Hannah Graham: The Search - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been a month and has shown no signs of slowing down.

Don't you worry. I'm sure the search does not have the capacity to go on like this for another month. It shouldn't stress people out too much longer who are worried about it and the funding.

I'm not sure if you are a VA resident, but I know many are hoping this search leads to other unanswered questions concerning several missing women.

I'm disappointed as well. JM is so sloppy. His car was a mess. It's like either he doesn't have the simplest understanding of forensics or he just doesn't care. I can't believe the car wasn't a goldmine. Also, JM had an expired car sticker yet abducted a girl in that vehicle. I would imagine that he'd want to get rid of a body as soon as possible. He could be pulled over by police at any second.
(BBM) and an ORANGE vehicle, no less.

I wonder if someone has his clothes, the LE know it and they are trying to call that person out. He probably got rid of them after the video aired. JMO

But why would they keep them?

Would a volunteer assistant coach have after hours access or a key to the locker room at the school? Hopefully the school has cameras and all the film has been viewed. Seems to be a place that would be close and easy to take Hannah early in the morning.

Let today's search brings answers!

The SAR community is really connected to this one for some reason. Private K9 SAR teams from across the country are contacting Virginia SAR on a daily basis volunteering to come in and assist in the search.

All of my local teams have all contacted Virginia SAR and are just waiting to be asked to come assist. None of this is costing the state of Virginia anything.

Our local teams waiting for the word to come help
http://linville-centralrescue.org/search-and-rescue-dog-team-pd-56.php

Don't you worry. I'm sure the search does not have the capacity to go on like this for another month. It shouldn't stress people out too much longer who are worried about it and the funding.

I'm not sure if you are a VA resident, but I know many are hoping this search leads to other unanswered questions concerning several missing women.

As a Charlottesville resident and mother of two daughters, I am so thankful this search is still going on! As Jamicat and other posters have mentioned, if they can find Hannah, there's a much better chance at putting away a very dangerous serial rapist/murderer. They might possibly be able to close other cases that have been haunting them for so long. If they find strong evidence with Hannah, there's a better chance of getting him to plead guilty to her death and possibly reveal details about others they didn't even know of if they offer him life in prison rather than the death penalty. It's very important they find her and I hope this search continues as long as there are people willing to help search.

I agree and I hope the search continues. Maybe my sarcasm wasn't detected in previous post.

For the life of me I cannot understand why people have a problem with an ongoing search. Exactly, they have so many haunting cases that the one thing we have for any glimmer of hope is Hannah's search.

As a Charlottesville resident and mother of two daughters, I am so thankful this search is still going on! As Jamicat and other posters have mentioned, if they can find Hannah, there's a much better chance at putting away a very dangerous serial rapist/murderer. They might possibly be able to close other cases that have been haunting them for so long. If they find strong evidence with Hannah, there's a better chance of getting him to plead guilty to her death and possibly reveal details about others they didn't even know of if they offer him life in prison rather than the death penalty. It's very important they find her and I hope this search continues as long as there are people willing to help search.

"Originally Posted by Conductor71
Yes, and I am not anti-Hannah, but this seems over the top. Thousands go missing. I wonder how this leaves other parents with missing children feeling?"

I want Hannah found. This is not the only case I am putting my time and energy into right now, but it is an important one to me. If you feel it is over the top and other missing children are deserving of more time and attention, you can sleuth those cases here on WS, get more information out in the media, and really make a difference.

This work for me in order to stay focused

Right hand corner, top of the page: Settings then in the left column Edit Ignore List

As a woman and a resident of VA, I am glad the search is so extensive. I hope that by finding Hannah, it will lead to more evidence that could put a dangerous serial rapist/killer behind bars for life.

There are far too many missing/murdered women in VA. Finally, they are doing something about it!

I think they are desperate. The African American community has info but in watching how JM is being treated, they are afraid to come forward.

How is he "being treated"? Where have you seen that he is being treated unfairly as you allude to here?

I think they are desperate. The African American community has info but in watching how JM is being treated, they are afraid to come forward.

Could you elaborate on what's wrong with how JLM is being treated?

IMO, LE exercised so much restraint he was able to flee over 1,000 miles away, and nearly got away from them.

If LE has nothing, why didn't JLM's attny push for bail? Instead the defense (not prosecution) postponed hearing till Dec.

Btw, for those who wish to make this a matter of race, you should be aware that not all the women involved are white. Also, Alexis Murphy's death was prosecuted w/o a body and w/o delay, putting a white perp behind bars. This is not about race.

May or may not be related, but body found in median near Lignum/Culpeper:

http://news.fredericksburg.com/news...losed-in-culpeper-after-body-found-in-median/

Knowing the Fredericksburg/Spotsylvania area Route 3 is a major road through that area and a body in that median could not be there for long without being discovered so no way IMO could that be HG unless someone other than JM put her there..

Edit: I should also add through to Culpeper as you stated..sorry..

Knowing the Fredericksburg/Spotsylvania area Route 3 is a major road through that area and a body in that median could not be there for long without being discovered so no way IMO could that be HG unless someone other than JM put her there..

Edit: I should also add through to Culpeper as you stated..sorry..

I dunno ,I am gonna wait. Just crazy though.

DOn't know if someone else has mentioned this already- The Covenant School Upper Campus is located within 2 blocks of an Albemarle County Police Station off of 5th Street Extended.
https://www.google.com/maps/place/A...67,17z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0xa57acde9165b11cf

5th Street Extended turns into Old Lynchburg Road, which is the main Road that Ponderosa Trail is off of (where I believe JM lived in earlier years- maybe H.S. )

Even though Covenant School is so close to the police station, it is surrounded by woods and there is a neighborhood that is called Southwood that is further in on Hickory Street which is a little dicey- lots of trailer homes, some in poor repair/upkeep. There is a stretch of dense woods lining the road between TCS and that neighborhood on Hickory St.
https://www.google.com/maps/place/A...ata=!3m1!1e3!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0xa57acde9165b11cf
I have a child at TCS and they did report that the police were searching there yesterday in the woods around the athletic fields- just hope they also searched thoroughly in those woods. Brainstorming. For JM's clothes, Hannah or anything.

missed this. thnx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members