GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #11 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
SN fb is dark and has been from the beginning. Not too much has been discussed about him really. I think it is worth discussing as he made the statement saying : "I don't see anyone that could put a finger on her.." I find this to be a very curious statement!

SN fb is dark and has been from the beginning. Not too much has been discussed about him really. I think it is worth discussing as he made the statement saying : "I don't see anyone that could put a finger on her.." I find this to be a very curious statement!

I feel like the fact that in an interview about a missing girl he made it a point to state that she cheated on him while living with him.. she's missing, the important thing is finding her not bringing up the ways she hurt you in the past. i found that curious as well.

Agreed. Wonder if he has joined searches and distributed fliers.

Bless You Your Heart... I did not forget about your question....most all the links are already in the threads... I just like to use them probably more than the average old lady..

http://cw33.com/2014/10/20/mystery-man-christina-morris-parents-demand-answers-from-friend/

The mystery man walking with the missing woman in the surveillance video at the Shops of Legacy in Plano is identified as a high school friend.

Christina Morris’ parents think he knows something.

“I went to his house to talk to him, and he told me his lawyer wouldn’t let him say anything,” Christina’s father Mark Morris said.

So family and friends parked outside his house with signs, demanding that he talk to them.

I've been reading through the threads to make sure I'm not asking duplicate questions & I found something that I would like clarified. I'm fairly new to posting here. Are we allowed to discuss what the family says in MSM? I posted in regards to the parents stating EA has been untruthful at some point & was told that was not stated by LE, therefore, I could not discuss, but when I asked about where It was stated EA had been told not to discuss this matter I was given a statement by the mother. I'm really confused at this point as to what we can discuss/quote. Thank you in advance.

I feel like the fact that in an interview about a missing girl he made it a point to state that she cheated on him while living with him.. she's missing, the important thing is finding her not bringing up the ways she hurt you in the past. i found that curious as well.

No, that is another guy called AP that said that

Excellent! This might be a good time to share a few with us.

TIA!

Here Bessie... Thanks
Steve Nickerson
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Search-Efforts-Continue-for-Missing-Fort-Worth-Woman-274404321.html
Steven Nickerson was with Morris before she went missing and said she seemed a little upset that night, but he didn't know what was wrong. He said she insisted on driving back home to Fort Worth, but he never realized it would be the last time he saw her before she was reported missing.

Aaron Prendergast
http://www.star-telegram.com/2014/09/09/6106950/group-hopes-to-use-drones-in-search.html
-snipped-

Anna Morris lives with her husband in Allen, where Christina went to Allen High School with her ex-boyfriend Aaron Logan Prendergast.

‘Everyone wants her home’

Prendergast and Morris moved in together in August 2013 after dating for a year, Prendergast said. But they broke up in October when Morris started dating his best friend, who is her current boyfriend.

“They started dating while we were still living together,” Prendergast said.

Plano police have said the current boyfriend is not a suspect.

Prendergast said he has communicated with criminal investigators twice since Morris disappeared and believes that she must have left the parking garage with someone else because her Toyota Celica coupe was still there.

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/2014/0...es-to-use-drones-in-search.html#storylink=cpy

Hunter Foster Interview -VID
http://www.nbcdfw.com/video/#!/news/local/Search-Continues-for-Missing-Fort-Worth-Woman/274565401

Ben Miller Report
Jonhnny Archer Interviews

Hello everyone....I'm just sitting here thinking, her employer must've really cared for her to go through the process of reaching out to her friend for info. Most companies would have just considered it "self termination" to not show up for a couple of days. Not many would go through the process of trying to find out what happened.

So that leaves us with Christina missing, and 3-4 friends who are witnesses and plano pd hasn't even come close to naming any other people in the area as potential witnesses or poi's... This aint rocket science where we have to look

Some of the friends could be potential witnesses to who all left before them.

Hello everyone....I'm just sitting here thinking, her employer must've really cared for her to go through the process of reaching out to her friend for info. Most companies would have just considered it "self termination" to not show up for a couple of days. Not many would go through the process of trying to find out what happened.

Yes , I am so thankful that the Boss sounded the hinky alarm that something was not right .. I really am glad that the boss was in her life.

At LEAST 15 CALLS the Morning she disappeared
could have been 25 but at LEAST 15

And, I don't believe we here at WS know the answer, but did HF respond to Christina's fifteen calls and/or texts?
Why is the information being kept a secret.
When he was interviewed, why didn't he explain when and if he ever tried to call/text Christina back. At what point was he wondering 'where the heck is Christina'?

Everyone's car windows are tinted here due to the heat. There is a particular limit on the darkness of the tint, but not sure what that is. I would not expect anyone to be pulled over for that unless they exceeded the tint color, which probably is hard to do. My car window tint is legal and you cannot see into my car.

Thank you for that... I can't tell you how many times I've been pulled over for tint, it's like $100 fine or you have 3 days to scrape it off and get it approved by the police that it is gone. But like I said it depends if your in the city or 'burbs.

Just went over this subject lately, did the boss start the ball rolling? Because JM said one of Christina's best friends alerted her on day three (JM is CM's mother). JM went on to say the boss was concerned as well but didn't say who sounded the first alert. Just curious because Christina wasn't reported missing until day four.

Umm, I'm thinking most employers would or might possibly try hard to reach a person when they missed work on day one. If for no other reason, they might be a little bit miffed and feel put out by the unexplained absence.

Not trying to make anyone feel bad/worse but, for a small company, I think it is a bit unusual to not check up on someone who never missed work when they didn't call in sick or ask to be excused for a given reason.

She cheated on her boyfriend while living with him.........with his best friend.
Sorry but if that were me, that would be an unforgivable transgression.

It sure sets the scenario up for a deadly triangle......moo

One thing has occurred to me, if Christina had originally planned to stay overnight in Plano then presumably she wouldn't have been worried about driving that night and would have been drinking alcohol. Do we know anything about how much she might have drunk? Is it likely that she would have been concerned about being in a fit state to drive especially when she must have been tired.

Maybe she could have accepted a lift on the basis of avoiding DUI and only went to her car to look for the house keys.

Even if that were the case though I still can't get past the fact that the phone seems to have instantly stopped pinging, if we assume an unplanned event would the perpetrator think to disable the phone almost simultaneously, I just don't see that happening.

I still wonder if the battery just died at the worst time. iphone batteries don't last more than a day ime so it's actually a surprise to me that it still had charge at 4am. Christina's friend has said she was hopeless at keeping the phone charged, did she recharge it somewhere during the day or even at the apartment during the evening's activities.

So many unanswered questions

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members