GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if they will be tried separately?
Not sure how that works in AR. Maybe someone else knows?
I wonder if they will send CL to Max Security like they did AL?
I've never been to jail and don't ever want to go. I read the book "Orange Is The New Black", plus watched every episode of the Netflix series. Prison is the last place I would want to be! I'd be scared spit- less for sure!
I also wonder if CL and AL are allowed visitors other than their attorneys. I can't fathom AL having any visitors but CL seems to have some loyal friends

I agree with your belief that he was not trying to stay married to CL. He wanted to control her and she was getting out of his grasp. This is why I think he may have tried to frame her - either from the very beginning or in an opportunistic manner when he left BC's cell phone on CL's dirty underwear.
I realize that could happen---being sucked back in by AL. It just makes it look worse on her for even showing up at the hospital. He already knew or suspected he was being followed by LE before the wreck. He probably just wanted to "use" her for a ride from hospital. I don't agree with your previous post about him wanting to stay married to her. He was already online Sat. night and possibly before looking for women. The screenshot of POF I saw on FH, he was making sure to ask what the girl's occupation was, when she could meet, etc. Plus the other screenshot of "Hey, Sexy!" He's a con-man and player. I can't see him wanting to stay married to CL, especially since she didn't have a good job anymore.

This doesn't necessarily have new info, but there are a couple of photos I had not seen. The comments are also quite interesting.
http://dailyentertainmentnews.com/tv/arron-lewis-realtor-beverly-carters-murder-suspect/

Under the article are screen shots. There is a screen shot of the post AL made about his 7 felon convictions and talks about "- good woman" In his life.
There is no way I believe she didn't know about his past.
IMO , she is playing the "oh poor me innocent single mom didn't know!" But she knew. She just didn't want people to know she knew and chose to be with him anyway. MOO

I've never been to jail and don't ever want to go. I read the book "Orange Is The New Black", plus watched every episode of the Netflix series. Prison is the last place I would want to be! I'd be scared spit- less for sure!
I also wonder if CL and AL are allowed visitors other than their attorneys. I can't fathom AL having any visitors but CL seems to have some loyal friends

I totally agree with you jstanokiegal the thought of spending even one day in prison would terrify me. From what I have seen on documentaries the jails in the US are much worse than the UK ones. I don't understand how people can commit evil acts and think they can get away with it particularly in this modern age with multiple forensic tests available. Why are they prepared to wreck their own lives and spend up to decades in a jail cell or end up being executed. I will never understand it but I don't think the way psychopathic criminals do.

I feel very sad for Beverly's family particularly with the holidays coming up so soon it is very tragic.

I think you are allowed visitors unless you're on death row.

OT, I don't have netflix but just had a minor surgery and my husband bout me season one of Orange Is The New Black on DVD. I've watched 3 of the 4 discs and I'm addicted. Need that book! Want to mail it to me? Haha

I think you are allowed visitors unless you're on death row.

OT, I don't have netflix but just had a minor surgery and my husband bout me season one of Orange Is The New Black on DVD. I've watched 3 of the 4 discs and I'm addicted. Need that book! Want to mail it to me? Haha
OT: I would but I did the digital download of the book from Amazon. Yes, the series is very addicting. Season Two is just as good as Season One. Crazy Eyes terrifies me!!! [emoji51]

I agree with her having a very good job until Aug of this year. She did lead a normal life until AL. Everyone tried to warn her. I do not however think she could be manipulated into anything like this because by the time all this happened she was only adamant about one thing….getting AL out of her house and getting away from him. This much I do know from my conversations with her prior to BC murder.
I don't know where she worked but I do remember a lady posting on the Forbidden Hills that she had worked with CL for years.

Working on a new thread, will be closing this one shortly...

Can someone view from their computer and see if you can read the texts in Carls phone? I believe I saw "sorry, my battery died" ??
Captures of parts of the news videos of CC interview.
eafccb7421affec56384d1c79ef6e172.jpg

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/03/e64b638293df70c1c61f66ecc630f1ee.jpg[/IMG
[IMG]http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/03/54e28c41ef2ee693702fbabdc1e1823f.jpg
4cafe78e30fc1a9e84a04a3c78616174.jpg
dd5296a13c2c17e79446d5ded1d89be1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members