GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #15 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicole all questions about searching need to be directed to the search organizer.

This is probably been answered but the stick is extremely useful when your walking through a lot of stuff.... it helps you poke around at stuff without touching it etc.... difficult to explain actually but its very useful. I didn't have one when I went but easily found one to use. I would also recommend gloves.

FYI, selling $5 bracelets and $15 shirts won't make anyone much money. They pitched in to Crimestoppers a few weeks ago. A PI would likely charge $80-$150/hr, maybe more. It takes a lot of bracelet sales to pay for 1hr.
How about the fundraisers at local restaurants? I have no idea how much money they have.

How about the fundraisers at local restaurants? I have no idea how much money they have.
I would love to see quotes from a pi in the media or serious, equipped searches being done. Sleuth on everyone!!!!

Everyone is allowed to have different ideas of what happened and it doesn't mean people don't care guys. :thinking:

LOL don't know how many times you have to say this Giggling. I really think people don't want to hear this because it is easier to put people in a little box and draw lines in the sand. Unfortunate really because IMO we are all here for the same reason. We may not go the same direction but the goal is the same. JMO

So IF he did take her and hide her did he dig a hole? Where is the shovel? Was it already in his car or location? Or did he buy one maybe at a 24 hour WM since hardware stores are closed during the hours 4 am till sunrise or maybe he went home to get one? However.... what if he kept her in trunk till AFTER work and then took her somewhere. I would think that if unplanned he either didn't dig a hole or he went and bought one if so there are store cameras. So many unanswered questions. ....

I live out on the lake, trust me, you don't need a shovel... there is plenty of stuff to cover up an entire human and it would blend right in.

Or did he just dump her in a lake.

She would of surfaced by now.... and if it was a place accessible to him...easy enough yet secluded to just casually dump a person.... Lake Lavon is occupied enough by people meandering around that if he knows where a place is, others do to and at some point or another she will be located if indeed thats what happened...quite frankly, I think dumping a body in this area of the Lake, around the Lucas or Wylie area... would be an easy way to get caught and her to be found..... However, if he took the time to put her somewhere with a lot of brush and wood... not so easy to do or to find..... but not sure how he could of done that without more injuries to his hands and arms....

Even if they somehow figured out he drove 90 miles, say, how would that narrow down any search areas? He could have driven in any direction, not to mention maybe driving around aimlessly while trying to figure out what to do. And I imagine like most places, once one takes an exit, there are another bunch of ways they can turn, etc.

But Imo, if she had been in his car, deceased, there would be forensics and certainly he would not have gotten his truck back. Jmo

So I watch way to much true crime....and I recently watched a report where the guy got his car back.... but LE was so convinced he did it that they took his car again.... and this time they had a different team look over it and they found the tiniest spot of blood under the seat belt buckle....it was the victims... the first time they just didn't go over it well enough but the second time they went over it with a fine tooth comb and pulled out all the big guns.

which may be where the damage came to his car? maybe he was getting deeper than he probably should have on foot....

AE = EA and maybe I used wrong terminology but the police say he's lied and has hindered investigation. Maybe that's innocent to you but not me and here's the link for those claims.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/11/04/police-search-home-car-of-man-last-seen-with-christina-morris/

I think I'll stick to the Find Christina private page where people generally care about being positive and all it seems like on here is people who just want to point out others mistakes real quick and maybe we all have different opinions and that's fine. I am sure you have all done the same.
IMO he's GUILTY of many lies and when he's found guilty which I believe will happen in due time we'll have justice for Christina

BBM - Well said Cindy. Getting caught up from the weekend and man, lots of ridiculous bickering IMO.

Did the Wiley woman run off the road? Haven't seen the news on this, but it appears that was the case? And no tie to Christina?

Good question, hopefully someone noticed. To tell you the truth, I don't see many buzzards in the metroplex, but I'm also around quite a bit of development. I used to go to Hill Country a lot and would wonder when I saw the buzzards circling, what were they feeding on.

I live off Lake Lavon and I see tons of Vultures all the time... feeding on fish etc.... usually about 5 to one fish etc.... one time... it was unbelievable... my neighbor had been robbed... and he was a little unusual....used to get drunk and walk up and down our road in his tidy whities with a gun holster....... so since he had been robbed he was extremely weird about his property.... he had no trespassing signs up and he said he would shoot anyone who entered his gate....but one time I saw, literally, it was like the movie 'the birds'... but not birds, vultures.... all circling over his land in one spot.... hundreds of them... creepy as all get out.... I was just totally creeped out... I knew he had a heart problem...knew he drank too much.... was a little bit worried they were there for him because all though I see vultures all the time, never in my life seen that many. I called him by voice, called him by phone... and finally decided to risk it and cautiously crawled over his gate... scared to find him under the vultures or get shot at .... ... but that many vultures, hundreds of them.... were only on a Armadillo... remarkable to say the least. So I think it would be extremely significant if someone saw that many vultures and I think they would be around for a good while...not easy to miss.... I have no doubt there would be hundreds of them.

Seems like it would be a fairly good-sized hole/ditch to cover a body.. then you would have a pile of fresh dirt next to it, or scattered around it. I don't know if a person would go to that much trouble, being in a hurry. Also, it would be quite dark, I'm guessing. He wouldn't know when she would be reported missing so I don't think he would wait very long to dispose of the body.. JMO

but if he took her back to his house.... more time to figure out what to do. Someone suggested looking into the dumpster area where his trash went to or any trash in that area.

but if he took her back to his house.... more time to figure out what to do. Someone suggested looking into the dumpster area where his trash went to or any trash in that area.

IMO that didn't happen. Going back to the house. He was two hours late to work and washing his passenger side door at 10:15 a.m. He took her somewhere. MOO

Carlton, do you have any comment on the last calls/texts? There seems to be a lot of confusion as to who was communicating. My guess was Christina's phone died on the walk to the parking garage. She asked Enrique to use his phone to contact Hunter to let him know that she didn't have her house keys and to leave the door open. I think she got into Enrique's car willingly for him to drive her home. Something went terribly wrong on that ride home.

Do you think she would of gotten in the car with him for a ride if he was even slightly intoxicated... when she was not? Would she of risked her safety like that? Because its been tossed around that he took the tollway to avoid police since he had to much to drink...he looked like he swayed a little on the video.... It seems to me she would of rather gone back to the apartment rather than get in the car with someone a little or a lot tipsy.

I live off Lake Lavon and I see tons of Vultures all the time... feeding on fish etc.... usually about 5 to one fish etc.... one time... it was unbelievable... my neighbor had been robbed... and he was a little unusual....used to get drunk and walk up and down our road in his tidy whities with a gun holster....... so since he had been robbed he was extremely weird about his property.... he had no trespassing signs up and he said he would shoot anyone who entered his gate....but one time I saw, literally, it was like the movie 'the birds'... but not birds, vultures.... all circling over his land in one spot.... hundreds of them... creepy as all get out.... I was just totally creeped out... I knew he had a heart problem...knew he drank too much.... was a little bit worried they were there for him because all though I see vultures all the time, never in my life seen that many. I called him by voice, called him by phone... and finally decided to risk it and cautiously crawled over his gate... scared to find him under the vultures or get shot at .... ... but that many vultures, hundreds of them.... were only on a Armadillo... remarkable to say the least. So I think it would be extremely significant if someone saw that many vultures and I think they would be around for a good while...not easy to miss.... I have no doubt there would be hundreds of them.
BBM :) Drunk, Tighty Whities and a holster? Maybe he was coming on to you?:)

BBM - Well said Cindy. Getting caught up from the weekend and man, lots of ridiculous bickering IMO.

Did the Wiley woman run off the road? Haven't seen the news on this, but it appears that was the case? And no tie to Christina?

They are still investigating how she ended up in pond. It's possible it was a true accident but said in article today they are pulling black box. I'm on cell and rushed or I would post link. I'll find and put in her forum later.

I'm praying CM search team have success in finding evidence but I want to find her alive of course. I realize the odds. Praying big time the next few days but know searches are going strong

this is part that kept bothering me..... someone mentioned in an earlier post how it was normal for people to squeegee other parts of their car.... yes.... maybe, but if he was late for work..... or if he was really in so much pain, would this be "normal"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000