Hannah Graham: The Search - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone able to clear up why they would simply release the vehicle to a wreckage yard?

Even if they cleared the vehicle of evidence, was it still not used in the commission of a crime during the time he held fleeing/fugitive status?

Seems odd to me, but would love some clarification. TIA

It just looks like a marketing ploy to me. "Here, let me give you this free cross and some reassurance before you read my letter asking you to buy my next book or tape..."

I think I have seen this "letter" before. My friends dad called one of those phone psychics and then got tons of junk mail like this. It is made to look hand written but isn't. His came with a cross or coin or something like that. I'm looking for confirmation but not finding a photo of one online.

I've always thought that LE kinda knew who he was after HG became missing and I thought LE purposely released that description of JM from when he looked like the sketch.. JMO

Oh interesting. I do think, now that we know more, that they knew him/had their eye on him. Makes sense.

Anyone able to clear up why they would simply release the vehicle to a wreckage yard?

And why not back to the owner, who is not accused of any crime? Assuming it does, in fact, belong to the sister?

These are the 5 faith tools I keep seeing mentioned in my searches...
1) Wonderment. Really. Without experiencing holiness and knowing that God is almighty, amazing, and awesome, we are lost. Learning to acknowledge God all around us is the first step to a profound relationship with God. Cultivating wonderment brings us closer to God.

2) Prayerful approach to life. Everything starts with prayer. First prayer, then work and everything else. When we invite God into our life, we will be blessed. Prayer, of course, connects us with God Almighty and his power. When we have experienced the power of prayer, we will never cease praying. This also includes praising and thanking God in every situation, knowing that God’s will is good.

3) Meditative Scripture-Reading. Reading the Scriptures gives us an arsenal of spiritual truths. When we personally have embraced God’s promises, we will hold on to them even when the going gets tough. Praying the Scriptures activates God’s Word in our lives. When we have learned to prayerfully read the Bible, the Holy Spirit speaks to us while reading. Solitude, silence, listening to God opens our hearts to God’s will.

4) Practicing Compassion. Serving others, sacrificing, sharing grace boomerangs Christ’s love right back to us. We will never be short-changed. God’s economy is amazing. Compassion is its language.

5) Sabbath Keeping. Truly. And this does not just mean going to church. There’s more power to keeping sabbath than we might be ready to acknowledge. Obeying God always pays off. Even when it sounds crazy.
http://www.flowingfaith.com/2012/08/five-tools-for-every-christian.html

Have you noticed the stronger the case against him gets, DNA evidence, narrowing the time line, friends and locals sharing more, the more strange tid-bits pop up in odd places?

These 2 links posted on another thread might help understand the composite. FBI released revised composite June 13th 2012.

Authorities Launch Multimedia Campaign in Morgan Harrington Murder Case
Murder Suspect Linked by DNA to Sexual Assault in Fairfax City, Virginia
FBI Washington
June 13, 2012

Sorry I forgot the links

http://www.fbi.gov/washingtondc/pre...dia-campaign-in-morgan-harrington-murder-case

http://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/201...an-harrington-killer/morgan-harrington_060412

And why not back to the owner, who is not accused of any crime? Assuming it does, in fact, belong to the sister?

They will most likely notify the owner and give them about 30 days to retrieve the car.

Because LE in TX didn't take the letter, it was probably junk mail. I can't even imagine it would have been left behind otherwise.

I can't read the signature, but now I don't think JM wrote it...lol

You know, they news people had to have been able to see it was junk mail if they saw it in person and were able to see the contents. Kinda scummy if so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member