GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #15 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone explain to me why EA and CM still have 162 fb friends in common? Do they really all want to be associated with him? Don't know the story? Don't believe he's guilty? Sticking around for the drama? If I were FB friends with someone who was under intense scrutiny because he was the last person to be a with a missing woman and has been a proven liar, I'd drop that guy like a hot potato as a FB friend. It was quite a bit higher a few weeks ago, so some may have deleted him as a friend or maybe he's done the deleting.

ETA: This may be a rhetorical question, really. But I just find it curious.

I* (for one) would not remove that person from my facebook friends. I like to sleuth and once that person is not your friend... ya can't see what they're doing. I bet the people there are his family members, old friends, acquaintances who haven't been blocked by him, and any other person who is waiting to see how this unfolds.

I* (for one) would not remove that person from my facebook friends. I like to sleuth and once that person is not your friend... ya can't see what they're doing. I bet the people there are his family members, old friends, acquaintances who haven't been blocked by him, and any other person who is waiting to see how this unfolds.
I have to agree that I would remain friends, for one reason only.... to sleuth. [emoji85] [emoji86] [emoji87]

and the second, and the third, and the fourth........:liar:
He's been playing dumb throughout, it seems. He doesn't know anything until confronted with evidence, then says he doesn't have a sense of direction or that he must have let her use his phone. It's what he does, a leopard doesn't change spots. Given that personality flaw, he probably won't ever open up. CM is going to need to be found I believe, hopefully alive....

Why lie in the first place if you didn't do anything?

I see what you're saying and that was exactly my point. EA would likely have no idea what was and was not on camera..... if he had done any harm to CM or been in a car with her. Let me back up. He admitted to being in the garage after seeing the still shot of CM and himself. If he had had been involved, he wouldn't know what else was captured by the cameras.

From my understanding there are a few blind spots in that garage that cameras don't see? I don't believe any other information has been released on what LE has and doesn't have as far as video in the garage. Besides them entering together and the other 2 vehicles that left around the same time. And those vehicles have been cleared.

On that subject, the NBC affiliate had a segment early on. The reporter pointed out 2 cameras that were near Christina's car. Since it appears that EA's car was close by, they probably covered his as well. No more on those specific camera's since. Do they work? Did they pick up anything? I'll just bet LE knows. And there may be more on video than Christina & EA walking into the garage and EA's car coming out at 3:58.

Looks like the defense template is ready and in place, then, for EA.

Yeah and he isn't a not guilty verdict type attorney, his specialty is to try and get guilty people sentences less than death penalty. Every case I have seen him on the defense of they were beyond guilty, he merely was trying to get life instead of death penalty. Try to spin it as insanity or accidental, etc.

On that subject, the NBC affiliate had a segment early on. The reporter pointed out 2 cameras that were near Christina's car. Since it appears that EA's car was close by, they probably covered his as well. No more on those specific camera's since. Do they work? Did they pick up anything? I'll just bet LE knows. And there may be more on video than Christina & EA walking into the garage and EA's car coming out at 3:58.

All cameras are operational per the garage owners, PPD is holding back the majority of tapes. They will neither confirm nor deny the extent of video from that morning
Just to add, the warrant mentioned other cameras as well, so we will have to wait for trial for the bombs to drop with regards to those

Yeah and he isn't a not guilty verdict type attorney, his specialty is to try and get guilty people sentences less than death penalty. Every case I have seen him on the defense of they were beyond guilty, he merely was trying to get life instead of death penalty. Try to spin it as insanity or accidental, etc.

Good information (or opinion)! That in itself says a whole lot, as far as EA's guilt (IMO)

I see what you're saying and that was exactly my point. EA would likely have no idea what was and was not on camera..... if he had done any harm to CM or been in a car with her. Let me back up. He admitted to being in the garage after seeing the still shot of CM and himself. If he had had been involved, he wouldn't know what else was captured by the cameras.

Having been arrested in the past he probably knows not to admit to anything, and deny anything unless bona fide facts disputing his statement has been presented.

I think it is quite normal at their age and nothing more...... considering circumstances, holiday, etc.... But of course that is JMO.

Isn't that when you want to spend time with friends? See what they are up to? Seems she is a very sociable person, Imo. If I couldn't reach a close friend, even in the old days, I would be concerned, much more so now with such instant, easy communication. But jmo. I guess it does not mean much...just that young people seem very unconcerned about each other, Imo, which we have seen in far too many cases when young people, especially women, end up missing. No one started to look for Hannah until late on Sunday, from a Friday night outing when she was "lost" and on her own.

Good information (or opinion)! That in itself says a whole lot, as far as EA's guilt (IMO)

PPD is just padding their case in my opinion. I personally believe they already have enough to get him for kidnapping then bump it when Christina is brought home. moo

You guys need a new thread here, this one is really long. Give me a few minutes and I'll set one up.

Salem

Isn't that when you want to spend time with friends? See what they are up to? Seems she is a very sociable person, Imo. If I couldn't reach a close friend, even in the old days, I would be concerned, much more so now with such instant, easy communication. But jmo. I guess it does not mean much...just that young people seem very unconcerned about each other, Imo, which we have seen in far too many cases when young people, especially women, end up missing. No one started to look for Hannah until late on Sunday, from a Friday night outing when she was "lost" and on her own.

Cant speak for others but I dont have my friends family phone numbers. Depending on what happened that night the people with her that night might not of wanted to hear from her. Hell she has been reported missing and those same friends from that night still dont seem to care

All cameras are operational per the garage owners, PPD is holding back the majority of tapes. They will neither confirm nor deny the extent of video from that morning
Just to add, the warrant mentioned other cameras as well, so we will have to wait for trial for the bombs to drop with regards to those

Then if LE has the video of those 2 cameras and if they have Christina and EA in the area of his car it would likely show her getting EA's car nonetheless. That makes the testing of the seat belt and the floor mat an obvious approach for LE.

If I were EA and reading this, I believe I'd REALLY start to get concerned. No matter who the lawyer is.

So, the shooting was the result of horseplay, and in a state of panic Van excel moved the body to a less obvious location. P. Johnson's quite an agile spinner.

So, the shooting was the result of horseplay, and in a state of panic Van excel moved the body to a less obvious location. P. Johnson's quite an agile spinner.

He makes the big bucks for a good reason, he even represented a guy who drowned his two kids and said it was an accident and the guy wasn't a threat to society and not to give him the death penalty

AMEN!!! Thank you!

Cant speak for others but I dont have my friends family phone numbers. Depending on what happened that night the people with her that night might not of wanted to hear from her. Hell she has been reported missing and those same friends from that night still dont seem to care

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks