GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #15 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything he is open about are obvious facts that he can't hide... JMO
And he was only open because LE showed him proof of him not telling the truth the first time around.....
EA has seemed to lie every opportunity he gets, which only digs himself in a hole deeper and deeper, IMO.

And he was only open because LE showed him proof of him not telling me the truth the first time around.....
EA has seemed to lie every opportunity he gets, which only digs himself in a hole deeper and deeper, IMO.

Yeah his interviews have even been lies, now that the warrant came out

That is sealed and the findings will not be released unless they feel it is necessary. I think EA picking up the level of attorney he did, has probably changed the game plan somewhat for ppd. He didn't pick a typical criminal attorney or even a great criminal attorney. He hired one of the BEST death penalty trial attorneys in the south. IMO hiring him was the nail in the coffin for me as far as his guilt. The likelihood of any more info being shared by ppd before trial would be very low.

When & where was it released about this attorney? I never saw or read anything in the news about it.. I bet that'll cost some big bux!

That is sealed and the findings will not be released unless they feel it is necessary. I think EA picking up the level of attorney he did, has probably changed the game plan somewhat for ppd. He didn't pick a typical criminal attorney or even a great criminal attorney. He hired one of the BEST death penalty trial attorneys in the south. IMO hiring him was the nail in the coffin for me as far as his guilt. The likelihood of any more info being shared by ppd before trial would be very low.
Interesting and thank you. So probably no more bombshell media days to pick apart. I hope something happens to move the case forward. Wouldn't a death penalty attorney try to work a deal with the DA of information in exchange for leniency? If so, EA's playing a risky game, knowing searches are taking place.

When & where was it released about this attorney? I never saw or read anything in the news about it.. I bet that'll cost some big bux!

Yeah this attorney has represented professional athletes. Guy aint cheap

From my understanding there are a few blind spots in that garage that cameras don't see? I don't believe any other information has been released on what LE has and doesn't have as far as video in the garage. Besides them entering together and the other 2 vehicles that left around the same time. And those vehicles have been cleared.

Thanks for that.

If he didn't know there were cameras and then was shown the shot of him with her, (then admitted walking with her into the garage) ...if he had harmed her there or gotten in a car with her there, he wouldn't know if that too had been captured on camera as well. (imo)

Interesting and thank you. So probably no more bombshell media days to pick apart. I hope something happens to move the case forward. Wouldn't a death penalty attorney try to work a deal with the DA of information in exchange for leniency? If so, EA's playing a risky game, knowing searches are taking place.

Time isn't on his side, I think the only thing he has to keep the needle out of his arm is her location. Sooner or later she will be found then I dont think he will have a leg to stand on in leverage.

Can someone explain to me why EA and CM still have 162 fb friends in common? Do they really all want to be associated with him? Don't know the story? Don't believe he's guilty? Sticking around for the drama? If I were FB friends with someone who was under intense scrutiny because he was the last person to be a with a missing woman and has been a proven liar, I'd drop that guy like a hot potato as a FB friend. It was quite a bit higher a few weeks ago, so some may have deleted him as a friend or maybe he's done the deleting.

ETA: This may be a rhetorical question, really. But I just find it curious.

Probably morbid curiosity for EA.. I've always felt that FB "friends" was sort of a grammar school game anyway. I'll bet most people don't know or have never even met ¾ of their "friends"...

I would too unless I was unable to do so for some reason. What if he tied up her hands or feet? We don't know any of that. I do know that she has her Momma's Puerto Rican spunk, I promise she fought as hard as she physically could, if she was being harmed.

I am not defending EA but if I was a woman fighting for my life I would kick the ***** out of him so he wouldn't be able to walk at all. And also scratch his face as much as possible.

and the second, and the third, and the fourth........:liar:

And he was only open because LE showed him proof of him not telling the truth the first time around.....

From my understanding there are a few blind spots in that garage that cameras don't see? I don't believe any other information has been released on what LE has and doesn't have as far as video in the garage. Besides them entering together and the other 2 vehicles that left around the same time. And those vehicles have been cleared.

I see what you're saying and that was exactly my point. EA would likely have no idea what was and was not on camera..... if he had done any harm to CM or been in a car with her. Let me back up. He admitted to being in the garage after seeing the still shot of CM and himself. If he had had been involved, he wouldn't know what else was captured by the cameras.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong