Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicole Goodman Esq @msesquirette · 1m 1 minute ago
#JodiArias Now Nurmi says Love makes people "snap" going for a heat of passion killing now to minimize the premeditation probably

why he is even allowed to do this....she has been found guilty...first degree murder not a heat of passion killing. she planned this...

I don't have the warm and fuzzy feeling about the Hughes that some have.....Travis was supposedly their close friend. Not JA.

TA was below Chris on the PPL pyramid. Their relationship was multi-dimensional.

Chris was evidently something of a spiritual/professional/financial mentor to TA.

Yep but still. They could have talked to him in person. And now they have written a book. Throw eggs or stones at me. I don't care. It feels wrong.

I'm never throwing anything at you Curious. You're entitled to your feelings and the Hughes ARE controversial and I do think this will backfire on the defense which is really what matters here.

@jeffgoldesq: #JodiArias expert is doing credible job EXCEPT being broken by Nurmi trying to make Travis into TDogg gangbanger over and over.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 8m8 minutes ago

Nurmi- says "Love can make someone snap." UM...He's switching it up again??!!! I thought she killed him in self defense?? #jodiarias

Jeffrey Evan Gold @jeffgoldesq · 32s 32 seconds ago
#JodiArias expert is doing credible job EXCEPT being broken by Nurmi trying to make Travis into TDogg gangbanger over and over.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 18s18 seconds ago
#jodiarias had perfect love for Travis according to Chris Hughes. Yet, Jodi was pained and confused #3tvarias

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 3m3 minutes ago
They talk as if #travisalexander had split personalities. “TDogg” and “Travis”. 1 fem. juror rolls her eyes every time its said. #JodiArias
:happydance:

They said they liked Jodi though. In these e-mails in which they are criticizing TA's behaviour.

This could come back to bite the defense. Chris can say things now he couldn't before. "We liked her at the time. She had us fooled, because like Travis we didn't realize she actually had the heart of a vicious murderer."

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 1m1 minute ago
Travis get's girls to go to PPL events and then backs off of them #jodiarias #3tvarias

If that kind of thing was justification for murder the streets would run red with blood.

Please ... Can someone please remind me:

1) when [month year] these email exchanges between the Hs and TA took place

2) when [month year] TA was murdered

TIA

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m1 minute ago
YES. #JodiArias complained to The Hughes' that she was Travis Alexander's #2 on Myspace! (Remember Top 8 Friends?!)

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m1 minute ago
Sky Hughes' lists reasons why she didn't think TA liked #JodiArias. Includes not kissing her in public & pulling photos of them off the web.

Oh WAAAAAAH!!!!

It is seriously irritating that such sophomoric, juvenile, vacuous whines are being treated as if they meant something.

As I recall, Chris's disdain for whichever one crossed him was quite obvious in the original trial. Once again, a relatively young jury would seem to benefit the state. Won't they feel Chris's disgust toward the DT as they see KN/JW trying to twist his words to mean something they didn't?

I would think so. I think he makes a good witness.

Nicole Goodman Esq @msesquirette · 1m 1 minute ago
#JodiArias Nurmi says Chris Hughes says JA was a "perfect love" -barfing now

Nicole Goodman Esq @msesquirette · 2m 2 minutes ago
#JodiArias Finally Dr. F admits she never interviewed Travis. She says it's (women) a game for him and also just who he is-not quite enough

I wish WAT would stop tweeting videos, it's cramping my page.

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 3m3 minutes ago
What we're doing is pointing out defense strategy here in using "T-Dog" repeatedly“@Rainonu44: @SKrafftFox10 so no one can have a nickname?”

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 3m3 minutes ago
Chris also says Travis 'pulls chicks" Nurmi says so Jodi was just another chick Travis pulled and the expert says YES #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 2m2 minutes ago
Fonseca said Alexander was intimate only in the sexual sense with various women. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 2m2 minutes ago
Expert- Travis didn't want to be seen in public with #jodiarias unless he was traveling #3tvarias

BBM - Obviously she reviewed the video showing her laying all over him among a bunch of his friends while he's telling that dead-serious story about fearing for his life one time.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 48s49 seconds ago
Think the jury is feeling some sympathy for #jodiarias? #3tvarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 23s24 seconds ago
jurors listening intently. Fonseca talking directly to them. #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics