GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Chelsea Bruck
bruck_t670.jpg
chelseabruck_t670.jpg

Find Chelsea Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/groups/1492405374366496/

Maybee woman missing after Halloween party
Police are seeking assistance in locating a 22-year-old Maybee woman who is missing. Chelsea Ellen Bruck attended a Halloween party on Post Rd. in Frenchtown Township on Saturday, but has not been heard from since. Her family does not know of her whereabouts and contacted the Monroe County Sheriff’s Office to report her as missing. She was last seen wearing a “Poison Ivy” costume from the “Batman” films. Her costume was a leaf-covered top with tight-fitting black pants.

Read more at: http://www.monroenews.com/news/2014/oct/28/authorities-seek-missing-monroe-woman/

Update: Sister Worried Missing Maybee Woman In Distress
The sister of a Maybee woman who has been missing for two days is worried that she may have met with some type of harm. Kassie Bruck said it is completely out of character for her sister, Chelsea Bruck, to disappear without contacting family members. “It just doesn’t make any sense,” Kassie said. “I think she’s in distress.” Chelsea, 22, was last seen between 2 and 3 a.m. at a huge Halloween party on Post Rd. that was attended by more than 600 people and featured up to eight bands. Witnesses at the party told family members and police that Chelsea did not appear concerned, intoxicated or angry. There were no indications that she was worried or upset, but she has not been in any contact with any of her friends or parents and that is unlike her, Kassie said. “She would have called by now,” she said. “She always calls. She always comes home.”

Read more at: http://www.bedfordnow.com/news/2014/oct/28/authorities-seek-missing-monroe-woman/

I might have missed some stuff, but it's all gone now. I'm not surprised. It was very incriminating. I'm absolutely certain that it was reported to LE, and that's what matters.

I don't know Chelsea, but I grew up in the area she disappeared from. I went to high school with the guy who hosted the party she was at. Many of my friends from way back are involved in the search and effort to find her and bring her home. Her case is one of a growing listing list of cases that have hit way too close to home for me. :(

Sister says'' she always come home'' I truly hope she does, must be completely heartbreaking turmoil for everyone.

Search underway for missing Monroe County woman

Chelsea Bruck went missing during party

FRENCH TOWN TWP., Mich. -
Police are asking for your help in the search for a missing 22-year-old woman.

Chelsea Bruck went missing Saturday night during a party on Post Road in French Town Township.

A search was underway Tuesday afternoon in the area of Post Road and Williams Road in Newport...

Published On: Oct 28 2014 03:05:42 AM EDT Updated 18 m http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/search-for-missing-monroe-woman/29377376

Some info from FB, paraphrased: Chelsea does not have a car. Family is unable to determine the circumstances of her leaving the party or if she left with anyone. Her phone is with family, before disappearing she gave it to a friend, R, who brought it and other belongings home and gave them to family. R also posted a status update "as" Chelsea? Don't understand whether that was a drunken joke or trying to find her.

Family is blowing up that FB page, searches both formal and impromptu are going on all over town. They already checked every hotel in the area because of a report that she was spotted at one. Crews are out now searching woods with ATVs and search dogs.

I might have missed some stuff, but it's all gone now. I'm not surprised. It was very incriminating. I'm absolutely certain that it was reported to LE, and that's what matters.

I don't know Chelsea, but I grew up in the area she disappeared from. I went to high school with the guy who hosted the party she was at. Many of my friends from way back are involved in the search and effort to find her and bring her home. Her case is one of a growing listing list of cases that have hit way too close to home for me. :(

Incriminating as in it implicated a person or group of people in Chelsea's disappearance?

somewhere in these posts or a linked article it was said that 600 people were at the party. IIRC

No idea what is being said on FB. Have to have an account to see it.

Incriminating as in it implicated a person or group of people in Chelsea's disappearance?

Yes, very much so. And quite a few people started scouring for information about the people involved.

[modsnip]

I heard 500+. They didn't expect so many people to show up. Parking was limited and people were turned away. There was a "security" team, but I'm not sure how professional it was.

Why would Chelsea's family not want the FB page to help locate her be available for public viewing? :waitasec: I don't do FB and can't view the site.

Isn't this the same general area from which Hayley Turner disappeared a few months ago? Of course, she turned up in Ecorse and finally admitted that she had falsely reported the abduction. I hope Chelsea is found safe and soon.

It is public,maybe you have an account..not sure.

Why would Chelsea's family not want the FB page to help locate her be available for public viewing? :waitasec: I don't do FB and can't view the site.

There are two places on Facebook for information on Chelsea: there is a general page and there is a group. I'm not sure how FB works if you don't have an account, but I'd venture to guess it's FB that won't let non-users see group pages NOT a setting group admin picks. I haven't officially joined the group but I can see it as a logged in FB member.

General page: https://www.facebook.com/findchelseabruck
Group page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1492405374366496/

I apologize i didn't know there were two pages but the link above i posted says public group...either way looks like they are really hitting the ground hard looking for this young lady. I hope nothing bad has happened to her and they find her soon.

Chelsea's mother on Channel 4 news now. Last saw Chelsea on Saturday night at @10:20. Knew that she was headed to Halloween party but didn't know where. Thought that Chelsea went to party with group of friends. Plea to public for help in locating Chelsea.

A candlelight vigil this soon seems so odd to me but maybe they want to see how certain people react while there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie