most of my day refreshing this thread, my eyes need a break. Hoping to wake up to good news. The way things are going has me disheartened

I've seen in other cases where they suddenly asked people to stop searching. It's never turned out well. jmo

Hoping for a miracle.

Has it been determined if there was any type of relationship between Beverly and the suspect?

Thanks Komak. I remembered correctly that the report didn't say what kind of vehicle he was driving and says Per owner request, Ryno Wrecker arrived at the scene and towed the vehicle.

IIRC... He requested a specific towing company... AND... A specific hospital...

This may be "way out there"... But could the hospital he requested be the one his prior partner-in-crime worked at?

Could SHE have helped him "escape" from the hospital?

Just some thoughts...

IIRC... He requested a specific towing company... AND... A specific hospital...

This may be "way out there"... But could the hospital he requested be the one his prior partner-in-crime worked at?

Could SHE have helped him "escape" from the hospital?

Just some thoughts...
Very good point. I have thought it odd that he had "requests" but that would make sense.

(What's up with these nursing students here lately? (JM/CL))

He's not revealing anything. The county is bringing in additional search and rescue teams because this guy is not budging. She could be anywhere at this point. He's a thief and gets off on the drama.

... And in his teeny tiny brain... This withholding of information makes him feel like a "Big Man"....

:stormingmad: >>>>> Clue

Im not getting a good strong feel for a motive here. He is a thief several times over. He would have been able to take her keys and get her purse but all that was missing was the door lock? All I can think of is a sexual crime but yet something feels off to me about that too.

They really need to get to searching the lake NOW :moo:

Criminals are some of the most ignorant people ever to do the stuff they do but they are sometimes really smart as far as the legal system goes. He knows what he is doing he knows if they don't find her on their own his chances are better, he would seal his fate if he gave up anything he is probably hoping without her they have nothing they can link him with but a stolen phone, he also probably has not asked for an attorney because he is looking for a loophole if he needs it gonna cry fowl because he did not have an attorney or whatever he has been in the system enough to know he should have already asked for an attorney. I bet he will try and use it even though it's his own fault that he did not ask for one. IMO

I married old man blu, so happy don't know what to do!

Im not getting a good strong feel for a motive here. He is a thief several times over. He would have been able to take her keys and get her purse but all that was missing was the door lock? All I can think of is a sexual crime but yet something feels off to me about that too.

He could have been tracked too easily with the car and cards in the purse. So, that's not it. They would have been on him faster than stink on *****, under those circumstances. I don't see a sexual crime here either.

BBM:
And unfortunately, criminals are good and smart at what they do best- deceive! I had a buddy who had to take drug tests. He had a small Elmer's glue bottle he packed with clean urine and taped to his leg to keep the temp right. They would watch him, but the squeezing of the bottle mimicked a urine stream, unless you looked direeeeectly at more than where the stream was coming from, which no one is going to do.

This dude (and wife) look like there is definite drug use going on. That part is my opinion, only, for sure.

Then there's the "Whizzinator"
(fake penis) :facepalm:

It might backfire, but if I were interrogating him, I might lie and say that wifeypoo is singing like a canary and see what he says about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member