NY NY - Colin Gillis, 18, Tupper Lake, 11 March 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think that a connection to the kidnappers of the Amish girls is completely unrelated. I know Howells and Vaisey wanted to and did victimize children, but due to the location of Colin's disappearance, I thought I'd throw it out.

The hunters are out. There is a dusting of snow on the ground. I pray that someone out here finds Colin so that he can be brought home to his family. :(

The hunters are out. There is a dusting of snow on the ground. I pray that someone out here finds Colin so that he can be brought home to his family. :(

I had a similar thought. It's interesting how many missing persons are actually found by hunters. The area where Colin could be is vast and maybe, just maybe, this year someone will find him!

Thanks also to SilentSleuth for joining us here!

Thank you SunsetGirl! Happy to join!

I admire all of you who stay so dedicated after all of this time.

I think someone picked him up, someone who was at the party. Seems there was a struggle due to items found by the road. His body may be far from where he disappeared. I think the answer lies with the party attendees.

Anything? Come on, Colin. Send us a clue...

Hello all. I just binge read this entire thread. Too sad. Anyway, in regards to the various sightings of Colin, the gentleman with his elderly mom describes the walker as wearing a baseball type of shirt. Colin was wearing a striped american eagle shirt. Very different IMO. Has anyone thought about what other party goers were wearing! Especially AT? Perhaps that wasn't Colin he sighted on road? Maybe it was whomever vanished him? I hope they find this young man.

I am here! I would first like to thank all of you for your dedication to Colin and his family and secondly, I would like to apologize for my absence, my Dad passed away so it's been a difficult time but I am now ready to re-focus my efforts on helping find Colin. I know I came on here before and said the same thing but I guess I wasn't ready but I am now. Many thanks to those who reached out to me to check on me, even though we all don't know each other, this is quite a family we have here and I'm forever grateful for your thoughts, prayers, and concerns.

We have got to bring Colin home and your efforts are a major part of making that happen - you are very appreciated by the Gillis family! I'm going to go back through this thread (love to see how many people have stayed and are new here!!! THANK YOU!) and see if I can get some answers to your questions.

I am here! I would first like to thank all of you for your dedication to Colin and his family and secondly, I would like to apologize for my absence, my Dad passed away so it's been a difficult time but I am now ready to re-focus my efforts on helping find Colin. I know I came on here before and said the same thing but I guess I wasn't ready but I am now. Many thanks to those who reached out to me to check on me, even though we all don't know each other, this is quite a family we have here and I'm forever grateful for your thoughts, prayers, and concerns.

We have got to bring Colin home and your efforts are a major part of making that happen - you are very appreciated by the Gillis family! I'm going to go back through this thread (love to see how many people have stayed and are new here!!! THANK YOU!) and see if I can get some answers to your questions.

I'm so sorry about your father.

I feel like we're going to piece something together soon and find Colin. Or I hope so.

Hi ninij9 - Colin's striped AE shirt (while the stripes were going the wrong way for a baseball shirt) could've been misinterpreted by someone as a baseball shirt (see Colin's AE shirt in the link below). So glad to have you join Team Colin!

http://www.newzjunky.com/news/0314missing_teen.htm

Thank you so much SilentSleuth! I'm 100% on board with you with piecing something together and finding Colin! Let's do this!

:rose: for you Kadence I'm REALLY sorry for your loss!

:tears:

SO very glad you are back!

:grouphug:

I'm all in - let's do dis!

...Capt. Tibbits said they do not believe Gillis is in the area. "I feel reasonably confident -- could we have missed Colin some place in the woods? It's a possibility. I don't think it's likely," he said, adding that the area has been gone over with "a fine tooth comb."

Reporter Matt Henson: Where do you think he is then?

Capt. John Tibbits: That's the million dollar question.

http://www.wcax.com/story/21568766/investigators

Where IS Colin?

:candle:

My condolences directed to you and your family for the loss of your dad, Kadence.

May he rest in peace now.

Hi tarabull! Thank you for the very warm welcome back and for your words of comfort - it is so appreciated!

The Gillis family has shared that all areas in the vicinity have been searched very thoroughly and searched again - they know most of the owners of the areas so it leads me to believe that Colin has been taken to someplace off of the "likely" grid - we just need to figure out where that is. Andalso is on to some good stuff I believe - check it out. I don't believe this was a random abduction.

Love you TripleA! Thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member