WY WY - Kristi Richardson, 61, Casper, 6 October 2014

OkieGranny

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
d34ed963-eb9f-4f11-98f8-ad61913eb854_zps3a9f8388.jpg

http://k2radio.com/kristi-richardson-reported-missing-from-casper-are/

Casper Police are searching for a woman, who is missing under suspicious circumstances.

Sixty-one year old Kristi Richardson has been reported missing from her home.

She is described as 5’4″, weighing less than 100 pounds. Thursday, Sgt. Rich Brown said Richardson may have been wearing a brown University of Wyoming zip-up hoodie.

http://www.oilcitywyo.com/2014/10/0...lian-team-searching-near-casper-country-club/

The search continues today for missing 61-year-old Kristi Lynn Richardson. The Casper Police Department have released very few details in the case. Richardson reportedly was last seen at her home on Tuesday morning and is missing following suspicious circumstances, CPD has said.

CPD Capt. Tim Cortez is reportedly out with a civilian search team this morning in the area of the 4500 block of E. 23rd Street, which is just north of the Casper Country Club.

http://k2radio.com/affidavit-police-suspect-murder-or-abduction-with-missing-woman/

Casper Police are investigating the disappearance of Kristi Richardson as a murder or abduction, according to court records.

Richardson’s last known contact was 7:45 p.m. Monday with a member of her company, according to the affidavit...

Police then obtained the search warrant on Wednesday to search her office at 6850 W. Yellowstone Highway. According to the affidavit, they were looking for “evidence which may show or tend to show the crime of murder or abduction and the cause and manner of injury.” Evidence could include biological evidence, fibers, photographs, weapons, clothing and other items, according to the affidavit.

http://trib.com/news/local/casper/p...cle_c35252f0-fb85-5c05-ad2f-1ae3157fd06d.html

They searched the other parts of the house, situated in an affluent neighborhood on Casper's eastern edge. In her bed, they found her phone. The sheets were stained with what appeared to be blood and urine.

Investigators didn’t find any immediate evidence of foul play during that Wednesday search, according to the court records they filed. Nor did they find any trace of Richardson, a 61-year-old widow whose employees reported missing after she failed to show up Tuesday at her company, Richardson Trucking in Mills...

On Wednesday, one day after she disappeared, a judge granted Casper Police Detective Steve Bullock a warrant to search Richardson Trucking. The document specifically mentions her office, a corner office, which held a dark brown desk, computer, printer and files.

Candlelight Vigil held

http://www.oilcitywyo.com/2014/10/11/candles-kris-tonight-7pm/

(Casper, Wyo.) – Tonight Casper residents are invited to a candlelight vigil for missing woman Kristi Lynn Richardson at 7 pm.

"Join together to shine some light for Kristi Richardson and her family at Kelly Walsh High School Football Field.

The vigil will lend support to her family and to each other."

http://trib.com/news/local/casper/s...cle_82f73efe-6935-56b6-9e4f-bc4c84e5e454.html

Efforts to find a 61-year-old Casper resident and business owner who disappeared this week are getting a boost from Facebook users.

Friends of Kristi Richardson and her employees at Richardson Trucking are using their Facebook pages to spread the word of her disappearance and ask people all across the country to keep an eye out for her.

Trudi McMurry Holt wrote that Richardson has been a dear friend of hers since the two of them were children. She said Richardson "has contacts all over the United States" and "knows drivers from all across the country.

This is the obituary for Kristi Richarson's husband Ronald Richardson. The obituary gives a glimpse into the history of her marriage to him and some of their accomplishments. I am posting it because I believe it gives a partial view of their life, business, and makes her more personable than just seeing a photo of her on the screen.

http://trib.com/lifestyles/announce...cle_f7d960e4-b112-11e2-b614-001a4bcf887a.html

"He married his high school sweetheart, Kristi Lynn Walters, May 27, 1972, in Casper, Wyoming at St. Patrick’s Church. Ron and Kris started Richardson Trucking in 1979 with one truck and one driver, Ron. With hard work, determination, and a little luck, the business grew through the years into one of the most respected oil field trucking companies in the Mountain West – Kris is still at the helm of that company today. Ron and Kris raised two children in Casper..."

