GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #11 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
And to add to that, IMO if the cars coming out of the garage were hard to see, think PPD might have released that footage as well for public help.

Phone part is a mystery to me. That it would suddenly be turned off or battery dying at that moment is interesting. Clothing description change from last outfit wearing is also intersecting. I understand not remembering exactly what she had on but it went from one outfit to a complete different outfit after what... A month?

Any chance the video of her that's been made public isn't that last time she was seen?

I agree, I'm thinking they have identified the cars already. My thought is that there are many cars with tinted windows & if she left in one that had those, they may not have been able to see her in the car.

Hello,WS - first time posting on this case so bear with me...just read the timeline of events (nice post, btw). So do we know if the police have looked at the entire security tape? Isn't it possible that someone was waiting for her near her car and waited for her to part ways with her friend? Was it a free parking lot? What cars left after 3:57am? Could it be some random guy that had his eye on her in whatever place they were in last? This happens way too much. Very sorry for her family and friends.

MOO, whats to say somebody (guy) was trying take advantage of a bad time for Christina and was rejected and didn't take kindly to it?

Well neither are the bunch involved with the disappearances of Hayley Cummings, Lauren Spierers, Dylan Redwine, Hailey Dunn and many, many others. One would be surprised how little brains it takes to hide a body, just a little luck. They don't take up much space and there is lots of wilderness and water out there.

i think ya'll are misunderstanding me. The poster before me said they couldn't see blah blah happening because the person couldn't of kept it hidden. I was say that none of them seems like they could keep something but obviously at least one of them has aka sometimes it doesn't take a genius to do it as you are saying.

And to add to that, IMO if the cars coming out of the garage were hard to see, think PPD might have released that footage as well for public help.

Phone part is a mystery to me. That it would suddenly be turned off or battery dying at that moment is interesting. Clothing description change from last outfit wearing is also intersecting. I understand not remembering exactly what she had on but it went from one outfit to a complete different outfit after what... A month?

Any chance the video of her that's been made public isn't that last time she was seen?

What if she left in a car with tinted windows & they could not see her in the car? There are a lot of cars out there with tinted windows. I feel they have already at least identified the other cars.

Hello,WS - first time posting on this case so bear with me...just read the timeline of events (nice post, btw). So do we know if the police have looked at the entire security tape? Isn't it possible that someone was waiting for her near her car and waited for her to part ways with her friend? Was it a free parking lot? What cars left after 3:57am? Could it be some random guy that had his eye on her in whatever place they were in last? This happens way too much. Very sorry for her family and friends.

The problem is there is probably 500 cameras with in a mile radius of that garage. the likely hood of a poi outside the group not being brought to media's attention is highly unlikely. Outside of the dunkin donuts camera being broken, there isn't access into that garage without being on camera...
just to add, the 500 cameras is an exaggeration but meant to imply how many cameras are in that area

What if she left in a car with tinted windows & they could not see her in the car? There are a lot of cars out there with tinted windows. I feel they have already at least identified the other cars.

It is very possible, nighttime glare from headlights on video is a pain in the rear to review especially when trying to see occupants

Or ... And bear with me I don't know The Shops, but could she have walked straight out of that parking garage to the street and a waiting ride?

It is very possible, nighttime glare from headlights on video is a pain in the rear to review especially when trying to see occupants

Thanks. I wasn't sure how easy it would be to see, along the fact that she is pretty short. I know it's hard to see me in a car, as I'm short too.

Or ... And bear with me I don't know The Shops, but could she have walked straight out of that parking garage to the street and a waiting ride?

I think tatum mapped out the cameras but I believe (moo) she would have been seen

It is really difficult for us to speculate on all of the possibilities that could have happened in the parking garage. PPD does have more footage that we aren't privy to, so I am assuming (hoping) they are able to eliminate a lot of the theories we've speculated about on here.

It is really difficult for us to speculate on all of the possibilities that could have happened in the parking garage. PPD does have more footage that we aren't privy to, so I am assuming (hoping) they are able to eliminate a lot of the theories we've speculated about on here.

I think ppd pretty well know who did this, They just cant technically prove foul play at the moment to connect with who did it. MOO

I was just about to type that I swear. SO CRAZY! If we are going with the fact that she was meeting with someone for a less than legal reason, I would automatically assume the windows are tinted. I know where I live however, in the city it is NO problem police will not pull you over for window tints, but the two towns that surround the city LOVE to give tickets out and pull people over for tints, can the local Plano people fill us in on the tint situation, is it common? Would it get someone pulled over?

There were no pings from her cell after her last text, correct? Last ping came from the garage?

It's my understanding that the last contact via her phone came from the garage (or at least that general area) we've never really heard anything about the pings (which is a little different) and it can take quite awhile to get that information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth