MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting Tracker re the constant references to woodpiles and DR's pic on his FB holding a huge log.

What's that all about?

A big firepit like they have is filled with lime which is excellent for decomp.

Tracker, that is really thought provoking

When Dan Rassier is asked how he feels about being named a person of interest, he laughs and says he's been called worse. Really? He has been called worse than a person who may be involved in the abduction and disappearance of an 11 year old neighborhood boy? I would love to hear what is worse than that.

Then he goes home and attacks 14 government agencies over it. Who is playing devils advocate here.

Interesting Tracker re the constant references to woodpiles and DR's pic on his FB holding a huge log.

What's that all about?

Had DR had something like a war bunker around that woodpile since he was a kid. Is it possible some logs were removed to uncover the bunker again, DR then puts jacob in it and replaces the logs?

Is this also why he would call 911 to accuse them of stealing wood, because if they had, they would find Jacob beneath it?

Had DR had something like a war bunker around that woodpile since he was a kid. Is it possible some logs were removed to uncover the bunker again, DR then puts jacob in it and replaces the logs?

Is this also why he would call 911 to accuse them of stealing wood, because if they had, they would find Jacob beneath it?

There was also a comment on his fb page someone talking about Dan's "famous woodpile" what's that about???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was also a comment on his fb page someone talking about Dan's "famous woodpile" what's that about???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New questions

What led LE towards the woodpile? Has the woodpile been turned upside down? Why has the woodpile grown as big as it has? Did LE seriously forget about this possibility in the 3rd search?

PLEASE PASS THIS AROUND TO EVERY MN PERSON YOU KNOW- FACEBOOK< EMAIL WEBSLEUTHS, ETC
Stearns County Commissioner Mark Bromenschenkel made a verbal commitment to me at the Benton County Fair this past summer that if elected Stearns County Sheriff he would refer Josh's case -- which has taken the Stearns County Sheriff Department 12 years to fail to solve -- to the experts at the FBI.

http://www.immelman.us/news/refer-joshua-guimond-case-to-fbi/
http://www.findjoshua.com/find-joshua-message-board/?mingleforumaction=viewtopic&t=126

PLEASE PASS THIS AROUND TO EVERY MN PERSON YOU KNOW- FACEBOOK< EMAIL WEBSLEUTHS, ETC
Stearns County Commissioner Mark Bromenschenkel made a verbal commitment to me at the Benton County Fair this past summer that if elected Stearns County Sheriff he would refer Josh's case -- which has taken the Stearns County Sheriff Department 12 years to fail to solve -- to the experts at the FBI.

http://www.immelman.us/news/refer-joshua-guimond-case-to-fbi/
http://www.findjoshua.com/find-joshua-message-board/?mingleforumaction=viewtopic&t=126

What about his relative POI? How will he handle that?

What's that all about?

Lime also reduces smell and why they put it in "out houses" and to cover bodies in mass graves before they are covered.

I would have to ask a dog expert, but I wonder if lime would confuse a ground scent tracking dog? If it covers the smell, I would think it would really confuse an air scent dog.

Once the case is turned over to the FBI, the case and the control of it are out of his hands, POI family member or not.

Once the case is turned over to the FBI, the case and the control of it are out of his hands, POI family member or not.

Didn't the Sheriff see the sealed warrants? Aren't there tons of files in the Sheriff's office with totally secret from the public info?

Would a new sheriff in town really hurt the investigations of unsolved crimes?

Lime also reduces smell and why they put it in "out houses" and to cover bodies in mass graves before they are covered.

I would have to ask a dog expert, but I wonder if lime would confuse a ground scent tracking dog? If it covers the smell, I would think it would really confuse an air scent dog.

Do we suppose DR just happened to have lime laying around? Certainly, if he had purchased it, LE would be aware. I have heard no reference to a purchase.

What is his or her willingness to work with the families and public that want to help? I think its very important.

You may wish to read about B record.

Is a relative of the POI with access to secret info desireable?

Do we suppose DR just happened to have lime laying around? Certainly, if he had purchased it, LE would be aware. I have heard no reference to a purchase.

As a matter of fact, he does have lime around. No purchase necessary

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wood_ash

For a long time wood ash has been used in agricultural soil applications as it recycles nutrients back to the land. Wood ash has some value as a fertilizer, but does not contain nitrogen. Because of the presence of calcium carbonate it acts as a liming agent and will deacidify the soil increasing its pH.[5]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong