Trial Discussion Thread #59 - 14.21.10, Day 48 ~ sentencing~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should she be calling him the accused. Isn't he now the convicted?

Not liking what I am hearing at all. I appreciate that it is a summary but it is interesting what she omits and it's excessively simplistic.
Did she mention Reeva's law degree? PVZ is effectively an agent. Lore Herzenberg became a friend and was an educational psychologist.

WTF is she talking about his uneven stumps? WHy not talk about his athletic prowess and the video!!!!!

Modise impressive who was there to truly assist court!

J:..defemse submitted non-custodiaal sentence was suitable....while taking note of Mr M, I was not impressed at all with Mrrs AV as a witness....slapdash, disappointing...state correctly described her ev as sketchy, uninformed..

bravo Judge slams Vermeer's report as slip shod and praises PT's witness (prison official)

I can't believe what I am hearing - Reeva's life sounds like chopped liver compared to his almighty. What about a mention of Reeva studying law, womens rights.

The DECEASED was a happy girl that looked good on camera, liked fashion....the accused is a charitable person, who gave to so many, and is a cultural icon with much potential

J:...I have no hesitation in accepting his (M) evidence as reliable.....I have no doubt if prisons here were below human standards, human rights board here would take steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnceAgain