GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm bringing Komac's previous post #1101 from Thread #2 over to mention something:

I didn't see anything specific to the case here, although it does provide some insight. The images here are of a cat fight over AL, on Instagram, (screenshots) just a few weeks ago between his wife and another woman. Interesting what his wife has to say about him....

http://m.imgur.com/a/C0Nj7

Note the comment about him using a text app so those don't show on the bill - I hope LE checks those texts out also.

Can't remember where this article was --- I can go look for it if need be; but it sounds like A.Lewis did 2 YEARS of a 6 year sentence !!! :banghead: :furious:
Just hate it when perps don't do the time they should. Society is safer when many of these "delightful" losers are where they need to be--- behind bars !!! :jail:

So robbery is among the charges...the early reports said nothing was missing from her purse/car. So I wonder was it her phone he had? Her jewelry? I'm pretty sure a reporter asked about her belongings at the presser, but they couldn't comment.

AL 's mother is an evangelist and lives in Tennessee. So he has roots all over the country.

I was waiting for THAT....Karen Swift (Dyersburg TN) looks SO SIMILAR TO Beverly it's unreal imho and her murder is STILL UNSOLVED!

19992955_BG1.jpg

Without revealing specific details about their search, Haynes said that they used cell phone data to help find her body, which they found in a shallow grave about a half hour's drive from the home where she is believed to have met Lewis. Haynes would not specifically say if he believes Lewis was the one to text Carter's husband from her phone hours after he allegedly abducted her, but did hint that support devices connected to her phone helped investigators in their search.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/arkansas-realtor-beverly-carter-targeted-woman-worked/story?id=25860583

Anyone else notice that they didn't book him until after Beverly's body was found, was this to secure the capital murder charge?

That robbery charge is interesting. I wonder if that has anything to do with CL charge? Still wondering if it could be Beverlys jewelry?

That robbery charge is interesting. I wonder if that has anything to do with CL charge? Still wondering if it could be Beverlys jewelry?

Could the robbery charge be due to him stealing the truck from his former employer?

The robbery charge is probably her cell phone.

I wouldnt be surprised to find that there is someone else involved. I cant get that silver car out of my mind. But I have no idea who would be behind it.Im curious.

Jmo and OT but I feel pretty sure Karen Swift was murdered by her husband/soon-to-be ex.

I'm so sad for this family. I have family members in real estate, so it hits close to home.
Rest in peace, Beverly. My heart goes out to her family. </3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member