JLM: Other Possible Victims

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what he was studying? Forensics? lol...sorry I had to....This guy is almost like an open book to be a serial killer....it almost makes me embarrassed to be from VA.

I know the feeling :)

Many serial killers are ritualistic , so dates and seasons do affect their prey times, but we do not have enough data on all his victims to know if there was a pattern. We could find out there were some in winter in spring etc

Id be willing to bet you that they are all in the fall of the year.That coincides with when hes been kicked out of college both times and also with the sexual assaults.

He may not have even been aware of the pattern himself but its starting to look like its there.

I don't think we have answers to any of those questions yet, although I'm sure LE does. I have wondered the same things.
Thank you, MzOpinion8d..I don't really know why he would keep that a secret...he's told us quite a bit.....maybe that is part of how they are deciding where to look. Wish we had a little insider info...

I wonder what he was studying? Forensics? lol...sorry I had to....This guy is almost like an open book to be a serial killer....it almost makes me embarrassed to be from VA.

PSYCHOLOGY! Really...didn't look for the link now, but it's out there...

I know the feeling :)

I mean retarded, smart, or whatever, this guy was/is how in the hell did he stay undetected for sooooo long, especially when most of it is right there in your face. It's like he doesn't really try to hide it. It's been almost a decade since he's been at it at least the ones we know about.

I mean retarded, smart, or whatever, this guy was/is how in the hell did he stay undetected for sooooo long, especially when most of it is right there in your face. It's like he doesn't really try to hide it. It's been almost a decade since he's been at it at least the ones we know about.

That's what makes a serial killer a serial killer. It is there ability to be successful at killing and getting away with murders for decades. Often done by moving around or living a double life.

They often practice for instance the co Ed killer I forget his name would pick up hundreds of girl hitchhikers and let them live to learn how to keep them at ease and trust him. Same way a taxi could hone the same skill

At LU he had two numbers #60 and #90
AT CNU he was #55

High school? He was successful in high school. That must have been a good number. (I realize his pattern seems to be around football season/the beginning of the school year - as far as we are aware so far, but still...curious.)

I just assumed you guys thought it could be possible since he was on the timeline, however I didn't personally think JM was involved in AM's case anyway. I never believed anything RAT said. I was entertaining the idea since she was on the list, but I've always thought RAT alone was guilty of AM's disappearance.

I don't think they're included each others in the murder's. But we cant rule out they knew each other or never talked to one another about murders methods.. The time line proves other wise, its very odd to me. Rat was in VA beach area at one point. You see that killing happen as rat go to prison around 2005 (same methods). Then you see both of them in same area around 2008/09.. c-ville area.. Again very odd. Would they dispute this . of course. Maybe there more member out there to my understanding in my opinion n 3 down in this crew of terrors.

All 3 into cars. I'm not saying they worked together in murder but they may have knew each other or shared methods ( maybe competition?) maybe same car club. Thats how I think they are connected.

I remember one guy in AM case saying, Rat had a car club or was part of one. I remember them saying Rat got his truck/car modified . JM had his car modified as well. Another guy dead ( died in prision)had modified truck as well, I don't know maybe IM, breathing to hard on this. But its odds. They seem to be in the same area at the same time. I'm not saying they worked together in the same exact murder cases, maybe not directly maybe they shared method and competed. They all don't look like every day killer till they put on some weight.

I think They shoulds asked them are part of car club in C-Ville.? I think they really need too

That's what makes a serial killer a serial killer. It is there ability to be successful at killing and getting away with murders for decades. Often done by moving around or living a double life.

They often practice for instance the co Ed killer I forget his name would pick up hundreds of girl hitchhikers and let them live to learn how to keep them at ease and trust him. Same way a taxi could hone the same skill

Thats precisely what makes serial killers so scary is that we can live next door to one, even be in a relationship with one and never know.

They are adept at wearing masks and are consummate actors IMO.

Some have even insinuated themselves into police investigations without being detected....much as I imagine JLM was trying to do when he friended a group searching for MH on facebook.......and when he joined the local Step Up programs.

I shudder to think of him laughing at the comments of posters trying to find MH while he knew full well where she was or in using the info from Step Up to know which areas to avoid.

Regarding the gas station with possibly JMs orange car. I see what they are saying. It is a car, but the roof of mcdonalds in reflected onto that car. The white line is the gutter. Looking at it from that perspective makes sense to me. Someone has probably noticed this already so apologies if I'm repeating.

At LU he had two numbers #60 and #90
AT CNU he was #55

hey Just k how are you :) Havent seen you in good while... Btw the number are satanic , If you get a chance look them up. Just keep yu up tonight Rat had 55 on his neck.

