Hannah Graham: The Search - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think so. I don't think the conversation got there. It's not like she was wearing her softball uniform.

No, we don't know if the conversation got there but things a person is interested in is often an opening for striking up a "friendly", albeit brief, discussion. Although not literally, JLM DID seem to "wear" HIS football uniform often. I'm merely suggesting that perhaps Hannah "wore" her uniform as well.

Hannah's last text haunts me.....lost at 14th (?) and Wertland. Was JM pretending to be lost and Hannah popped off that text and that's when her phone was disabled. History has shown that JM flies into a rage when victim attempts to use their phone. Do you know if there are any traffic cams on the route from Tempo to Hannahs apt.?

BBM - I also wonder about the cameras - if they cannot use them to find him driving can they are least use them to eliminate that he went a certain direction?

I guess what I'm trying to ask is if the cameras are set up in such a manner that if he does not appear on camera 12, 13, or 14 between the hours of 1 a.m. and say 3 a.m. - would they be safe in assuming that he could not have been driving her off in that direction? OR are there so few cameras that if he just happened to be one street over going that direction - he would not be recorded. (Hoping the former might be the case).....

Video statement from Mr & Mrs Graham (read by Mrs Graham) http://www.wtop.com/120/3715703/Hannah-Graham-parents-release-video

Grab some tissues :crying:

Gut wrenching and heartbreaking. So heartbreaking.

I'm listening to Coy Barefoot's podcast on insidecville.com from last night. Nothing new - just reviewing the facts he knows and what he is calling the "mysteries" of "what happened after Tempo". One of the witnesses told Coy that she doubted whether Hannah could have "walked on her own" when she saw her leaving with JM.

Thanks for the info squiddy! Perhaps he gets some kind of sadistic kick by driving victims by their destination and seeing the look on their face when he drives past it. I don't think it's been linked to JM but there was one victim that came forward and said a cab driver passed her home and she escaped soon after. (wish I could find that link)

Hannah's last text haunts me.....lost at 14th (?) and Wertland. Was JM pretending to be lost and Hannah popped off that text and that's when her phone was disabled. History has shown that JM flies into a rage when victim attempts to use their phone. Do you know if there are any traffic cams on the route from Tempo to Hannahs apt.?

I didn't realize JM has a history of rage when victims use their phones! Can you give me some place to read about that?

Thanks for the info squiddy! Perhaps he gets some kind of sadistic kick by driving victims by their destination and seeing the look on their face when he drives past it. I don't think it's been linked to JM but there was one victim that came forward and said a cab driver passed her home and she escaped soon after. (wish I could find that link)

That was the February 2013 assault - but the victim told police that it was a middle-aged man of Indian descent. She had to kick the doors open after he had locked her in...frightening.

http://www.nbc29.com/story/21300446/uva-alleged-abduction-assault-victim-comes-forward

MOD NOTE: Please DO NOT sleuth family members and friends of either the victim(s) or the suspect.

Social media links (Facebook, Twitter) only are allowed for victims and suspects, and MSM and LE.

Thanks.

WS Etiquette & Information

<rbbm>

Link, please.

:tyou:

I didn't realize JM has a history of rage when victims use their phones! Can you give me some place to read about that?

Referring to his assault/larceny charges? Wilke was calling police, I think that's why JLM flew into the rage.

Edit from the above link

On June, 4, 2009, Charlottesville attorney Erik Wilke had just pulled out of a convenience store south of UVA's Scott Stadium when he heard persistent honking behind him. Wilke sped up and turned left, but the Access Taxi minivan continued its pursuit, the driver honking and shouting out the window.

Wilke finally pulled over, and Matthew boxed him in, angrily accusing the lawyer of cutting him off. When Wilke threatened to call the police after Matthew refused to move, Matthew exploded.

"He then got out of his car and walked up to my window," Wilke told police. "He reached in my window and grabbed my cellphone out of my hand. I attempted to get out of the car to get my phone back, and as I was doing so he punched me twice in the face."

It's strange how so many of JM's friends remark that he was like "Lenny" in John Steinbeck's "Of Mice and Men."

What I found interesting is the name JM gave the police in TX--George Carr. We all know Carr is his grandmother's last name. In "Of Mice and Men" Lenny's friend's name is George. Maybe it's a stretch--but perhaps JM read it and thought a lot about how he had a lot of people fooled. He wasn't nearly as much like Lenny as he'd have everyone believe. Maybe in his mind, he more identified with the character of George. JMO

I REALLY agree with you.

IMO, JM is a classic impulsive, lower-functioning, challenged person. He has enough intellect to know right from wrong, but lacks the control to make "decisions" before acting. Think of the immature person who strikes out physically without considering the consequences. Imagine the guy who wants something and "doesn't mean" to hurt someone, but does. Then, he rationalizes it was the other person's fault because they screamed or didn't listen to him. JM knows he can "get in trouble," so he hides his misdeeds. AND, he has experience hiding his wrong behavior at this point. And, he may actually feel remorse after he strikes out. However, that remorse is likely to be self-protective rather than empathetic.

He's loyal to his friends. He can act cute and charming, but doesn't really fit in with most people as a regular, true friend. He lacks the capacity to engage meaningfully for an extended period of time. If you're familiar with Maslow's hierarchy of human needs , JM is functioning on the "I want" needs and hasn't fully graduated to the "I belong" level. Although his family is a place from which he received a sense of belonging, he seems to lack peer, social acceptance. I really see JM as an individual who might be pitied if he weren't dangerous. Sigh..

All JMO...

FYI Link to Maslow stuff...
http://www.thesportinmind.com/articles/hierarchy-of-needs/

it's really fascinating to me how he appears to be lower-functioning yet has hidden hannah so expertly, it seems.

it's really fascinating to me how he appears to be lower-functioning yet has hidden hannah so expertly, it seems.

Which is why I wonder if he's not in competition with other SKs. He wants to beat even them. He wants to be the champion.

I'm not well versed on SKs, but if that's a plausible theory, does that give us any idea of what he might have done with Hannah?

I keep coming here hoping that Hannah will have been found, hoping that today is the day. I wonder with all of the searching that has been going on, where else could she be? Does anyone know if they have checked lakes or rivers?

I can't for the life of me link to Twitter, but Henry Graff (NBC29) is reporting that after a slow-down in tips, over 200 came in last night.

After watching her loving parents today, I pray that Hannah is found soon, asap.....
:( :tears: :crying: That was beyond heartbreaking.

I can't for the life of me link to Twitter, but Henry Graff (NBC29) is reporting that after a slow-down in tips, over 200 came in last night.

Did he hint as to why last night more tips came in? tia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member