GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
He first said he kidnapped her and had a "co-defendant" now he's saying she went willingly with him, he didn't kidnap or murder her, it was an accident and he panicked. Can you say crazy???

Yah... and double yah! Quote from the video: "and Shannon Miller is the only reporter Aaron Lewis wanted to speak with!!" (Gawd, she is a hot, blonde babe! You better believe that is the only reporter he wanted to speak with!)

This reporter is the same one who questioned him as he was walking out to be transported to the Pulaski County jail, where he gave his well known quote "because she was a woman that worked alone - a rich broker". http://www.arkansasmatters.com/stor...is-a-rich-broker/32910/ce3aj_IL_kKmTkC_mHjgTw

I also remember him walking out limping on the next interview and this reporter asked him if he was hurt and he said he hadn't been to the hospital after a wreck (even though he had). He talked and talked specifically to this reporter. I am not surprised one bit that he requested her.

Is there more than the 1.57 minutes in the news tonight? Or was that it until tomorrow? TIA.

Wow, what a bunch of crap he has dreamed up during these past coupla weeks.

This reporter is the same one who questioned him as he was walking out to be transported to the Pulaski County jail, where he gave his well known quote "because she was a woman that worked alone - a rich broker". http://www.arkansasmatters.com/stor...is-a-rich-broker/32910/ce3aj_IL_kKmTkC_mHjgTw

I also remember him walking out limping on the next interview and this reporter asked him if he was hurt and he said he hadn't been to the hospital after a wreck (even though he had). He talked and talked specifically to this reporter. I am not surprised one bit that he requested her.

That's fine and well. I wasn't indicating any one thing about this reporter but he does like blondes. It's good that he feels comfortable with someone I guess.

Does he not realize that they will be able to tell her cause of death and probably find his DNA under her nails. How stupid.

I think his brain functions slower than his mouth. Anyone having an affair isnt going to tell their husband the location where they are leaving the car behind.

Omgee!! Just watched the video online. This guy is a piece of work, I tell ya!
My poor fingers can't peck fast enough on this phone to express everything I'd like to say! (Probably a good thing) Am I the only one who noticed his constant eye blinking while he was talking? It drove me InSaNe! Body language says it all, folks.

http://changingminds.org/techniques/body/parts_body_language/eyes_body_language.htm#bli
Blinking

Blinking is a neat natural process whereby the eyelids wipe the eyes clean, much as a windscreen wiper on a car.

Blink rate tends to increase when people are thinking more or are feeling stressed. This can be an indication of lying as the liar has to keep thinking about what they are saying. Realizing this, they may also force their eyes open and appear to stare.

Blinking can also indicate rapport, and people who are connected may blink at the same rate. Someone who is listening carefully to you is more likely to blink when you pause (keeping eyes open to watch everything you say).

Beyond natural random blinking, a single blink can signal surprise that the person does not quite believe what they see ('I'll wipe my eyes clean to better see').

Rapid blinking blocks vision and can be an arrogant signal, saying 'I am so important, I do not need to see you'.

Rapid blinking also flutters the eyelashes and can be a coy romantic invitation.

Reduced blinking increases the power of a stare, whether it is romantic or dominant in purpose.

I just went through my history to see if I could find that jewelry company. I went to the link off of her page as well. It was really neat bc it looks just like jewelry but you can have it set up to alert your spouse, family, etc when you hit a button that you are in danger. It had tracking info and also worked similarly to a fitbit, wasn't that expensive either. If I find it, I will put it on my Christmas list and post the link here as well :)

Off Topic -

I just searched online was it by the cuff jewellery company op? https://cuff.io/ the product is available from March 2015 it is a great idea. You press a button on the jewellery which is linked to an app on your phone which alerts to people if you are in danger. As I mentioned previously my mum works in real estate so it would be ideal for her if it works here in the UK. I hope I'm not breaking websleuths rules by posting a link to the site. I genuinely don't have anything to do with the company I just wanted to search and find out as it is an excellent idea if it works properly.