I don't think they're included each others in the murder's. But we cant rule out they knew each other or never talked to one another about murders methods.. The time line proves other wise, its very odd to me. Rat was in VA beach area at one point. You see that killing happen as rat go to prison around 2005 (same methods). Then you see both of them in same area around 2008/09.. c-ville area.. Again very odd. Would they dispute this . of course. Maybe there more member out there to my understanding in my opinion n 3 down in this crew of terrors.

All 3 into cars. I'm not saying they worked together in murder but they may have knew each other or shared methods ( maybe competition?) maybe same car club. Thats how I think they are connected.

I remember one guy in AM case saying, Rat had a car club or was part of one. I remember them saying Rat got his truck/car modified . JM had his car modified as well. Another guy dead ( died in prision)had modified truck as well, I don't know maybe IM, breathing to hard on this. But its odds. They seem to be in the same area at the same time. I'm not saying they worked together in the same exact murder cases, maybe not directly maybe they shared method and competed. They all don't look like every day killer till they put on some weight.

I think They shoulds asked them are part of car club in C-Ville.? I think they really need too
http://www.vadriven.com/forums/eye-candy-20/pics-charlottesville-charity-car-show-181805/ Looks like they do have a car club or did at least.

With all the info that is coming out, we are still not hearing any of his whereabouts for much of 2005 and all of 2006...................
Where was he in 2006??????

Stafford, VA 2012

I just remembered this case. Stafford is in between Washington, DC and Fredricksburg, VA

I-95 body Katherine Bryant missing since 2006

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/crime-...a83bf_blog.html

Posted at 12:03 PM ET, 09/27/2012
Missing D.C. woman’s remains found in Stafford Co.
By the Associated Press

STAFFORD, Va. — Skeletal remains found in Virginia have been identified as those of a missing Washington woman.

The Stafford County Sheriff’s Office tells media outlets that investigators used DNA to identify Katherine Bryant’s remains.

Bryant was 33 when family members reported her missing in the summer of 2006. Her remains were found Aug. 16 in a wooded area off Interstate 95 in Stafford County.

Police say foul play is suspected in Bryant’s death. But no other information is being released.

And then there was this case also found off the exit of I-95 at Stafford, VA exit:
ETA, Seems her boyfriend was charge with her murder.
http://www.staffordsheriff.com/apps/public/news/newsView.cfm?News_ID=182
Stafford, Va. The Stafford County Sheriff's Office reports that the body of the female homicide victim that was found on the ramp to I-95 in Stafford County on Tuesday, March 2, 2010 has been identified. The victim is Jerryell Myesah Foster, age 23, of Baltimore County, Maryland.

hey Just k how are you :) Havent seen you in good while... Btw the number are satanic , If you get a chance look them up. Just keep yu up tonight Rat had 55 on his neck.
:) Believe me, I've been trying not to bring up that tattoo. I'm glad you said it. I knew someone else would remember that, too.

With all the info that is coming out, we are still not hearing any of his whereabouts for much of 2005 and all of 2006...................
Where was he in 2006??????

MD/DC? He has connections up there, according to his wanted poster.

Alexandria, Stafford, Stafford (from Baltimore)....

:) Believe me, I've been trying not to bring up that tattoo. I'm glad you said it. I knew someone else would remember that, too.

Yeah, I'm not looking into that one tonight. I already can't sleep over this.

Thats precisely what makes serial killers so scary is that we can live next door to one, even be in a relationship with one and never know.

They are adept at wearing masks and are consummate actors IMO.

Some have even insinuated themselves into police investigations without being detected....much as I imagine JLM was trying to do when he friended a group searching for MH on facebook.......and when he joined the local Step Up programs.

I shudder to think of him laughing at the comments of posters trying to find MH while he knew full well where she was or in using the info from Step Up to know which areas to avoid.

I think he a psycho killer.. Those types like to watch others explore their work after they pretty brutalize the victim. What ticks them off, depends on the mood. It mostly strong sexual attraction. Overly aggressive. But when not on the attack they are docile,. No need to watch a person for so long. It mostly right then and there. Like a puma

Wait. I don't want to know specifics, but would anything about this possibility help us find Hannah? Any rituals? Any locations?

My son....I dont call him stepson because I think its a dirty word.....recently told us that his moms ex-boyfriend sexually molested him when he was 7 years old. All of a sudden everything clicked about my sons behavior, carrying weapons and knives and even sleeping with one under his bed, all of it started to make sense.

I cant tell you how proud of him I was when he had the courage to tell us. It was a turning point for him and for the entire family.

I was even more proud when I laid his options out about pressing charges, good and bad, and then left the decision up to him.

A week later he told me he was wanted to press charges because this guy has married and has children and he didnt want the same thing happening to them.

It never went to court because several years had passed and their wasnt enough evidence but even still, this guy is now on the police radar. And my son can sleep better at night knowing hes done the right thing.

Your son sounds like an awesome, brave, wonderful young man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
And_Justice_For_All