"One of Ron and Kris’s favorite pastimes was going to Laramie for football weekends with friends and family or traveling to a Pokes football game on the road."

So if they are searching her office they probably are looking for any indication of who would have a motive to get rid of her.

Very sad :(

Geeze...at 5' 4" and 100 pounds...a stiff wind could blow her away! Seriously tho, this one gives me a bad feeling.

I have a bad feeling also. Poor thing, it sounds like she and her deceased husband really worked to grow their business, and MOO someone was probably after some of their hard earned money. I hope her husband-angel is watching over her :(

This really bothers me: "However, the affidavit states officers were told a garage door opener usually kept in her purse was missing, and they observed stains on the sheets that could possibly be blood or urine."

Here is my opinion. I am leaning toward a scenario in which someone took her opener, used it to gain access and then accosted her while she was in bed. I believe this to be evidenced by the "blood or urine" in the bed in which I am assuming is actually urine. (I would think blood would be visible to the naked eye) I think most of us on here understand that often someone that dies with a full bladder expels their urine. Like I said, just my opinion.

http://k2radio.com/affidavit-police-suspect-murder-or-abduction-with-missing-woman/

Thanks for posting your possible theory perfectingpink. I agree the garage door opener missing could have been used to access her home. So who knew that she carried it in her purse and who had access to her purse? Definitely a good theory you came up with.

I don't have a link but this morning on K2 news they said that Kristi Richardson had some health issues in June 2014 that she needed daily medication for currently. They also said she was using oxygen at night. Hopefully there will be a link on their website later.

The Usual Suspects---

Employees that have been fired in the last 6 months.

Business competitors.

Check the attic of her home as well as any crawl spaces that may lead under it. I know, I know sounds like common sense....but with some of these police searches I've heard about lately.....might not hurt to remind them.

This could still be a medical emergency, she appears pretty fragile in all the photo's I've seen.

The Usual Suspects---

Employees that have been fired in the last 6 months.

Business competitors.

Check the attic of her home as well as any crawl spaces that may lead under it. I know, I know sounds like common sense....but with some of these police searches I've heard about lately.....might not hurt to remind them.

This could still be a medical emergency, she appears pretty fragile in all the photo's I've seen.

If she had a medical emergency where did she go? What do you think happened?

If she had a medical emergency where did she go? What do you think happened?

Well........it sounds like an abduction with the perp coming in through the garage in the middle of the night. The part that doesn't make any sense to me is the leaving of the large amount of cash in her purse. Of course, it may have nothing to do with money and everything to do with revenge or anger.

Only somebody pretty close to her would have access to her purse and her garage door opener. Sounds like an inside job to me.

That's why I listed business competitors, now that her husband is dead and gone, maybe someone wants to eliminate the competition. The oilfield industry is very lucrative, lots of money to be made. A lot of these trucking outfits are based on "low bidder" type contracts.

Eliminate the bidders, get more contracts, make more money.

I just made the suggestion about searching her attic, crawl spaces, out-buildings, etc. to eliminate any possibility that she may be right there under their noses, or possibly went for a walk and had a medical episode. We all know that these cops never seem to find anybody that they go searching for. It's always a jogger or a pedestrian that finds the body 3 months later, within a 1/4 mile of where the person was last seen.

http://www.oilcitywyo.com/2014/10/1...s-disappearance-every-lead-will-investigated/

The investigation is currently being focused as a missing person, but that is not to say that evidence has not been collected if the direction of the case turns criminal.

“We are just keeping an open mind in this investigation,” said Winter. “There are certain things that you can never, ever go back and get. Talking to people two weeks later, they might have forgotten something.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back