GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC, the neighbor reported seeing the shaved head and scratched face on Thursday afternoon when he was washing his truck. She visited with him about the missed call, and said he was in a bad mood. I think this happened before he ever went to see the house in Scott.

CL's Friday is bugging me too! On an earlier post, it was stated that she wasn't there on Friday - went to get clothes and left and her child was at a friend's house. Now she was there for the tp incident and left after they fought. If the phone came in the home on Thursday or Friday, how do you not notice a strange cellphone in plain sight? And knowing what we know of BC, that phone case was blinged out because she loved bling.

Thursday night, AL had to be acting crazy after the night he had been through, and the way that we've seen how he runs his mouth, I can't imagine that he wouldn't spill the beans, IMO. I guess he could have hidden the phone until CL was gone, but calmly playing video games and casually texting her family?? doesn't fit his MO to me. He appears very excitable from his videos - and the rush or fear that he was experiencing had to be visible. I get the feeling that CL was being less than honest with her friends about the whole situation.
It sounds like CL wasn't much of a housekeeper, so she could have easily not seen the phone. The outside of her home was pretty junky. Just thinking out loud. If she went to school Friday, maybe she got in late, right before the TP incident. Surely if CL knew the phone was there she would have said something or moved it. It may not have been in plain sight. She is pretty short. I am only 5'1 myself and have to stand on tippy toes, to see onto of our dresser. Much to my 6'4 hubby's amusement.

I would love to know when AL came up with this idea, and how it played out in his mind. I do believe the part about AL not contacting KL until summer, regarding trying to get $5k out of him. Back in Jan AL still had money, as he had only been out of prison since Aug 2013. Plus I don't think he even met CL until close to March. It was in March that he was still dating the girl he bought the car for. Because he posted that video on FB of him at a hotel with that gal, he had hooked up with to make that girl mad. I don't remember her name, the girlfriend that is but she is the one that lived with him, in his trailer and it was her ex (I think his name was Jesse) that AL had also posted on his FB page about breaking into his home, and he called the police and posted the police reports on FB. This was the girlfriend that he was speaking about also in his post, about being a seven time felon, as well. I wish I had kept screenshots, because I went over his FB page thoroughly several times, before it was taken down. So he and CL had to be dating at the same time he and the other gal broke up.

I havent heard anyone insinuate anyone HERE is a liar. I think they just have different information from different people. That happens in life. My mom says my brother was at a party, my sister says he was. Turns out he showed up later after my mom left and she didnt know. That sort of thing. No one lying. Just that not everyone knows the same info. Just my opinion, since I for one know absolutely nothing and will admit it! :)
I don't know either but I personally get a different vibe about it. Too me, it sounds like she is saying oh don't listen to her. I want to hear things from different sources but I don't think we should be rude.

Well ive been lurking and not posting AGAIN!! So after catching up on posts here is my CURRENT 2 cents worth, All likely to change as things unfold!
I always thought in the beginning that AL was not the only person involved in this, however now more information comes to light, i am even less convinced even though another party has been arrested.
When AL was first arrested he threw the blame to Trevor (who i still dont know who this is). That didnt pan out and now the accomplice seems to be CL.
IMO he was looking for a scapegoat. From what i have read of him i believe he was likely a womaniser and a sponge. I think he asked for womens occupations online because it was relevant to him how much they earned, not a genuine interest in them specifically. What did CL do when she was employed full time can someone tell me?
The thing i am inclined to believe though is that BCs murder was an accident. Dont get me wrong. I still think he had bad intentions in his dealing with her in regards to money, robbery or ransom but i dont think murder was planned at all.
Another thing that stands out to me is that he was willing to try and extort CLs ex for $5000 by sqying she was prostituting on craigslist. This tells me that he has no problems at all throwing someone in his life under the bus for his own personal gain.

Hey SavvyRose you posted earlier that AL went to Baptist Hospital. Do u know which one? There are two, one in NLR (North Little Rock) which isn't too terribly far from the Scott exit via 440

Baptist Health in Little Rock off interstate 630. Baptist north would have been closer.
An LE insider told me that LE requested the ambulance to take a slow ride to baptist in little rock while they tried to get their warrant .

Well ive been lurking and not posting AGAIN!! So after catching up on posts here is my CURRENT 2 cents worth, All likely to change as things unfold!
I always thought in the beginning that AL was not the only person involved in this, however now more information comes to light, i am even less convinced even though another party has been arrested.
When AL was first arrested he threw the blame to Trevor (who i still dont know who this is). That didnt pan out and now the accomplice seems to be CL.
IMO he was looking for a scapegoat. From what i have read of him i believe he was likely a womaniser and a sponge. I think he asked for womens occupations online because it was relevant to him how much they earned, not a genuine interest in them specifically. What did CL do when she was employed full time can someone tell me?
The thing i am inclined to believe though is that BCs murder was an accident. Dont get me wrong. I still think he had bad intentions in his dealing with her in regards to money, robbery or ransom but i dont think murder was planned at all.
Another thing that stands out to me is that he was willing to try and extort CLs ex for $5000 by sqying she was prostituting on craigslist. This tells me that he has no problems at all throwing someone in his life under the bus for his own personal gain.
Good points. It is all so confusing. I mean if he wanted women for money he sure didn't pick well. The ex gf didn't even have a car. CL you could tell by her home was not well off and then he forced her to quit her job. Which sounds controling. So many unanswered questions.

It sounds like CL wasn't much of a housekeeper, so she could have easily not seen the phone. The outside of her home was pretty junky. Just thinking out loud. If she went to school Friday, maybe she got in late, right before the TP incident. Surely if CL knew the phone was there she would have said something or moved it. It may not have been in plain sight. She is pretty short. I am only 5'1 myself and have to stand on tippy toes, to see onto of our dresser. Much to my 6'4 hubby's amusement.

I would love to know when AL came up with this idea, and how it played out in his mind. I do believe the part about AL not contacting KL until summer, regarding trying to get $5k out of him. Back in Jan AL still had money, as he had only been out of prison since Aug 2013. Plus I don't think he even met CL until close to March. It was in March that he was still dating the girl he bought the car for. Because he posted that video on FB of him at a hotel with that gal, he had hooked up with to make that girl mad. I don't remember her name, the girlfriend that is but she is the one that lived with him, in his trailer and it was her ex (I think his name was Jesse) that AL had also posted on his FB page about breaking into his home, and he called the police and posted the police reports on FB. This was the girlfriend that he was speaking about also in his post, about being a seven time felon, as well. I wish I had kept screenshots, because I went over his FB page thoroughly several times, before it was taken down. So he and CL had to be dating at the same time he and the other gal broke up.

I know someone who had class with CL on Friday after the kidnapping and said CL was not there. She didn't know about Thursday because they didn't share a clinical. (In hospital training)
Not verified information, but I believe her if that counts for anything. Lol
And oh my you are right!! I wish we had screen shots of Facebook too. I remember seeing all that and thinking it wasn't the same girl he was presently calling "his wife".

So, I need to find the argument between the wife and mystery girl that was posted. Because now I'm not sure if that was CL or the other woman. [emoji21]

I don't know either but I personally get a different vibe about it. Too me, it sounds like she is saying oh don't listen to her. I want to hear things from different sources but I don't think we should be rude.

I may be wrong but the vibe I got was that she knows personally from seeing or interacting with CL and/or AL but that she is being told she's wrong because others said they weren't there. I took it as.. Sorry I know what I know and just because the owner doesn't know it doesn't mean it not true.

But I know nothing and could have it all mixed up too! Lol

I know someone who had class with CL on Friday after the kidnapping and said CL was not there. She didn't know about Thursday because they didn't share a clinical. (In hospital training)
And oh my you are right!! I wish we had screen shots of Facebook too. I remember seeing all that and thinking it wasn't the same girl he was presently calling "his wife".

So, I need to find the argument between the wife and mystery girl that was posted. Because now I'm not sure if that was CL or the other woman. [emoji21]
It was CL that was in the argument with the IG girl. I know it is linked somewhere here.

I may be wrong but the vibe I got was that she knows personally from seeing or interacting with CL and/or AL but that she is being told she's wrong because others said they weren't there. I took it as.. Sorry I know what I know and just because the owner doesn't know it doesn't mean it not true.

But I know nothing and could have it all mixed up too! Lol
I know. My husband can't understand why I am so interested. I can't explan it myself even. Sadly it maybe years before we know the real truth. That has to be so hard on BC family because they don't know either.

Thank you!!! Wish we could see the time but we can look back at old interviews for that. Those are the 3 that came in a row. So Carl was with LE when he got those texts. I do believe they came after the timeframe of CL stating to NoJustice of when she came home that night.

Yes those text would be after CL came home if I remember reading that they came in to CC's phone at 1 a.m. Let me direct your attention to these texts. Nowhere do I see the reported "I'm out with girlfriends having drinks" which is what everyone has posted sounded like a woman wrote due to the "girlfriends" part. See how things can get stretched in the direction people start going?

It could be that someone tried to text them earlier (and phone was in a dead spot such as the concrete plant in Cabot, I believe @savvyrose said she lives near there and that there is bad service). Maybe the phone would not send the text and that the person either turned it off or the phone died (hence the phone died text could have some truth to it). Maybe when they charged the phone or turned it back on the texts reached a tower and they all sent at once??? This does not really seem plausible to me since I own an iPhone and I know when text don't send a read explanation point comes up and I have to resend them but not saying it's not possible. LE should know what tower those text pinged from.

As to CL not filing for divorce until after he was arrested it was simply a matter of no attorney prior to that and no money for filing fees. That was the reason she kept putting it off. The attorney that came into play after this all started (meaning the theft by receiving charges) is a criminal attorney not a divorce attorney and someone another friend was able to get to take the case because that person knew him. There was nothing else that prevented her filing for divorce. She was trying to get away from him long before the BC case ever started. I do know this for 100% fact. We had many discussions about it.

As for the two cases being tried together I doubt it but interesting point.

Copied from previous thread : posted by NoJusticeNUSa:

First, did she notice the scratches on his face on Thursday that neighbor noticed along with his shaved head? The scratches look like fingernail scratches and they are visible in his perp walk video.

Second, what about Friday? You said she was back at house for short time because of classes... Do you know where she was on Friday during the day?

She was home most of the time Friday except for taking her daughter to school, picking her daughter up from school and dropping her off at a friend's house for the weekend and whatever window of time she had class (which I can't remember the time her classes were on Friday or if she told me she went that day, sorry). She left later Friday evening (after the fight) and was gone rest of weekend until she got home and LE was there (after the hospital events).

@sherlockjones my child attends the gym...trust me the gym owner doesn't know what goes on in the personal lives of each parent at the gym. No justice has received her information from CL. Others here have developed their own theories based off of web sleuthing and facts that have been gathered from their own sources. As time goes on more information will come forward.

I respect your opinion @Shae1980 but I respectfully point out that you can't honestly know for sure what the gym owner knows about personal lives now can you? I have verified by 4 reliable sources the information I reported on the gym. One of those sources was the gym owner. I have no reason to doubt my sources and everything they told me matches what CL told me in regards to the gym. @sherlockjones seems to agree with me so there is another independent source who has also verified and checked out the story and agrees what I reported in other thread to be correct. Please give us your information that disputes the facts I have stated. Please don't just state that my information is from CL (therefore implying it's not correct). Give us bare bones facts that dispute what I have reported and how you have a better source than the 4 or more sources that I have, including the gym owner. I mean no disrespect. Just curious why you keep going back to this yet have provided nothing to dispute what I have reported. If you have information please share. I'm interested.

IIRC, the neighbor reported seeing the shaved head and scratched face on Thursday afternoon when he was washing his truck. She visited with him about the missed call, and said he was in a bad mood. I think this happened before he ever went to see the house in Scott.

CL's Friday is bugging me too! On an earlier post, it was stated that she wasn't there on Friday - went to get clothes and left and her child was at a friend's house. Now she was there for the tp incident and left after they fought. If the phone came in the home on Thursday or Friday, how do you not notice a strange cellphone in plain sight? And knowing what we know of BC, that phone case was blinged out because she loved bling.

Thursday night, AL had to be acting crazy after the night he had been through, and the way that we've seen how he runs his mouth, I can't imagine that he wouldn't spill the beans, IMO. I guess he could have hidden the phone until CL was gone, but calmly playing video games and casually texting her family?? doesn't fit his MO to me. He appears very excitable from his videos - and the rush or fear that he was experiencing had to be visible. I get the feeling that CL was being less than honest with her friends about the whole situation.

UNLESS: At the time (on Thur night when CL arrived home) AL didn't know BC was dead and maybe didn't have the phone???? This would mean that there is someone else out there that helped him, which is what CL always thought. She did not think him capable of pulling this off.

One of the mysteries to her has always been that he was home playing video games when she arrived, calm as if nothing was going on.

Maybe as others have speculated here that AL was just the kidnapper? Maybe he hadn't seen BC in two days, as he said in his perp walk? Until we have a time and cause of death it's hard to know which way to build this case?

aaron-lewis-facebook-post.jpg

http://heavy.com/news/2014/10/cryst...r-murder-suspect-arron-lewis-girlfriend-wife/

I don't want to seem like I am harping on this, but in the last thread nojustice replied to my question regarding how CL would not see the above post.

I had the dates wrong in my original post. Please note, the date of his post is 11-2013. The post is clearly public, as it was when I viewed it on his page last month.

As another poster said, I'm sure he is referring to CL (woman who loves me). There is no way she did not know he was a seven time felon until after she married him, just saying ...

Except in Nov 2013 she would not be the woman he was referring to that loved him since he didn't know her yet.

All I can go on is what she told me. That she knew he had been in trouble in the past but was not aware that he had 7 separate incidents to which he had been in jail. I don't know what he told her. She told me that she thought he had been in trouble for scamming a company but had turned his life around (which in his own words it's obvious he was presenting himself as changed). I have never said she didn't know he had a past….just not such an extensive one as in how many times he had been in jail. I'm honestly not clear at all on the exact amount of times she thought he had been in jail or the exact words she told him. Once I heard he had been in jail and was a felon I wanted her away from him. This is not an area she and I spent a lot of time discussing. She knew how I felt about him.

I will admit that I can't remember if she told me she went to class on Friday or not. I do know from another friend who she car pooled with that she took the kids to school and picked them up. I know she normally had class on friday. I may have assumed she went.

What I did discuss with her was Thur and Thur evening and that she left on Fri evening after the TP event and fight and did not return until Sun afternoon in time for LE to deny her access to her house. Those I am sure of. Friday during the day I can't recall 100% what she told me. She may have been home all day. The friend who went with her to drop her nursing classes told me that she heard the instructor going over with CL the classes she had missed. That friend verified that CL was in clinical on Thur when BC was taken and that the only classes CL had missed was the entire week following the man hunt and arrest of AL (which would be the week after all of this happened and I believe was the 1st week of October). That is all I have to go by. I have no reason to doubt the other friend would lie. They were trying to get to the truth as well.

Except in Nov 2013 she would not be the woman he was referring to that loved him since he didn't know her yet.

All I can go on is what she told me. That she knew he had been in trouble in the past but was not aware that he had 7 separate incidents to which he had been in jail. I don't know what he told her. She told me that she thought he had been in trouble for scamming a company but had turned his life around (which in his own words it's obvious he was presenting himself as changed). I have never said she didn't know he had a past….just not such an extensive one as in how many times he had been in jail. I'm honestly not clear at all on the exact amount of times she thought he had been in jail or the exact words she told him. Once I heard he had been in jail and was a felon I wanted her away from him. This is not an area she and I spent a lot of time discussing. She knew how I felt about him.

Do you remember if YOU knew he was a 7 time felon? Had you ever seen that on his FB page? I know you're most likely not friends with him on FB :), but had you ever looked at his page out of curiosity?

UNLESS: At the time (on Thur night when CL arrived home) AL didn't know BC was dead and maybe didn't have the phone???? This would mean that there is someone else out there that helped him, which is what CL always thought. She did not think him capable of pulling this off.

One of the mysteries to her has always been that he was home playing video games when she arrived, calm as if nothing was going on.

Maybe as others have speculated here that AL was just the kidnapper? Maybe he hadn't seen BC in two days, as he said in his perp walk? Until we have a time and cause of death it's hard to know which way to build this case?

But, if there was another person involved (besides CL), you'd think he would have named that person by now, no?? I mean, he did say a name, but I wonder if he's said that name again, and if not that person, I would imagine he'd name someone else as to not take the fall completely for this. He already admitted to being involved; I can't see this man taking the fall completely if someone else was involved.

Good points. It is all so confusing. I mean if he wanted women for money he sure didn't pick well. The ex gf didn't even have a car. CL you could tell by her home was not well off and then he forced her to quit her job. Which sounds controling. So many unanswered questions.

I have to respectfully disagree. You cannot necessarily tell by a persons home how 'well off' they are. I lived in a shed with my hubby for an entire year and drove a rust bucket and made very good money. Looking from the outside you wouldnt have known my bank was significantly full. We then went on to buy an old house when we could afford a brand spanking new one.
It was said earlier that before AL convinced CL to stop work and begin studying she held down a very good fully time job. Can someone tell me what she worked as.

"Sorry phone been dead" is a strange, grammatically incorrect way to say the battery was dead - no wonder the family did not think this came from BC.
<br />
<br />
Can someone view from their computer and see if you can read the texts in Carls phone? I believe I saw "sorry, my battery died" ??<br/>
[quote name="SavvyRose" post=11164874]Can someone view from their computer and see if you can read the texts in Carls phone? I believe I saw "sorry, my battery died" ??[/QUOTE]<br />
Captures of parts of the news videos of CC interview.<br />
eafccb7421affec56384d1c79ef6e172.jpg
<br />
<br />
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/03/e64b638293df70c1c61f66ecc630f1ee.jpg[/IMG<br />
[IMG]http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/03/54e28c41ef2ee693702fbabdc1e1823f.jpg<br />
4cafe78e30fc1a9e84a04a3c78616174.jpg
dd5296a13c2c17e79446d5ded1d89be1.jpg
<br/>[/QUOTE]

Do you remember if YOU knew he was a 7 time felon? Had you ever seen that on his FB page? I know you're most likely not friends with him on FB :), but had you ever looked at his page out of curiosity?

The first time I saw AL's FB page was after his arrest and it started being posted all over the internet. Prior to that I never looked at it and was certainly NOT a friend of his on FB. I did not know about his 7 time felony record until I read it on the internet (after arrest).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500