GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I think he was actually waiting on the bus. But I wonder if he went into the Subway and was hungry and had no money or if he was thinking about robbing it and chickened out? I would like to know if he took a bus from the hospital over to Argos when he stole the truck. He was getting around quickly that day. It seems unlikely that he would have girls at his beck and call to come and drive him around during the day, esp. with his face busted open.

I also feel he had an accomplice to move Beverly and bury her. And I really hope they get whoever was selling him drugs, too. I believe he was hopped up on something when he wrecked his car.

The bus would not go nearly that far out to Argos, especially on a Sunday. He would be lucky to make it as far as Jacksonville late in the afternoon on a Sunday. Still would have miles to go. BUT, I had not thought about the bus transit, as it is seldomly used in central Arkansas outside of the immediate downtown area.

The video on his YouTube page appears to be filmed from a silver car.

I noticed that also. Don't forget the car he wrecked was not his. The owner may have given him rides.

So robbery is among the charges...the early reports said nothing was missing from her purse/car. So I wonder was it her phone he had? Her jewelry? I'm pretty sure a reporter asked about her belongings at the presser, but they couldn't comment.

could the robbery charge have come from him stealing the dump truck?

:waitasec:

Hit man hired by who??? Not sure about that one but who knows....:-(

I think robbery=phone.
Not sure "robbery" would be used for a vehicle theft.
Jmo

I noticed that also. Don't forget the car he wrecked was not his. The owner may have given him rides.

Good question...

and who would have lent him a car in the first place?

:dunno:

I think kidnapping, or some other reason, but I don't think robbery...he didn't take her purse or anything from it, according to her husband.

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/robbery

Robbery
The taking of money or goods in the possession of another, from his or her person or immediate presence, by force or intimidation.

Robbery is a crime of theft and can be classified as Larceny by force or by threat of force. The elements of the crime of robbery include the use of force or intimidation and all the elements of the crime of larceny. The penalty for robbery is always more severe than for larceny.

I dont think this robbery charge is for the truck. Im surprised there isnt a charge for the truck but more charges probably will be added (rape jmo)

I think this is for her phone, jewelry or something he took from Beverly. But I could be wrong.

could the robbery charge have come from him stealing the dump truck?

:waitasec:

I thought that, too. But isn't robbery an act against another person? I am clueless when it comes to legal lingo. I would think there would be a charge of something more like "theft" in regards to the dump truck. How do we know nothing was missing from Beverly's purse? Did someone know the exact contents of her handbag and car? The car was unlocked.

Regardless, I think he took her phone and jewelry...which I have to believe would be robbery. Maybe those items were found in the wrecked vehicle.

Just my 2 cents...

I can't imagine who it is, but I don't believe he acted alone either. I do believe it's entirely possible whoever else was involved however, didn't know the extent of what AL had done.

Of course I also can't shake the feeling that kidnapping and murder is completely out of his range of crimes, that we know of. There's a lot not adding up here.

I have a gnawing gut feeling that LE just wants the other person to think they are not on to him/her so the other perp will let their guard down and slip up (and not flee the area either).

Awful news :( I had been following this story and was really hoping just for a robbery/ransom but certainly not a murder. God bless her and her loving family. I hope they get justice for this despicable crime. Rest in peace Beverly *advertiser censored*

http://www.fox16.com/story/d/story/...-speaks-out-i-ju/17900/GBhlSM4T5kysUFFVqwvR_w

Husband said referral-cash buyer.Another thing he said that just caught my ear. There was 2 houses she told him she was going to show to this buyer. The other had a lock that would have been able to tell Beverly opened it because she would have used her cell phone. Aaron must have done his research ahead of time to pick the house he did.

Well his resume (and rap sheet) does include experience with anti-theft devices...

I dont think he planned this crime as otherwise he would know they will be right after him since she had his number on her phone....jmo
I'm leaning towards this. Nothing says that he lured her there or this was planned. I think he made the appt, met with her and saw opportunity (nice car, nice jewelry, etc) because she was alone. He doesn't seem intelligent enough to plan something and think it through. JMO.

Beverly and Arron's paths have crossed. Her granddaughter cheered at the same cheer gym that his stepdaughter cheered at ...They were on different teams but same gym and went to some of the same competitions.
Our niece cheers and does gymnastics in a place like that (with different teams and age groups) and there are literally hundreds of people in and out of there everyday, and thousands and comps. Their paths may have crossed, but they might not have even known.

So if he was a refferal he wasnt targeting beverly ...

Yes, I think he was actually waiting on the bus. But I wonder if he went into the Subway and was hungry and had no money or if he was thinking about robbing it and chickened out? I would like to know if he took a bus from the hospital over to Argos when he stole the truck. He was getting around quickly that day. It seems unlikely that he would have girls at his beck and call to come and drive him around during the day, esp. with his face busted open.

He went into the Subway because a guy had talked with him briefly. He knew he was wanted because he was on social media after the kidnapping and it was all over the place after his car wreck that they were trying to find him. The guy who saw him across from the Subway followed him. He stepped in the Subway, walked a few steps and left. Where he ran to, the apartments where he was caught, are right across from the Subway.

I think my theory is leaning towards the fact that he had an accomplice. I can't get over the fact that people were saying that they saw two cars at the home in Scott (in addition to BCs). Something I also find weird & can't get over is the fact that he wrecked his car in the gravel ridge/jacksonville area, but requested that he be taken to Baptist Hospital in Little Rock. That is about 30 miles away from the crash site. As someone already pointed out, you pass three different hospitals on the way to Baptist in LR. That's not right.

Also, didnt we find out his wife/gf CL is a nursing student? What if she did clinicals at the Baptist in LR? Maybe that's why he requested to be taken there. Maybe she was there that day as a student or maybe he knew people that worked at the hospital that he thought may help him find a way out? Not pointing fingers at anyone, just a possible theory I thought of. IMO

Since robbery entails forcefully taking something from another person, and the car he crashed was not his, perhaps he robbed someone of their car? Maybe he was driving fast to get away from the area when he crashed. Anyone have access to a "police blotter" type page to see if any cars were reported stolen in that area that day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288