Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 6- Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of video, this one is short and worth a watch, remembering how JM can bust her. And there is a very funny Juan moment in there that made me almost snort out loud in the courtroom . Wait for it...it's just the way he says something. The video editor also found it funny so posts a caption.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AY6Rd3q-e2M

But you can't just complain about things on appeal--there has to be some legal argument. And there's no legal argument that the defendant has a right to be not scared in a death penalty trial.
No, but if they argued that mitigating evidence was never heard because the judge refused to 'protect' the witness - could that be a problem in appeals? Especially since she apparently has so few willing to speak up for her...

You guys are scaring me with these talks about "groups" supporting JA. Please tell me there aren't groups of people dumb enough to believe and support JA. I could live with there being 2 to 5 idiots out there giving up their money to a coldblooded killer but more than that and I start losing faith im society. :p
To ease your mind, there are really very few - several use multiple accounts to make it seem like more, IMO. Have really yet to find one that knows actual testimony/evidence, understands the law, and/or has an IQ over about 80...

It is my belief that that person IS seated in the courtroom and DOES have a direct connection to Jodi/her defense. And that they are hiding it for some reason.

To be fair, they might be afraid to out themselves as they are posting nasty volatile things about Travis' family and clearly are afraid of being seen publicly for that.

But I also know they were all over me like white on rice denying it was them WHILE knowing where that screen shot came from (I did not and do not--I just saw it show up on twitter and was like WHOA)

If you've been masochistic enough to delve into these folks , you know that they are genuinely not OK. These are not just words. They are OFF.

Some are just incredibly hateful. Some are boy-men obsessed with CMJA . Some are in complete denial of the facts or just looking to hang out with fellow misfits.

And some are genuinely scary. Stalkers. Destroyers. They REVEL in attacks, and they hunt in packs for more enjoyment.

You could tell them the sky is blue and if they decided it was green that day and you dared to say it's blue again-- the whistle to go in attack is blown.

Their eagerness to attack has zero to do with you seeing some kind of secret true message that was deleted. Their secret venting room is tribal and sacred to them, and they are right now like wasps whose nest has been whacked with a stick.

If you've been masochistic enough to delve into these folks , you know that they are genuinely not OK. These are not just words. They are OFF.

Some are just incredibly hateful. Some are boy-men obsessed with CMJA . Some are in complete denial of the facts or just looking to hang out with fellow misfits.

And some are genuinely scary. Stalkers. Destroyers. They REVEL in attacks, and they hunt in packs for more enjoyment.

You could tell them the sky is blue and if they decided it was green that day and you dared to say it's blue again-- the whistle to go in attack is blown.

Their eagerness to attack has zero to did with you seeing some kind of secret true message.

So basically personality disorders of a feather, flock together?

No, but if they argued that mitigating evidence was never heard because the judge refused to 'protect' the witness - could that be a problem in appeals? Especially since she apparently has so few willing to speak up for her...

<respectfully snipped>

Oh yes. Definitely. IMO that's the only reason JSS would have granted this motion. But it would have to be a witness who couldn't just be forced to speak--so out of the country or at least out of state (as getting a subpoena would take some time out of state)--or a child/undercover cop situation. Or JSS just made a terrible mistake in her ruling.

The witness could be doing something illegal (e.g. welfare fraud, a meth lab in the basement, a noncustodial parent with a child) that they know JM will expose and then it will be all over the universe. I'll bet the vast majority of contacts who might speak for JA are in this category.
BBM - Well a number of them have rap sheets, according to a letter the convict wrote this summer to one of her supporters (sorry I don't have the link but try searching 'lowest common denominator', just kidding. :D )

@monicalindstrom: JSS does have a rule or two that she can use to support her decision to kick media out-I don't like it though #JodiArias

@monicalindstrom: predict JSS will not grant a STAY of the trial for the media, she MIGHT allow media back in...but if the witness won't testify then we lose

Oh yes. Definitely. IMO that's the only reason JSS would have granted this motion. But it would have to be a witness who couldn't just be forced to speak--so out of the country or at least out of state (as getting a subpoena would take some time out of state)--or a child/undercover cop situation. Or JSS just made a terrible mistake in her ruling.

I hope it's not a child or pedophelia related. That would be horrible, if the pedophelia stuff turned out to be true. Or if JA found some weirdo to lie for her.

So basically personality disorders of a feather, flock together?

Succinct- and yes. ;)

I respect and appreciate everything you've contributed to WS about this case for so long, KCL. But this twitter rumor hunt is where we part ways for a bit.

Everything being posted here on that subject is speculation based on assumptions based on posts and tweets elsewhere written by nutjobs. That's too many degrees of separation from reality for me. I'm suprised actually to return here and not find half of the posts deleted by moderators.

The rabbit hole is deepening. I'm hopping away to safety.

I hope it's not a child or pedophelia related. That would be horrible, if the pedophelia stuff turned out to be true. Or if JA found some weirdo to lie for her.

I do not think anybody would lie for JA as she has no money an cannot pay anybody off. I think the secret witness testimony involves a child. MOO

I'm not pointing at anyone specifically but I do know, IF they are in there daily it is one of three things: a media pass, a Jodi supporter (and we see who those are daily right? and I do NOT think it's Jodi's mom) or a courtroom staff person.
Are you including JA's defense table in this senario...'cause I've got someone in mind.

I do not think anybody would lie for JA as she has no money an cannot pay anybody off. I think the secret witness testimony involves a child. MOO

Well then a weirdo who's willing to lie for free. But it might not be a child but just a bad ruling by JSS regarding some adult person who refused to testify in favor of JA if it couldnt be done in secret.

BBM: Respectfully disagree ... she has family, friends and "groupies" who would lie for her in a heartbeat, and would lie for her for no $$$ at all.

Of course, JMO and :moo:

just read this tweet: Jeffrey Evan Gold &#8207;@jeffgoldesq · 13m13 minutes ago
Judge Stephens approved the camera request for today’s 3:00 pm hearing on the Media’s motion to stay closed portions of the #JodiArias trial

BBM: Respectfully disagree ... she has family, friends and "groupies" who would lie for her in a heartbeat, and would lie for her for no $$$ at all.

Of course, JMO and :moo:

Would they lie in court?

just read this tweet: Jeffrey Evan Gold &#8207;@jeffgoldesq · 13m13 minutes ago

Judge Stephens approved the camera request for today&#8217;s 3:00 pm hearing on the Media&#8217;s motion to stay closed portions of the #JodiArias trial

BBM: Ha ... JSS knows she is "under the microscope" and she cannot pull any more shenanigans in favor of CMJA and the DT !

:moo: and :moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members