GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #11 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been reading through the threads to make sure I'm not asking duplicate questions & I found something that I would like clarified. I'm fairly new to posting here. Are we allowed to discuss what the family says in MSM? I posted in regards to the parents stating EA has been untruthful at some point & was told that was not stated by LE, therefore, I could not discuss, but when I asked about where It was stated EA had been told not to discuss this matter I was given a statement by the mother. I'm really confused at this point as to what we can discuss/quote. Thank you in advance.
Hi, OldFashion. Yes, you can discuss statements made in MSM. You cannot discuss statements, comments, rumors, etc. posted on ANY Facebook, Twitter, news item, and/or social media sites in general. The few exceptions are LE/MSM statements posted on FB or Twitter, or announcements posted on a group page about organized searches, vigils, or LE updates.

Thanks for the question. It's a good one, and some seem to have forgotten the answer. ;)

And, I don't believe we here at WS know the answer, but did HF respond to Christina's fifteen calls and/or texts?
Why is the information being kept a secret.
When he was interviewed, why didn't he explain when and if he ever tried to call/text Christina back. At what point was he wondering 'where the heck is Christina'?

The 15 calls were said to be unanswered. MSM has now edited that out, but, WS has not. Here is a link to our convo.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/printthread.php?t=255592&pp=25&page=25

Umm, I'm thinking most employers would or might possibly try hard to reach a person when they missed work on day one. If for no other reason, they might be a little bit miffed and feel put out by the unexplained absence.

Not trying to make anyone feel bad/worse but, for a small company, I think it is a bit unusual to not check up on someone who never missed work when they didn't call in sick or asked to be excused for a given reason.

In places I've worked there's been a policy to ring an employee who didn't come in without an explanation to make sure that the person was OK especially if the employee was known to live alone and to check if cover needed to be arranged.

One thing has occurred to me, if Christina had originally planned to stay overnight in Plano then presumably she wouldn't have been worried about driving that night and would have been drinking alcohol. Do we know anything about how much she might have drunk? Is it likely that she would have been concerned about being in a fit state to drive especially when she must have been tired.

Maybe she could have accepted a lift on the basis of avoiding DUI and only went to her car to look for the house keys.

Even if that were the case though I still can't get past the fact that the phone seems to have instantly stopped pinging, if we assume an unplanned event would the perpetrator think to disable the phone almost simultaneously, I just don't see that happening.

I still wonder if the battery just died at the worst time. iphone batteries don't last more than a day ime so it's actually a surprise to me that it still had charge at 4am. Christina's friend has said she was hopeless at keeping the phone charged, did she recharge it somewhere during the day or even at the apartment during the evening's activities.

So many unanswered questions

JMO

Good questions. I keep wondering if she really planned to stay the night, or if it was last minute. If she planned to stay, why borrow a shirt from her friend? You would think she would've brought an overnight bag with sleepwear, and clothes for work the next day.

Just went over this subject lately, did the boss start the ball rolling? Because JM said one of Christina's best friends alerted her on day three (JM is CM's mother). JM went on to say the boss was concerned as well but didn't say who sounded the first alert. Just curious because Christina wasn't reported missing until day four.

Here is a MSM presser
http://abcnews.go.com/US/search-continues-texas-woman-vanished-party/story?id=25311299

Investigators said there were no signs of foul play or a struggle near her car. Her last 15 phone calls went to her boyfriend, whom she lives with, but he never reported her missing, Morris' parents said.

They realized she was missing when her boss called.

"We were already behind the curve on this because [of] getting it four days late, so we had a lot of catching up to do," said David Tilley with the Plano Police Department.

Even if that were the case though I still can't get past the fact that the phone seems to have instantly stopped pinging
JMO

I think this is a misnomer that is out there they have said the last record of her phone they have is in the area, but they have been saying that pretty much since day one, and for sure since 9/6/2014 which is way way too soon to have gotten the ping information for her phone. So I don't know if they've ever got the ping information.

EDIT: i.e. i think they are saying the last call/text she made was from that location.

I've been reading through the threads to make sure I'm not asking duplicate questions & I found something that I would like clarified. I'm fairly new to posting here. Are we allowed to discuss what the family says in MSM? I posted in regards to the parents stating EA has been untruthful at some point & was told that was not stated by LE, therefore, I could not discuss, but when I asked about where It was stated EA had been told not to discuss this matter I was given a statement by the mother. I'm really confused at this point as to what we can discuss/quote. Thank you in advance.

i don't know about you in particular but I think the issue came up because some people where saying the statement came from LE, which it did not at least not directly.

She cheated on her boyfriend while living with him.........with his best friend.
Sorry but if that were me, that would be an unforgivable transgression.

It sure sets the scenario up for a deadly triangle......moo

I'd like to hear the whole story though before passing judgment. What I read was CM and the ex were bf and gf since high school. Had they maintained their relationship throughout college years? Did ex ever cheat on CM in the past yet they ended up living together for a short time period prior to their split. During that time, HF was over a lot and Christina never really got over ex's philandering ways anyway - so, it wasn't such a leap for her to slide into unfaithfulness.
They were young so I need to know how the ex treated Christina over the years. Did he respect her? Was he honest with her? Did he consider they were united/monogamous?
Without knowing those answers, maybe CM rationalized that it wasn't too awful to make choices that would make her happier (she imagined). The situation isn't clear to me.

From the looks of it, the ex got burned from two directions - both CM and HF. Still, we don't know the details.
Was he crushed or just pissed?

Here is a MSM presser
http://abcnews.go.com/US/search-continues-texas-woman-vanished-party/story?id=25311299

Investigators said there were no signs of foul play or a struggle near her car. Her last 15 phone calls went to her boyfriend, whom she lives with, but he never reported her missing, Morris' parents said.

They realized she was missing when her boss called.

"We were already behind the curve on this because [of] getting it four days late, so we had a lot of catching up to do," said David Tilley with the Plano Police Department.

Yes I hear in the video the reporter saying "they didn't know she was missing until she never showed up to work."
Then later on in the video, "her boss called". Who? Who did the boss call and why did she wait until Tuesday (when Christina didn't show up to work on Saturday either).

Was everyone just too lax? It seems weird if Christina never skipped work before. Then on day three, both mom and CM's gf were concerned but it took until day four for people to react when Christina hadn't answered calls or texts for four days (to anyone). Just wondering what thoughts people were having as to why Christina didn't answer or call or show up.

Was everyone just too lax? It seems weird if Christina never skipped work before. Then on day three, both mom and CM's gf were concerned but it took until day four for people to react when Christina hadn't answered calls or texts for four days (to anyone). Just wondering what thoughts people were having as to why Christina didn't answer or call or show up.

I think it brings us back to that whole odd thing about her having gone off the radar before. We never got clarification on what exactly that meant, and perhaps that's why some people were lax about reporting her missing right away?

I think it brings us back to that whole odd thing about her having gone off the radar before. We never got clarification on what exactly that meant, and perhaps that's why some people were lax about reporting her missing right away?

Her mom said she never missed work though.
I know her brother explained that sometimes she didn't answer texts right away. I interpreted his comment to mean she didn't always answer her mother's texts immediately but (he said) it never took too long before she got in touch with him. In other words, someone knew she was alive and she didn't keep people on pins and needles worried about her for days. Mothers want immediate responses and children don't always give us what we want.

The high school age brother might not have been clear enough with his explanation but I didn't interpret what he said to mean Christina frequently went off the grid when no one could find her. He added, 'this is or feels different'.

ALL MHO !!!
Seems like this case can go so many ways .
I really pray that Christina be found...her family deserves closure.
I for one believe that the real responsibility is not just squarely on one persons shoulders for her disappearance.
I also think there may be a few or more that know what really went on after 4am 8-30-14.
There is not one person at this point I can say I think is Totally and Completely FREE & CLEAR

Was she really meant to work on Saturday? If so, why didn't boss call then? Is a one day no-show okay?

I'd like to hear the whole story though before passing judgment. What I read was CM and the ex were bf and gf since high school. Had they maintained their relationship throughout college years? Did ex ever cheat on CM in the past yet they ended up living together for a short time period prior to their split. During that time, HF was over a lot and Christina never really got over ex's philandering ways anyway - so, it wasn't such a leap for her to slide into unfaithfulness.
They were young so I need to know how the ex treated Christina over the years. Did he respect her? Was he honest with her? Did he consider they were united/monogamous?
Without knowing those answers, maybe CM rationalized that it wasn't too awful to make choices that would make her happier (she imagined). The situation isn't clear to me.

From the looks of it, the ex got burned from two directions - both CM and HF. Still, we don't know the details.
Was he crushed or just pissed?

Woe----I'm looking at it less from a judgement call and more from how precarious this puts CM's life from a safety's sake perspective.

Not prudent....sorry, moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members