On topic - I don't believe a word this perp says he is a pathological liar. I'm sure most of us agree that the forensics will tell the real story and hopefully get some kind of justice for Beverly and her family.

Off Topic -

I just searched online was it by the cuff jewellery company op? https://cuff.io/ the product is available from March 2015 it is a great idea. You press a button on the jewellery which is linked to an app on your phone which alerts to people if you are in danger. As I mentioned previously my mum works in real estate so it would be ideal for her if it works here in the UK. I hope I'm not breaking websleuths rules by posting a link to the site. I genuinely don't have anything to do with the company I just wanted to search and find out as it is an excellent idea if it works properly.

On topic - I don't believe a word this perp says he is a pathological liar. I'm sure most of us agree that the forensics will tell the real story and hopefully get some kind of justice for Beverly and her family.

Here is the link I found, it list several options. Including the Stiletto but I guess it isn't available yet, but you can take a look and see what it will look like. http://www.inman.com/next/real-estate-agents-using-apps-wearable-tech-to-stay-safe/

Omgee!! Just watched the video online. This guy is a piece of work, I tell ya!
My poor fingers can't peck fast enough on this phone to express everything I'd like to say! (Probably a good thing) Am I the only one who noticed his constant eye blinking while he was talking? It drove me InSaNe! Body language says it all, folks.

http://changingminds.org/techniques/body/parts_body_language/eyes_body_language.htm#bli
Blinking

Blinking is a neat natural process whereby the eyelids wipe the eyes clean, much as a windscreen wiper on a car.

Blink rate tends to increase when people are thinking more or are feeling stressed. This can be an indication of lying as the liar has to keep thinking about what they are saying. Realizing this, they may also force their eyes open and appear to stare.

Blinking can also indicate rapport, and people who are connected may blink at the same rate. Someone who is listening carefully to you is more likely to blink when you pause (keeping eyes open to watch everything you say).

Beyond natural random blinking, a single blink can signal surprise that the person does not quite believe what they see ('I'll wipe my eyes clean to better see').

Rapid blinking blocks vision and can be an arrogant signal, saying 'I am so important, I do not need to see you'.

Rapid blinking also flutters the eyelashes and can be a coy romantic invitation.

Reduced blinking increases the power of a stare, whether it is romantic or dominant in purpose.

Where did you look to find it online?

Since this has happened I have tried to think of safeguards that Realtor's could use. I know one lady said she was getting a gun and a permit but even at that, if the gun is in her purse, it would be hard to get too. And a taser could be easily used on a person or animal. It would certainly be a scary profession to have. I mean you just don't expect things like this in the small town that BC lived in.

This made me giggle thinking about real estate agents greeting clients with a gun drawn, then showing them around the house using the gun held with two hands as a way to point out features. I know it's a serious topic and don't mean any disrespect, but it's a funny image. It would be effective!

Well thanks for letting us know what the interview was about. So I take it sexual charges will be filed if they havent already if this is the direction AL is going in. His lawyer needs to punch him in the face for doing interviews.

I don't mind him doing interviews but I endorse the idea of punching him in the face :)

And she wouldn't leave her purse in the car either.

He's going to make the story out-- as if they were suppose to drive the dump truck into newlyweds-ville and she wanted to leave her old life behind, by leaving her purse in her car. Sad..

"How did you first meet Beverly? Or how did you first hear about her?" asked reporter Shannon Miller.

Lewis declined to comment on details without his attorney's permission as to how he first met Carter but did say this.

"It didn't have nothing to do with her showing a home, just a place to meet," said Lewis.
http://www.arkansasmatters.com/stor...-realtor-beverly/28599/hIFsNxvMpkCjP1HNPMwdWg

IMO, this bleepity-bleep, is intimating that he met Beverly on a dating site, or other hook-up medium. They met for sex, and she died in the course of that act. He of course, didn't know what to do so he buried her body in a panic moment. He is a seven time felon you know ...

Oh my goodness, this guy is a piece of work. I think he is fabricating a story based on what he thinks the forensic evidence shows. Unbelievable!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23