GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@MattMershonKATV: Awaiting details on how deputies found Beverly Carter's body. Was told not from information gleaned from Arron Lewis. http://t.co/x5XQIor5Hk

Wow, another arrest coming? Has the wife been booked yet? (Sorry, didn't read the last 4 or 5 pages).

Hilary Hunt ‏@Hilary_TV 4m4 minutes ago

PCSO confirms missing realtor Beverly Carter's body was found behind a Cabot concrete mixing business in a shallow grave. #ARnews

According to Lt. Carl Minden of the Pulaski Co. Sheriff's Office, PCSO Investigators obtained information that led them to the 12100 block of Hwy 5 (Cabot city address in Pulaski County). Investigators located a body in a shallow grave on the property. The body was identified as Beverly Carter. The family was then notified of the finding.

http://www.nwahomepage.com/story/d/...-realtor-beverly/53625/iQbny9Ug9UWfv-giiv0FBA

Wonder where the "obtained information" came from?

PCSO confirms missing realtor Beverly Carter's body was found behind a Cabot concrete mixing business in a shallow grave. #ARnews

This guy is seriously idiotic. He buried her body where he worked???

Wow-----I just finished typing my "theory" up there a few minutes ago..........and now this.

I guess I should have refreshed my screen before I posted it.................

Wow-----I just finished typing my "theory" up there a few minutes ago..........and now this.

It fits....we just now know where the site was that he might have been preparing beforehand :(.

He's not the brightest star in the sky!

Senseless! RIP Dear, Beautiful Beverly! Wishes for a Peace that passeth all understanding for her Loved Ones!

Very good point. I have thought it odd that he had "requests" but that would make sense.

The tow request doesn't shock me...at least in CA it happens all the time (unless it needs to be an evidence tow or stored by LE like for suspected DUI or any investigation stuff) Many of the incidents on the CHP log even show it there publicly, though it often gets moved off the version that stays public. But many scanner calls they then relay it so dispatch can cancel the rotation tow en route, etc.

Hospital requests are a lot more rare. Usually it's only if it's an insurance thing, or patient history there if someone is complicated health wise or such. Though in non-emegent cases like his was I do hear it happen just based on patient request (though usually they'll have a semi legit reason why) sometimes if the distance isn't outlandishly different and the medics are contracted at both (and it doesn't prohibit care of the care expected to be needed - like a possible trauma case not going to a non-trauma facility.) But even on some air ambulance calls I've heard them change destinations due to patient request (or that of family) though that is far more rare since if they're going straight to hospital and not more evac-to-ground-transport then it messes up all the preparation and means trying to get it set at another destination, assuming they can take them.

But in this case, I'd bet Clue may be right with that possibly being the case! Because even if she didn't work there now, she may have prior, or had friends who did, etc.

He HAD to have been worried they either might be onto him, or could be shortly...because we know he had some scratches prior and they'd not all be explainable from the crash.

So trying to go where he could possibly get 'help' could make a WHOLE lot of sense!

Sure hope that's been considered by LE because it sure wouldn't have had only be her as a possibility...

....there is a concrete site at the 12100 highway 5 location in Cabot. Could explain the stolen concrete truck.

I wish they would just let Beverly's husband and son go in there with a couple of baseball bats and finish this guy off.

He has nothing whatsoever to contribute to this world.

....there is a concrete site at the 12100 highway 5 location in Cabot. Could explain the stolen concrete truck.

That's the location of the concrete company he worked for. He buried her right in his own backyard.

I feel so awful for Beverly and her family! Her smile was so bright. How dare he decide to play God! I don't get people like him. So he knows what prison was like and he seems to hate it. He kills her for his purpose and for what? Now he will most-likely stay in prison the rest of his life!

So sorry to Beverly's family! My heart aches for them.

Just why? What an absolute waste of a life.

This idiot is of no value to society.

My thoughts are with Beverly's loved ones. How truly tragic.

Do we have a map anywhere? Curious if he was in that direction before his accident. Could he have moved her after leaving the hospital? If he stole the truck Sunday, he had to have moved her or revisited the site, right?

Just why? What an absolute waste of a life.

This idiot is of no value to society.

My thoughts are with Beverly's loved ones. How truly tragic.

Not that there is ever an excuse or even real reason for murder, I can't for the life of me imagine why he wanted to do it, why he chose this time/place/victim.

Realtors are not known to carry large amounts of cash although maybe he, in his ignorant and deluded mind thought that people make down payments in cash? Or something. I just can't think of a reason, unless, like her son said, "(Carter) saw a pretty woman," although that doesn't really fit with the prepared grave.

Arron & Crystal were in financial distress, I think, based on her ex-husband's child support payments being in arrears (AR public court records) and him being late in his c/s payments & losing his job. I assume he or they figuree he was about to have his parole violated for the reasons above plus possibly anticipated failed drug screens.

I just don't get i, but I am the crazy one for thinking I can think like he or they do.

So terribly sorry for the family & community's loss of a good person at the hands of of such worthless ones. (No evidence the wife knew, my assumption only.)

Aaron Michael Lewis, 33, has been apprehended and admitted to the kidnapping after being questioned by police, Minden said. Lewis did not admit to murder and did not provide any details about Carter's whereabouts, Minden said.

Lewis is scheduled to appear in court this morning and faces a charge of capital murder, Minden said.

Carter, 50, is survived by her husband of more than 30 years, Carl, as well as two grown sons and four grandchildren, with another grandchild on the way. :cry:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/body-arkansas-real-estate-agent-found/story?id=25854935

I really thought they had something making them believe she was alive...

Her poor family! Losing a child/sibling and now a wife/mom/grandma too! :(

@MattMershonKATV: Awaiting details on how deputies found Beverly Carter's body. Was told not from information gleaned from Arron Lewis. http://t.co/x5XQIor5Hk

In a way, I'm glad that they didn't use information from him to find her. At least now he can't use thst as leverage during trial or sentencing.

I wonder if he's setting up for a McNaughten plea. The peace sign display was disturbing. Has he lawyered up yet?

RIP Beverly.

I guess I should have refreshed my screen before I posted it.................

Me too :(

I was trying to catch up and when I had gotten on it wasn't out yet, and didn't come keep checking the last page after each obviously :(

I really thought we might have a good ending in this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fatbtgurlz