GUILTY TX - Sabrina Allen, 4, Austin, 21 April 2002

I am just thrilled that she is out of the clutches of her mentally ill monster of a mother, but God I pray she can heal and find love once again with her dad! I am so saddened to hear about the plastic surgeries and the mental abuse she suffered. :-(

I didn't read anything about plastic surgery. Can someone point me in the right direction? I've been following Sabrina's case for a while. I'm so happy to hear she has been found and hope she gets all the help she needs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.statesman.com/news/news/missing-austin-girl-found-after-12-year-search/nhY8n/

This story states SA does not want to see her US family. Hopefully, things improve, but what will happen to her if she does not reunite with her father? How could she become an emancipated adult when such a person must prove to a court they can support themselves? She has not been to school. I cannot contain my anger at the mother who put her daughter in this situation.

I'm late here. I just saw this on the morning news this am. I am so happy Sabrina has been located safely. I'm praying for her transition. I'll never ever understand how a parent can be so selfish and do so much harm to a child. It's sad to see hatred against the other parent override a parents love for their child.

Praying for all involved, but for Sabrina mostly because she has endured so much.

Plastic surgery? I haven't seen that either

And I suspected that this would happen....she is so damaged from the years with her mom. She has been taken away from all things normal (to her) and she is a teenager to boot. So very very sad what this woman has done. Reminds me of the Maples and how Bobby and Christy got so manipulated by the grandmother in particular that when they were found they were already adults and the damage was done. I still hope they will somehow some day see what really happened. I hope, in this case, dad does not give up hope. I hope that Sabrina gets good therapy long term...and as she ages and matures I hope she will begin to see the reality of what really happened. It may take many years though.....both of them are in my thoughts.

So happy that she will be given a chance at normalcy! I feel so much for her father, who had his parental rights unjustly taken away. I will never understand how people can do things that hurt their children. Many mothers wish their child had a father who wanted to be involved, so to take that away from a child and her father is cruel.

Plastic surgery? I haven't seen that either

In Greg's video on the go fund me account he says that Dara obviously had extensive plastic surgery to alter her appearance. In her mugshot she just looks older to me, not necessarily that she had plastic surgery. But I guess he would know better than me, and may even know it as a fact.

Oh ok, my mind immediately thought Sabrina had plastic surgery. Yes, I agree Dara looks the same just a little bit older. I was surprised she hadn't bothered to change her hair color.

Here is Dara before and after and here is a current picture of Sabrina.Dara 3.jpgDara 2.jpgDara.JPG

Oh! I hadn't seen the picture of Sabrina. On the exterior she looks great! I hope it's not true that she does not want to reunite with her US family. That would be heartbreaking!

Here is Dara before and after and here is a current picture of Sabrina.View attachment 60458View attachment 60459View attachment 60460

Sabrina is gorgeous! I am happily surprised to see that big smile on her face, being that her mother is in custody and she does not want to see her other family members. She has been through some traumatic changes in the past 2/3 days. Glad to see it, though. I hope she receives the best mental and emotional care possible.

What I haven't read anywhere is about Dara's family... I wonder where they are at and if they had anything to do with her hiding Sabrina all of these year?

Sabrina is gorgeous! I am happily surprised to see that big smile on her face, being that her mother is in custody and she does not want to see her other family members. She has been through some traumatic changes in the past 2/3 days. Glad to see it, though. I hope she receives the best mental and emotional care possible.

I don't think that the current pic of Sabrina is from after she arrived in the U.S. I could be wrong though. I am glad that she looks happy and like she was well cared for. I hope through counseling she will come to see that Greg had the best intentions and loves her and while I'm sure she will always love her mother, as she should, I hope she realizes her mother has been lying to her all this time and that Greg and his family are good, caring people.

I just watched Greg's video. The story is just a mixed bag right now. Happy that Sabrina's been found but heartbreaking because of what she's gone through and the road ahead for her. Some people are being judgmental about Greg having the fund raising page but Sabrina is going to need a lot of help and therapy and having a 4 year old who was born with neurodevelopmental issues and delays, insurance is horrible about paying for everything so I cannot really judge him. My son's last round of psych evaluation over 3 appointments (which failed to provide a clear diagnosis) was just over 1000.00 and insurance only paid half of it.

I also wonder about Dara's family and what has been going on with Sabrina for the last 12 years. We know that recently she's been holed up in an apartment and missing school but at one point many years ago I remember it being on Greg's website that she was attending school in Mexico at least at first. My little boy is about the same age Sabrina was when Dara took her and I cannot even imagine the effect it would have on him. I hope Sabrina gets the help and healing she needs.

What I haven't read anywhere is about Dara's family... I wonder where they are at and if they had anything to do with her hiding Sabrina all of these year?

I've been trying to find out about them also. Before her and Greg got married she used to say her parents were dead. He then found out she had lied, but I don't think she has anything to do with them, or maybe vice versa. When Greg asked them where she was, I think they genuinely didn't know.

I don't think that the current pic of Sabrina is from after she arrived in the U.S. I could be wrong though. I am glad that she looks happy and like she was well cared for. I hope through counseling she will come to see that Greg had the best intentions and loves her and while I'm sure she will always love her mother, as she should, I hope she realizes her mother has been lying to her all this time and that Greg and his family are good, caring people.

BBM
Oooh.. I see. Perhaps you're right!

I know yesterday at the presser Greg stated he had yet to see a picture of Sabrina from the front, he had been sent one picture just from the back.

She hasn't attended school in who knows how long. Her education is going to have to be extensive and probably expensive. Not to mention that she's also been so isolated.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back