Hannah Graham: The Search - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baffled. What is the meaning in this?

My thinking at the moment is that, since it was his sister's car... she either left that in there for LJ or it was just something that she had in the car before he went on the run in it? Not a lot of details at this point. So strange though, right?

Chief Longo says they have no reason to believe #HannahGraham ever left VA - more on @wusa9 at 5p
2:16 PM - 7 Oct 2014
They don't seem to think she left VA I see.

I'll type more later as I'm in a rush. However, I heard he was spotted here in Lex two weeks before the person actually reported it to law enforcement. If this was true, why did they wait so long to report it? Then once LE received the information they released it to the public. I've wondered these past few weeks if he has friends or knows people in this county.
I have wondered the same. I know that if JM came to Lexington and behaved the way he did the night he allegedly abducted HG at Macado's or The Palms, he would have been reported asap.
Do we know if he had any drug affiliations? Selling or using or associating with drug dealers? If he doesn't have family or close friends in this area, I cannot imagine why he would come here.

Additional information on the envelope with the cross and other items found in the car in TX:

That car, a Nissan Sentra, was searched by police, who found the ashtray filled with cigarette butts and a Charlottesville police detective's business card on the back seat. In the front seat was a religious tape and a yellow envelope instructing someone to “read a letter first.” Inside was a cross.

Link: http://ht.ly/Cp644

My thinking at the moment is that, since it was his sister's car... she either left that in there for LJ or it was just something that she had in the car before he went on the run in it? Not a lot of details at this point. So strange though, right?

DUH! A tad slow on the uptake. Now I get it. Agreed. Strange.

Right - and it doesn't have an address on it. So it was never intended to be mailed, IMO.

By it saying open this Envelope first there must have been another envelope that contained the letter. Where did the letter go? Do you think that could have been a letter JM wrote to his family with an intent to mail it within a package but then changed his mind? That letter, if written by JM, could have contained a whhhooolllllllleeee lot of testimony. Darn, now where is that letter?

By it saying open this Envelope first there must have been another envelope that contained the letter. Where did the letter go? Do you think that could have been a letter JM wrote to his family with an intent to mail it within a package but then changed his mind? That letter, if written by JM, could have contained a whhhooolllllllleeee lot of testimony. Darn, now where is that letter?

Hopefully LE has it! It's bizarre that the envelope was left in the car at all and that a TV news crew was able to find it. Seems like it would be important evidence?

That's what I'm thinking. Wonder what happened to the letter.

I'm watching the leaves turn here and wondering if it will make the search easier once the foliage is gone. After all, Harrington was found in January . . . Think it will make a difference?

Sorry. I meant to say someone spotted the possible perp in the sketch related to Fairfax and MH 2 weeks before HG disappeared. I just don't know why they waited 2 weeks to report. Then when LEA knew it was same time HG disappeared.

How on earth do you take a girl who is 5' 11" tall and make her disappear? Where could he hide her that all these searchers haven't found her yet???

JM's sisters handwriting would be easy enough to check. It could also have been placed, leaked to cast doubt, for his defense, you never know. Can't imagine LE didn't go over that car with a fine tooth comb. The LE will now have to address this.

Okay this is kind of off topic but this reminds me of something. I once had a boyfriend who wrote me a letter breaking up with me and we had been together a while and on the outside of the letter said don't read this letter here, leave first. It even instructed me to not drive after reading it. It was a confession of things he had done to me in the past that I never knew about etc....I have a feeling this was written by JM to his family. It just reminds me too much of that confession letter I got. If his family was religious it would only make sense to include religion to get them through whatever he was about to say...just my opinion.

I hadn't seen that interview. It's interesting that Brown now says that JM was working that night - he has said previously that he bought the company a few years ago and there are no records to indicate whether JM was working during the time of MH's disappearance. I'd be curious to know why his sentiment has now changed.

I'm sure he's as curious as anyone and has probably been asking! :^)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong