GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
3-4 pages back someone discovered that there was a vacant trailer by where her phone pinged and it is owned by her husband. AL told the reporter that he had a co defendant . LE interviewed that person for 4 hours and said he was not a suspect.

I missed where that trailer was deemed vacant. That would be a big deal, IMO. Can someone please link or explain?

Didn't someone mention the possibility the trailer was used as an office for the construction/roofing co.? I can't understand if the Carter's owned this property as I have seen the name Jeff Ralston as the owner as late as 2011? Then, before that, 2 Hispanic names were listed. I do Not remember anyone knowing the trailer was empty. Seems I recall on FB a picture of BC and grandchild on that property maybe riding bikes? I've thought since the pings from the area of Baucom Rd. that this should be of interest. Oh, I did see a legal document last night while looking around on internet that listed an address as Jeff Ralston, Carter Family Trust, with address of the trailer property.....

I'm not familiar with ReNewsIt, never heard of it. Just wonder about the credibility of their reporting. None of the AR news outlets have ever mentioned this mobile home in any reports. It states in the link pings from BC's phone were recorded on Baucum Road, then Roosevelt Road. I can only find Roosevelt RD in Jacksonville. Is this correct, locals?

I'm not familiar with ReNewsIt, never heard of it. Just wonder about the credibility of their reporting. None of the AR news outlets have ever mentioned this mobile home in any reports. It states in the link pings from BC's phone were recorded on Baucum Road, then Roosevelt Road. I can only find Roosevelt RD in Jacksonville. Is this correct, locals?

There is a Roosevelt Rd. in Little Rock. That's where I thought they meant when it was mentioned early on that it pinged on Roosevelt. I don't know for sure where it pinged though if there is also a street by that name in Jacksonville. I am not at all familiar with Jacksonville. I've lived in Little Rock over 50 years.

There is a Roosevelt Road in Jacksonville too. Just chkd again on the map.

RE the phone pings. Someone linked to a Google page that records one's movements and I looked at mine just for fun. This past Saturday, I never left the house. The farthest I went was up to the barn on the other end of our place to feed the horses.

The Google map shows me at two different places throughout the day, each about 5 miles away from my house.

I had a similar thing happen with my daughter's iPhone and "Find My iPhone". She was with her dad at one place and I knew this to be a fact, but FindMyiPhone showed her to be at another place a couple of miles away.

These things are not infallible.

Thank you for sending me the link. I don't think it specifies that the trailer in question (the construction business) is vacant, but the house she was showing was vacant because it was a foreclosure. I think we are all grasping at straws unfortunately with the lack of information in this case. :(

Lewis has been interviewed by local media.

Copied from the KARK (Little Rock local NBC affiliate) Facebook Page:

Coming up tonight at 10 p.m., we'll air the first part of Shannon Miller's exclusive conversation with the man accused of killing realtor Beverly Carter.
The Carter family said it was looking for answers as to exactly what happened -- Arron Lewis agreed to sit down with Shannon and answer her questions about the crime and his past.
You can watch the interviews at the following times:
Part 1: Tuesday, KARK 4 News at 10pm
Part 2: Wednesday, KARK 4 Today at 6:45 a.m.
Part 3: Wednesday, KARK 4 News at 10pm

I can't believe this idiot's lawyer signed off on this. For those of you that are not local, you will probably be able to find the video on the KARK website after each installment airs. http://www.arkansasmatters.com/home

edit to add: Link to the KARK Facebook post: https://www.facebook.com/KARK4/photos/a.76971709112.68265.62408869112/10152827606964113/?type=1&theater

...and a second post: https://www.facebook.com/KARK4/photos/a.76971709112.68265.62408869112/10152827711014113/?type=1&theater

His lawyer prob told him not to give interviews. But AL thinks he is smarter. True psychopath.

LRMOM, I think you are right. Chatty Cathy just can't keep his mouth shut, can he? He craves the attention too much and is willing to take stupid risks because he really does think he's so much smarter than everyone else. There is no way his lawyer okayed this.

I truly do hate to give him his moment "in the spotlight" by watching this, but curiosity is going to get the best of me and I know I'm going to watch.

LRMOM, I think you are right. Chatty Cathy just can't keep his mouth shut, can he? He craves the attention too much and is willing to take stupid risks because he really does think he's so much smarter than everyone else. There is no way his lawyer okayed this.

I truly do hate to give him his moment "in the spotlight" by watching this, but curiosity is going to get the best of me and I know I'm going to watch.

The Carter family has already watched the whole interview.

I am not going to watch it bc I know it will be recapped repeatedly. I won't be surprised if he is still talking about a 2nd person. There are factors that make me think there is another person, but I do believe he is crazy enough to do it by himself.

Wow i didnt know that quite a few realtors lost their lives doing their jobs....i have not heard about them before until i saw this case in the news...then i found out there was even one case here in canada..that poor girl got killed while showing house to a couple and they never catch them yet since 2008...so very sad...do u have a link to the two realtors who got killed?..

One Realtor had posted on the Find Beverly page when it was still up that she was attacked, when she went by a vacant home to pick up keys. So it is not just when you have a showing that you need to be careful. Apparently, this guy had followed her and came into the house behind her. So scary.

O.M.Geeee!! I just saw the posts about his upcoming interview on the news??!!!??? *thud* Speechless yet curious....

One Realtor had posted on the Find Beverly page when it was still up that she was attacked, when she went by a vacant home to pick up keys. So it is not just when you have a showing that you need to be careful. Apparently, this guy had followed her and came into the house behind her. So scary.

Yes i ment the realtor was showing vacant home...its scary to know that they can be targeted like that...if i was a realtor i think i would get a big dog and would show houses with the dog who would be trained to protect me...

Yes i ment the realtor was showing vacant home...its scary to know that they can be targeted like that...if i was a realtor i think i would get a big dog and would show houses with the dog who would be trained to protect me...

Since this has happened I have tried to think of safeguards that Realtor's could use. I know one lady said she was getting a gun and a permit but even at that, if the gun is in her purse, it would be hard to get too. And a taser could be easily used on a person or animal. It would certainly be a scary profession to have. I mean you just don't expect things like this in the small town that BC lived in.

O.M.Geeee!! I just saw the posts about his upcoming interview on the news??!!!??? *thud* Speechless yet curious....

I will be watching but do not expect any earth shaking news. I think AL will bask in the limelight, dance around the facts as much as he can and possibly blame someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa